Populism is the new punk

Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN!!!

Shout out the user who predicted he would make this video in the Johnny Rotten thread

youtube.com/watch?v=KmE0M9TOIxU

I'm part of the so called "Country Life" and to be honest it feels punk as fuck

POHPULISM IS THE NU CKOUNTER COULTURE

ROTTEN THE ICON OF PUNK? Brits dont know anything about fucking anything

SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT

IMAGINE MAI SURPRISE WHEN THE SO CALLED ANARCHO PUNK IS NOT PUNK AT ALL

DID THE MAN WHO INVENTED POPULAR CULTURE GO TO POPULAR CULTURE

What an annoying fagggot. At least Milo was fun; Paul Joseph Watson is just an annoying smart ass looking for a bone to pick. He and Steven Crowder can fuck off. I'm not even liberal.

Why can't there be one influential millennial that isn't a fag?

lol conservatives would b cool if it wasnt for fags like him and milo

Except for the part where Lydon publically said he voted to remain and preferred Clinton over Trump and his position falls more into "maybe we shouldn't hate people for having different views to us" and "maybe we should respect democracy even if it doesn't go our way" than "TRUMP AND BREXIT FUCK YEAH"

He lost all credibility when after getting eternally BTFO by Fantano over the pop culture video.

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE

WHEN I LEARNED THE DINOSAUR WERE IN FACT, EXTINGUISHED BY THE MAINSTREAM METEOR

his delivery style has gotten even more obnoxious. I couldn't even make it through that

Green conservatism or eco libertarianism is really the most counterculture political stance

>he was the most commercially successful "punk" therefore he is an authority on any current issue if we force frame it in some sort of anti-establishment/counter-culture context of our own making

mmmk

This dude is so corny
Why does he want to be counter culture so badly?

Has this guy responded to Melonhead yet

PAHPHUELLAYSIM ES THAY INYEUW KUNTA KINTE

I don't know, why do you worship niggers so badly?

Don't you have a response vid for Fantano to be working on

because they make better music

Nah I think he pussied out