What's Sup Forums playing?

what's Sup Forums playing?

pic related

Pax imperia

Same. Getting all my blueprints ready for when we can save them permanently.
Also Rimworld, and Civ 6.
Gonna start Xcom 2 up when Long War 2 releases.

Xcom 2 was really great to play also enjoying furi atm

nothing really. Got caught up in a college-work-useless me shitstorm so not in a vidya mood. enjoy your vidya everyone

>Pax imperia

GTA San Andreas and 4

Cortex command with nod and GDI mods
Signs of life
Hackmud

RE5 on 360

>Runescape
>old school

replaying the first dishonored before I play the second

Was playing TF2 but got bored and came here.

Last game I actually enjoyed was Ark

Just don't like games like I used to unless I'm stoned now. Think I'm getting too old for this shit and I don't like it

This

im 27 now, and I collect games but never play them, it just makes me feel good to have pieces of my childhood around if I ever want to play them.

Also, most games these days are unplayable anyway.

Astroneer
Hell Divers

WTF Cortex Command?? I played the beta a looong time ago ,loved it , then forgot it existed. Thanks user You just made my day

COD4 remastered.

33 here, still playing. Lose interest after an hour or so. If I get smoked, I can play for a few hours, but I don't really smoke that much. I bought a motorcycle, just waiting for the weather to get warm.

Thats what my father used to say

25 here. Is our enjoyment just fucking saturated from years of 8 hour days or what?

Yep, give me a bowl and I can still do it for hours though. Just don't feel the desire to start them up any more without it

wtf lol why do you have copper on your coal belt?

why are all games so bad these days?

38 here...last game I played was one I'm writing myself. I've lost interest in what new games are coming out yet I enjoy writing my own in my free time...go figure.

The last game I bought was Factorio because some friends recommended it. About two hours into it, it started to feel like a chore so I stopped.

eso

Killing Floor 2 and CIV5 are my big time wasters recently

Nothing right now, but i wish i was playing pic related.

Master of Mana mod for Civilization IV

I'm moving towards sandbox / casual games. Usually play in the creative mode so no grind, but same goals. I put about 400 hours in Space Engineers since it game out. hardly play it really though.

Just a couple of games before bed.

Most games are more concerned with dramatic characters, dramatic scenes, super real graphics that are always buggy.

The older games just had a fun factor that doesnt seem to be around anymore.

That or im just growing out of it.

Is this worth a play through?

My older brother would play this back in the 90's and i always wanted to try it.

Just wondering if the graphics hold up enough that its bearable to play.

What game is this?

I went back and played old games. They're still fun. Resident Evil 4 Remastered HD is pretty dang good.

Same

It feels like it'll be a chore, so I don't even start games up.
>tfw over 500 games on steam

Whenever I download a game, I play it a bit and keep it installed but don't play it. There are some games that are 30+ gb and I can't bring myself to uninstall them somehow.

Some games like Hearts of Iron 4 and Europa Universalis 4 can fun for a bit, but only with trainers tbh

Also - installed Offworld trading company
Played a few tutorials, seems fun, but I know that ultimately won't play it for a long time

Also Salt and Sanctuary seems like a great Dark Souls-ish game, but have already lost interest after a total of 2 hours of playing it over 3 days

This shit

I liked it a lot back in the day but i dont know if it would hold up nowadays.
I recommend Divine Divinity if you havent already played it

Factorio

yes, there are loads of mods, google it.
you can get it free on piratebay

Welp, time to get a woman and have a family.

That what I did, Im waiting for my first child to be born now,

I guess I can hand down my games to my child.

because their emphasis is on graphics over game design.

Very few games these days are interesting or challenging. Even FPS these days are mindless compared to the puzzle elements that doom had.

The only game in recent years with any innovation was minecraft, and that got cloned a million times.

My younger cousin can't even play old school games without a walkthrough. Younger kids don't have the patients or the mind muscles to actually figure things out, they need constant action and rewards.

Last game I enjoyed was shovel knight.
I ditched dota the very day that 7.0 came out (because it's just lol now)
I really liked fallout 4 until I realized you can't play evil, shits on rails.

What the hell happened to starcraft 2? The WOL version was great, then HOS came out and it was complete garbage.

fucking Outlive was THE SHIT in 2000
top tier strategy game

because today games are for stupid people.
10 years ago, to finish a game you would burn your brain.
today everything is easy mode, or walking simulators. or overdramatic shit like Life is Strange.
and this kind of shit makes money, so there is no need for the companies to stop making it

there hasn't been a good RPG since pic related

bump

ROAD RASH

i beg to differ