What the fuck actually happened to the baby?

What the fuck actually happened to the baby?

What the fuck is this from??

Trainspotting

Dehydration

How though? They never explained how it died or why it happened to it.

Probably a bunch of things due to overall neglect.

isn't it obvious? Junkies would rather get high than tend to their own child

They were too busy getting high to feed the baby, so it died.

It was probably SIDS though or it suffocated in the crib because nobody was watching it.

Holy shit did that chick completely forget about the baby then?

look at the diaper, hadn't been changed in days, stands to reason it also hadn't been fed in days

>that chick completely forget about the baby then?
the chick the father the other junkies in that squalor they call a house, none of them gave a shit

yes, you're not the most attentive person when you're fucked up on heroin!

Never explained. Probably cold or dehydration due to the parents being smacked out of their minds.

Maybe it elaborates in the book.

Did they even know who the father was at that point?

It makes you wonder what the point of even keeping the baby was. She could've gotten an abortion or given it to some hospital or church as an orphan.

They didn't, but it turned out to be the blonde guy who wears the Ray Bans

that's heroin for ya

It was neglected. It probably lied there for a week without any food/water/etc. while they were shooting up.

D-does that imply they were... sharing her? Because that would be lewd!

It was Sick Boy. No one knew who the father was until Sick Boy started freaking out about it during that scene.

You have to be 18 to post here.

>"oi lad ull sook ya throb fa sum scahg"
Get it?

was there any repercussions? i don't remember any cops or ambulance or what they did with the dead baby.

None mentioned in the movie. They probably buried it or threw it in a dumpster and no one ever found out.

Damn, all this time I was thinking it was because it got a needle in it somehow, because I was thinking the scenes before showing them leaving the shit everywhere with the baby crawling around was connected. I am not smart.

>Attention, young man, you run the risk of Xing your Y for an as-yet-unknown woman of ill repute
What are X and Y?

people in that situation are too proud and selfish
ive seen it in real life
they think they can handle their both addiction and their baby, regardless of whats better for the child

Don't have kids, friend. Babies don't last long unattended.

They get turned away from the 7Eleven. No shirt, no shoes, no service.