I made these 3 accounts already, and have been tweeting @laurenduca who got martin suspended

i made these 3 accounts already, and have been tweeting @laurenduca who got martin suspended

twitter.com/fight4martin
twitter.com/skrelimartin
twitter.com/duca_lauren

help if you want to fight for the freedom of speech

A wonderful idea

>my name is Duca
>I live on the second floor

profile banner

Contributing

>I live upstairs from you
>yes I think you've seen me before

she tweeted this in response.

we have to keep going

brutal

Good to see you unfuckable hate nerds are still into harassing random people over perceived slights against your idols.

>Good to see you unfuckable hate nerds are still into harassing random people over perceived slights against your idols.

What did he mean by this?

What the fuck are you underage faggots winning about this time?

Wow the guys a bitch faggot, who are you? His faggot gimp army?

What's worse is this time it's in December of a complete fucking worm. Sup Forums doesn't care who they idolize anymore, as long as they got the criteria of being "oppressed", meaning they did something shitty and are hated for it

please open the door it's me goku!

Defense*

Fuck

Some chick wouldnt go to some event as Martin Shirkeli's +1 so he started harassing her about it, got banned from Twitter, now the fags who model themselves after him are doing the personal army thing.

that loser Shrekeli got banned from twitter for harassing some journalist and now other losers are I guess pissed off about it

now I'm thinking about Shrekeli as Shrek

>idols
kekt

Why? Shkreli is worse than ball cancer. I hope his thin skinned douchey ass hangs himself over getting banned on twitter.

this isn't about shkreli or the dumb bitch it's about twitter

they banned milo, countless others for saying what they want. she wasn't harassed, the picture was up for a day - if you think that's harassment.. lol

who the fuck cares how much of a scum he is, if he wants to do that he HAS RIGHTS to do so ie the first ammendment

protect freedom of speech

Who cares. It's fun to see people react.

agree

Twitter can delete anything it wants at anytime dumbass. You need to brush up on what constitutional rights do and do not cover.

>freedom of speech
On a privately owned website, kek

This.

What's this all about?

dont give a shit tbh

Twitter is not part of the government. You have zero freedom of speech on that site idiot.

preach, fuck these "protect freedom of speech" manchildren

trololol

People like them make the world think all Americans are that stupid.

trolls kek mah gov't can take away muh guns bc it isn't covered by muh rights

lulz go troll a site that cares

lauren get off Sup Forums

Nobody mentioned guns retard.

Martin Shkreli is a idiot!!

bill of rights, retard

Martin Shkreli fudge packed a cat

so...

Are you on your period cupcake?

Get this douche a midol

Martin Shkreli got fingered by his uncle

I don't think this moron even knows what point they're trying to make.

You literally have no idea what the Freedom of Speech protects do you? You sign a Terms of Service when you sign up for a Twitter account. What do you think that covers, you fucking 8-year old?

srs lauren you prolly have 'better' things to do
no you don't

>point
kek

who is lauren and do you have nudes?

this is a really dumb picture lmao, who made this huffington post or NYT?

Calmer than you are dude.

this is lauren, she's waving bye as she leaves

Look, twitter and facebook are both run by mega liberal neo-hippie cuck trash and trying to use their own logic against these people in the department of censorship isn't going to work because the go-to response of the libfag is "I'm not listening, I'm not listening, la la la la la la la."

its not even worth having social media because it just lines their pockets with more jew-gold.

F U C K
Y O U
4 C H A N
N I G G E R S

Your lack of education betrays you. Anyone with a college degree can tell instantly what publication released this comic.

Muh guns, my social media free speech, oh no!

what about the nudes?

Yeah thats because they dont have one. Its called shitposting.

People who don't know how to filter their speech so that it doesn't hurt other people's feelings don't deserve freedom of speech. Speech can be harmful and only men who are considerate of the feelings of those around him should have a voice on twitter.

Yeah, totally a better way to spend your time than developing social skills, interesting hobbies, or anything else that will actually get you a girlfriend at some point in your pathetic life.

>when people stop letting you be an anonymous racist on the Internet.

No, that's not how Freedom of Speech works either. Do people really just not learn anything in school these days?

This is not a liberals vs conservatives dichotomy thing; it's literally just about how the goddamned Bill of Rights works.

He was a cunt, im on this females side so i'll send her the link to this thread and tell her not to stress so much since its only one faggot pretending to be many

I think they may actually think they had a point.

The fuck does this have to do with freedom of speech?

ok then what to do? i don't have social media.

but you can trash social media

OP is an autist.

low quality bait

You can't be racist against jews, they have to be people before they can be a race.

yes bc my life revolves around doing everything to get a gf wtf. i have had a few gfs, and would rather live with a purpose and do shit before i settle down yo

im on mission, support the cause, Sign a petition, summon my wisdom nigga

Conservatives are fucking morons.

this whole board is autist, you're autist that's not an insult you fuck

Everyone likes to fuck. You must be one ugly SOB

That makes an awesome loophole for all racists to never consider themselves racist. Doesn't matter the idiotic nonsense your autistic brain believes, man. There's a reality out there beyond your computer screen.

Not waste time picking a battle with an company that ultimately doesnt give two shits? The most you are gunna do is make this chick feel relevant. Thats what these creatures feed off of, attention. Positive, negative, doesn't matter as long as their name is in your mouth.

Yes it is insulting.

>live with a purpose
Shitpost on b and troll random women on the Internet.

Good luck with that higher calling there, man.

Oh I'm sorry here let me pretend to care about your opinion and morals. Is that better? you want a cookie lil guy?

Trips speak true. Jews are scum.

Your purpose is shit and you should feel like shit.

KEK I think you're dealing with a high school kid with a very limited understanding of constitutional rights.

haha that's a really great argument

considering a lot of autists may lack social skills but highly gifted in some areas

you're concerning yourself with a social area so you're probably autistic

srs wtf

I'm a Jew and my dick is bigger than all of yours.

>freedom of speech
>private company
>no government involvement

you are one dumb ass nigger

lol

Its a better argument than yours.

>public company
>bill of rights applies to us citizens
>twitter is owned by the govt

you are one dumb ass nigger

that time of the month again sugartits?

but you didn't offer one

Get away from my shekels

look at all these fags supporting someone as faggy as them (except with more bux)

Yet it's still superior than yours. That's gotta tell you something.

Yah, it's an awesome perk about being a Jew. Also, Asian women love Jew dick. We'll steadily repopulate this planet with halfbreed Jew/Asian master race children.

that you're trolling nice

Ummmm. This has to be a joke. Just completely backwards gobbledy-gook. Get an education, please. If for no one's sake but your own. You can't go through life being this dumb.

No, that your argument was incredibly stupid.

Conservatives are inbred.

This is why I love b. For the first 68 seconds of this thread there was unity. Then it quickly steamrolled into an orgy of bullshit. Y'all keep on keepin on.

Lesson learned? Shkreli is a faggot

I am so sick and tired of Universities producing adults who actually believe offensive speech should not be protected.

you don't understand what free speech means

One of us. One of us