Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/pubs/guide/equalpay.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*yell not tell

Why are you a feminist?

Self bump

Man you are ugly

Because the world still needs change. Like the wage gap between men and women.
Did you also know medical bills are higher for women?

Feminism essentially boils down to daddy or body issues, discuss

This is why I need feminism. Comments like that still exist.
:)

Evidence on both those claims, please.

And why do those exist? Men are often encouraged to belittle their daughter. Giving them pepperspray is an example. We have a broken system

If women arw cheaper to hire then why do men have jobs? If I could save 33% on payroll by hiring only women I would. Also any medical procedure that would be more expensive for a woman can be directly attributed to the fact woman have more internal organs making anything not immediatly obvious harder and more time consuming to diagnose. It's not personal, its just business.

The meat between your EU shirt and pants are your tits or your bally?

was a normal jpg not enough?
it had to be a jpg-large

You can't be serious. Troll?
It's everywhere you moron. Yes I use "moron" as needed. I don't pull punches. Any statistical government site shows it. Don't be lazy

Evolution make you weaker tho

Post nudes, I want to see how fucked up your rolls are

So you sound reasonable, why take on the label of a fundamentally flawed ideology (other then as bait)? Even if you agree with them on some points using their label instantly puts you at odds with a significant portion of the population. Wouldnt you be better off just working towards causes you support without the toxic label being able to take credit for your work.

But if no evidence then how can be true

No, this is why you need to not give a fuck. People have freedom of speech and expression. You don't have freedom from it. You can however just shrug it off. What you need isn't the liberal hive mind but to think for yourself and obtain what you want, not what you are told to want by the feminists.

Because men protect their pride at all cost. An introduction to history course can show that. And it's not their fault they were born women. They already get paid less, have to buy feminen product, and pay higher hospital bills? And you're okay with that?

There is no wage/pay gap. It's an earnings gap caused by lifestyle choices. Learn to interpret numbers.

Remove medical bills due to pregnancy/childbirth and the costs normalize. Pregnancy is not a sickness, it's another lifestyle choice. Oh, and you crazy bitches are massively over represented for being prescribed antidepressants.

wage gap doesnt take many factors in account.

this is everywhere, "moron"

If you male a claim without evidence then you are the lazy one. Which I am not surprised considering your photo. Mind you, no legimate data gathering source will provide you with this information anyway.

Every organization has issues. I know where I stand. Do you?

Meh, a little heavy handed there. Poor quality bait.

There are enough articles and videos on youtube explaining why wage gap is bs, why women "have to pay more" and all other shitty sjw/feminist claims

That's why there's censorship. It exists for a reason. So bullshit doesn't corrupt a civilized discussion

more like you need feminism for dem genetics

What type of feminist are you, Marxist, progressive or libertarian?

So you think that women should get more money for the same amount of work so we can close a gap that have nothing to do with discrimination and everything to do with different choises?

Yes, because it's bullshit. I hire based on ability to communicate and the ability to do a job as well as the persons desire to attend work. I would however hire all women if I could to save on payroll and keep the difference, the only issue with that is it's ILLEGAL. Also, unlike you I shall provide evdiance to this claim.

labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/pubs/guide/equalpay.php

Allround feminist just like my work at home

third wave feminism is useless bullshit

go help the women in saudi arabia instead of claiming and spreading dumb shit here

Censorship is illegal.

Guys, we have now found patrick star's real sister.

I have pictures of family from the time of Soviet Russia. They were poor and yet were bigger people. Not blaming genetics, but explain that to me?
:)

I'll bring up one thing about "the wage gap" since you seem sensible unlike most feminazis. Why is it that the people doing all these studies on the "wage gap", they don't bring up how men tend to work longer hours at more difficult jobs. And take less time off. (Last time I read something about the time off bit, it was men take less time off by like 2 weeks a year or something like that)

No, it actually exist in the media and even the internet now. :)

Seriously, I don't get why feminists are crying about this wage gap bullshit

If there actually was a company paying women less FOR THE EXACT SAME WORK just because they are women, that would be ilegal. So why not sue them? May sound bullshit, but come on, no feminist ever gives examples on who actually is underpaying women, because they are women, they just cry.

True that mate. All they did was re-brand censorship as "fake news".

Because the articles I've read mainly had men collecting data. It's bias. I won't believe it until they have more female staticians collecting the data.

Tits or gtfo

Thats sexist tho

This is why I LOVE and NEED feminism. Cat calls are a prerequisite to rape

We could not arm our young with pepper spray and let them experience being truly defenseless. Way to be unopressive.

If your a feminist you need to understand that their is many branches of feminism libertarian feminism is completely different to marxist feminism, you cant be an all around feminist its impossible to be both.

It's fair honey. :)

No its you dumb fuck

fuck off we don't need tits of a 400 pound whale

No.
What if a mute rapes you?
He can't cat call you, he still abused you sexually.
The fuck?

