Hello. I'm an alcoholic. Ask me anything

Hello. I'm an alcoholic. Ask me anything.

what did you drink for breakfast?
i had a bottle of jager, finishing off some wine now.

Do you like birds? I miss mine

Have you come to believe that a power greater than yourself can restore you to sanity?

I woke up at 2pm but had some vodka. Just got a bottle of red wine too. I am not a fan of Jager to be honest.

Yeah I do. I miss mine too. I had one when I was 7. He was such a lovable bird. He would freak out every time my mom or any other family member tried to handle him but he would always be calm around me and perch on my shoulder and like nibble my ear. Man those were the days the poor thing. My parents gave him away because they didn't like the noises he made.

What is an acholholic? Like when is it when you have stepped over the line?

Not really although I fluctuate between agnosticism and deism.

When you're getting drunk everyday until you feel like you are physically dependent

How much do you drink? How often? How has it affected your life?

Cute lovebird! *blushes* *looks around nervously* Can I has? *tips fedora* *runs away*

>Hello. I'm an alcoholic

When is the last time you tried to dry out? How long did it last?

Another question and I'll let you be: Do you want help? And if so, can anyone really help you or does it have to be of your own will? Thank you for answering, mate!

hi, alcoholic.

alcoholics go to meetings. i'm a drunk. ask me anything

No that's a bird.

A fellow alcoholic right here. All I can afford tonight is bud ice and pepperoni. I wish I had some dope but sadly I don't.

Velkom To da Kleb

Would you rather have a large cock of a pack of wolves who are loyal to you ?

Daily. At least a bottle of wine, a beer, few shots of vodka. Has not really affected my life. I manage to function although last semester I had to apply for late academic withdrawal for 2 courses. Still finished overall with an A-, B, B- so I mean, not terrible but could be better so maybe it is affecting me academically but it helps me cope you know

Why did Amanda Waller organize a Squad then send them on a mission to rescue her. I mean does she have time travel powers or something?

Are you an alcoholic?

i was drinking till 4am, woke up and had the jager that was from the night before cause no one else likes it.
it dont like it either, but i'm not fussy when it comes to getting my hit.
ha some gin earlier, red wines taking a long time to go down as i have fucking heartburn

I'm only 24, but i've been this way since i was 18.

>>large cock of pack
>>wut?

I think that for some people, others can help. You definitely have to have something to live for. Child, girlfriend, wife, family, hell even a pet. But personally for me, nah. I don't want help.

Have you ever stuck a fruit up your ass while drunk?
pic related

Pathetic. DUDE I NEED TO BE INTOXICATED TO LIVE. Get a grip you zilch.

Hmm... ok. Thanks for the answers.

what kind of dog is that?

How much do you spend on alcohol in a week?

Love gin man. Chilled gin, neat. Maybe a squeeze of lime if I am in the mood. Nothing like it. It's such an underrated drink. Try brokers sometime, it is fantastic.

About $100 I think.

my favorite has to be the one from aldi, its cheap, but nice. i drink it with tonic, but you are right.
its very under rated.

oh brother....
this thread starts like a Charles Bukowski book.
just watching.

You're a bird, how are you an alcoholic?

I work in a liquor shop. I see alcoholics all the time. I love serving them, we have this one regular who comes in twice a day and buys a bottle of $4 shiraz. He looks sad and depressed and is stick thin.

Gin on the rocks with a squeeze of lime and a splash of bitters is where it's at

kek

britbong?

I'd say alcohol should be in every home domestic violence is good for building character

I don't know if I'm an alcohol. I usually tip between 6 and 12 beers a day, sometimes a case.

a couple times a year, I go without drinking for a couple days or a week or two without drinking, and don't jones or DTs, I'm just kinda bored and want a beer or 12.

How drunk do you get, and how often? I'm what might be called a "high-functioning alcoholic", I think. I mean I don't ever miss work, seldom have a serious hangover, don't drink and drive... I only drink at night, after the responsibilities are dealt with, but then I drink to the point of blacking out (roughly a pint of liquor along with the best weed I can find).

