Why do blacks do this?

Why do blacks do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

1001inventions.com/vikings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claim ancestry that isn't theirs? No idea.

Do you mean save thumbnails?
You tell me

>claim ancestry that isn't theirs
pretty sure thats what everyone does when a wedding happens.

Black historical revisionism is literally the only way they can be proud of their past.

Because this.....

And this.....

Trust me, It's worse then you think.

Fucking kek

I guess they're jews as well.

Hey we borrowed rap, rock & roll, and Michael Jackson. If they want to play Nubian Thor let em have it. If you hadn't noticed they also borrowed skateboarding and biker gangs.

Get this fucking shit outta my face

You can't borrow genetics faggot.

Not sure if this is bait or you are autistic.

afrocentrism is extremely sad, but lets not act like they are the only ones who do history revisionism.

what is nordicism

They hijack cultures that arent there's because throughout human history, black people contributed absolutely nothing. So, they claim everything was because of black people so they feel better about themselves.

Actual norsemen wouldve slaughtered black people on sight.

Im not autistic, I am just showing that you missed the fucking point. We aren't talking about them borrowing shit from cultures, We are talking about them claiming to create those cultures.

It's 100 pocent possible that their were black vikings. Muslim arabs and africans traveled and even lived in viking lands during the middle ages and such. Many vikings actually converted. See 1001inventions.com/vikings
The fact that he's wearing a horn'd helmet is what's factionally incorrect about this picture.

When you have no intellectual or cultural achievements, you must steal that of others.

No.

wtf is with his balls, are they broken?

>borrowed
>rock & roll

Black people didnt create rock music. It was the combination of music styles and black people didnt invent music altogether. Its like making a cake, you don't just make it by pulling it out of the air, you have to take flavors from other sources, and combine them.

Thats like saying Black Sabbath invented heavy metal, when they were a blues influenced rock group.

Have you not heard of the practice of adopting culture and genociding the people? No way in hell the vikings were black

Why do blacks do this?

Same reason some white Christians claim their Viking ancestors were Hebrew. Or any other claim about this or that "lost tribe of Israel". People like the cool warrior cultures that they know about brought popular culture

..and this?

Because reinventing the past is easier than fixing the present.

Wrong. Back then dark skinned people had no way of being able to survive in the harsh coldness of how the North was back then. Vikings would have wiped out muslims if found

Prove me wrong, kid

Oh yeah

>you can't

He looks like a true vikang.

through popular culture*

Saving this picture

because the only culture blacks ever actually owned was as slaves or peons for some more advanced culture. it's really a defense mechanism to hide the fact that in all of recorded history, the nigger has done nothing of value or lasting importance.

>Why do blacks do this?
pretty sure liberal hollywood elites do it noy blacks

seems legit

Your ignorance is astounding
.If I thought you had even a shred of intelligence I would take the time to spell it out for you. But Im afraid that the high exposure to carbon monoxide & consumption of lead contaminated water during your childhood has permanently stunted your neural scaffolding.

Such an elaborate excuse.

You couldve just typed "i can't"

Whats it like being simple?

hol on hol on, so u be sayin we were vikings n sheit?

What's it like to not be able to prove me wrong, and now be mad about it?

You have a lot more time on your hands, that's for sure

The only thing I'm upset about your mothers decision to continue smoking unfiltered cigarettes throughout your nine month gestation.

#DeadNiggersMatter

Yes when you own multiple properties,leasure becomes more available. I'm sorry you're still in retail.

Try harder

When did story time start?

Please, continue with this fairytale.

the only good nigger is a dead one

post good niggers

nigger be good, be good, nigger!

What if I told you that The Nords were inbred cannibals, would you deny it?

What if i told you that you are full throttle angry and grasping for anything to get back at me for making you mad, would you deny it?

Like, I feel like black people think this is some sort or power trip or something. Personally, girls getting blacked turns me on in the same way bestiality does. A sexy, clean white girl fucking a dirty animal.

Black people know they're just animals, right?

kek

Try to be white?

I was answering your question that's all. When I said "you" I meant in general. Not specifically AT you

WTF is this real???

they blew this nigger up with a claymore attached to an IED robot. sadly, the robot also perished in the process.

RIP robby the bomb disposal robot, you will be missed, unlike the filthy coon you cleaned up

LOL HIS FACE