It's 2017 i can be whatever i want... Right now i am horny... send me some of that delicious dick of yours and i won't be anymore in a few minutes... *mlem*

Rawrrrrrr xDDD

No, an article by a well known sociologist stated that about 99℅ of children to receive pepper spray are girls. This is why males need feminism too. Next please. :)

Wrong. Censorship does not and cannot be concerned with value judgements.

Seriously, if this clear wage gap data actually existed the feminists would have published it in neon lights across the world years ago. It's not because there are no women collecting the data, it's because it doesn't exist.

.......Soon just take what men make, and what women make, from a man's post and do the same from a woman's post. Also, why don't you do a little background check on the person writing the article, if it's a man majoring in gender studies, wouldn't that kinda help your point since you share the same view point?

I dont have a dick

>males need feminism too
Name one factual thing that feminism has done for non-snowflake men.

Put the studied next to each other and see how much they vary.

That goes along with men raping with their eyes. That's also a form of rape. :)

I hope that this isn't you. This is sad.

NICE B8 M8 I R8 0/8

I am gonna mansplain you now!
No. You explicitly need a FEMINIST to conduct research otherwise they woman will be influenced by men. Because in the point of the average feminist it is and will always be the fault of men for your so claimed "lesser position" in society.

That term alone: "non snow flake" is my answer. You lost. I won. Next. :)

Im not against "certain" feminist ideals. I just can't fight for something that realistically won't change. Sure you may bridge a wage gap, but as long as humanity lives, so does rape, murder, humiliation, and so on. You can't change it. Your grandchildren wont change it. Human beings exist too closely to the line of animal. Sure we are advanced but where do our defects stem from. Primal instinc.

So are divorce settlements.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

Troll confirmed

b8

Those statistics do not control for any variables.

You obviously misinterperated, i meant women, if you imply we stop arming daughters. And believe men wont rape them because "muh femnism" you are fokn blind

Send me some of that gender-less goodness instead.... oh man you are making me steaming right now. MY HOLES ARE READY FOR YOU MASTER LUCIFER. P.. PP.. PPl.... PLEASE GO IN DRY MASTER.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

You believe your government, sweetie?
The people shouldn't be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of its people. Maybe the only credible evidence can come with a research team with at least one feminist

Rape is when a man forces himself on you. Looking at somebody isn't rape. By your logic, since I've been looking at my phone for the past 3 hours, does that mean I've been raping my phone? Also, if a woman were to look at a man and "oogle" him from 3 meters away, would it be rape. No because it doesn't affect a woman.

Why do feminists complain about the "pink tax" (paying for feminine hygiene products)?
Why is nobody complaining about toilet paper, or baby wipes, or diapers? Those are required, too.

I just realized this was bait. Kill me now.

>men raping with their eyes
Anyone remember the "ocular trespassing" guy? Remember how people laughed at him?
Why not laugh at this cunt?
>Also: Are you being ableist to blind people taking away their biological right to rape?

i wrote a paper on this in college. feminazi failed saying i made it up even though i provided sound and reliable sources. crush the patriarchy!

Men will be more hesitant to rape if feminist had their way. Believe me. If you have or will have a daughter you should join the cause for your child's safety. Unless you wouldn't care otherwise

SORRY FOR THE FUKN CRASSNESS, HOPE I DIDNT JUST FUKN RAPE U JUST NOW

Are you retarded?

N-no, that's not how this works.
Look, i've been trying to refine people's bait around here, because if Sup Forums has to be recognized for something, it has to be recognized for doing it right.
Now, are you saying that people who don't join your ideology don't matter?

>Implying feminist can work together with men that would conclude studies diferently

> Studies are always a slice of momentum documented onto paper and thus suspect to interpretation and random factors

> Implying a feminist would want to work together with men and vice versa

> Implying a feminist alone would conduct a trustworthy research not blinded by her own point of view

yeah i'm sorry the glass is always half empty on my side

On a spiritual level you did. There a different types of rape. Ex: country raped by invading country. Taking rights and individuality is a type of rape. This isn't a difficult concept
Btw I love how whenever I put someone in their place just yell troll and b8. Just admit your defeat

You leave that phone alone!

Wage gap is a myth, also you are scum solely on the fact you don't tip your server

So, you think i should NOT arm my daughter, and trust that your "feminism" will keep her safe as long as i practice it?
WOW SOLD SIGN ME UP.
did you eat paint chips as a kid? I dont only arm my kids with hot sauce sweetie.
The 9 mil sentence is all i trust to protect my family.

I don't tip servers because it's a contribution to another unfair system. I don't condone corporate. They need to pay their employees a fair wage. It helps in the long run

She tipped her fedora tho

this cant be b8 they dont know about our papa. Papa bless

Bump for this

Savage GOTEEM

Here bb

If feminism was part of the system a man wouldn't even attempt to rape. That's what I'm saying.

This