My liver used to ache all day so I cut back to a pint, and started taking herbal supplements that seem to really help. Then there are days like this morning, when I woke up with my clothes strewn all around the room, and my wallet (credit cards!) sitting by the computer; I was all like Holy Shit what did I do?!?!?! but apparently I just bought a vidya game. That's the worst, wondering WTF you did that you don't remember, though I'm usually fairly cautious. I'm 50+ BTW, and this has been going on since I was in my 20's...

Cheers

Can't argue with that. Splash of bitters is great.

kek

Do you ever have interesting conversation with him?

Daily, pretty wasted. But yeah I think I am like you, a functioning alcoholic. I've almost never missed a class in my life. Always have work completed by the deadlines, grades are not terrible.

9/10 times he will say nothing. When he does speak he looks cheerful and mumbles something but I can rarely understand him. All I know is he is from Sydney and moved here in 1991.

Then we have this engineer who comes in at 3.05pm every day and buys a bottle of scotch and a 30 pack of smokes. I don't know how he is still alive.

>hurr hurr Alcoholics go to meetings xDif you say this, you're an alcohol

Freudian slip there buddy

Poor bastard.

Not every alcoholic is abusive, most lead perfectly normal lives. Go to work everyday, pay all their bills, and spend time with friends and family. Abusive people are just assholes that need to feel in charge, like some kind of big guy.

How did you actually get yourself to the point of alcoholism? There's plenty more drugs that are way more fun than alcohol.

nah, amerikkka

I've been severely depressed since I've been in my early teens (21 now). It helps me a lot in some ways. As for other drugs I don't know many dealers either but I don't want harsher drugs. I like oxycotin a bit and adderall for studying sometimes but I have not taken oxy in 2 or 3 years and adderall in 4, In general I enjoy alcohol because it is readily available, socially more acceptable, easy to hide and just in general tastes good to me.

Have you tried switching to cannabis?

Jews love it when goyim get on the booze and destructive drugs.

My wife and I are both quasi-high-functioning alcoholics; I got your feels bro. We're sexually fueled toward it though. We're into heavily taboo shit, but it's only accomplishable when blotto.

I am intrigued. What do you mean by heavily taboo?

22 and depressed since I was 5 here. I would have said that weed is a way better drug that's still something you function on, and makes you feel decent without dumping you lower, like alcohol... But having been busted by the cops walking out of my dealers place, I'd say it's definitely a risk. Worth it, maybe, but since my financial situation is shit, my life is shit, and I now have no dealer and no weed to look forward to, I'm honestly just thinking of ending it. I didn't live for weed, but having the burden of the legal consequences still in my future, I don't really see any point to any of it.
Hope you can get out of it user, it will only drag you further down.

Smoke dope bruh

Scat, vomit, showers, animals, diapers, fisting, etc. Inhibitions are a thing regardless of whether you mesh well or not. We've had plenty of dirty fun sober, but alcohol invites the need to pull out a 12x12 tarp in the living room.

Yeah you dont want shit all over the sofa, just in your face and eyes and mouth

Correct, no sarcasm

Personally, I feel bad on weed. I simply don't enjoy it. My financial situation is great but I can sympathize with you. What sort of legal consequences?

I hope you don't end it dude. Really, you'll be ok. If you want someone to talk to leave a throwaway kik or email I'll happily get in touch.

Got any tips? I'd like to drink while on the job but I don't know how to do it without it being obvious, either because my face is getting red or I smell like booze.

Well..no judgement here. I mean my initial reaction was what the fuck is wrong with you but quite frankly if you and her both enjoy it and consent then I don't see the problem more power to you I hope you enjoy shitting on a nice leather couch

Eh that's tough. Water bottle+vodka is what I would recommend but as for smell or red face..no idea sorry man I am not a well seasoned alcoholic.