this guuuuy

lame

They give you some good painkillers?

nice feet

teef ecin

What'd you do?

Can I get some dragons?

*grunting Tim Allen*

I wonder if Sup Forums allows webms with alpha channels...

ooo, neat.

Cool

nice kicks

appendix, and they gave me some shitty ones now that im out but the good shit while I was in

>It is building's policy not to allow tenants to have pets. I have no influence over the policy.
Fuck...

that shop could use some work

What about all those people with dogs? That sounds a bit like a cop out. It might be a good idea to check with the building manager and see what they say

where can i find more of that deer from last thread?

The building's "official" policy is that non-owners are not allowed to have pets, period. Which I knew. But I know her last tenant had a cat so I asked if she registered it for her or what and that was her entire response... So basically I'd have to fly under the radar and as unlikely as it would be I'd hate to get in trouble.

Emotional support service animal.

No mate
Haven't fapped in a week and s/fur gets me there

nice hips

Being evicted isn't any fun. I bet you could do fine but like you said, that's a risk.

But like said that may be a work around

Ya, I'll just have to ask around. Wish she would have given a more concrete answer though because now I'm afraid of breaking the lease with her if she'd not be ok with it.

Oh well, I gotta learn to be ok alone anyway.

Anyone have any milf furs?

Sometimes it just takes some convincing and nagging. I wouldn't break the lease just yet, sometimes some money and pestering gets you what you want.

requesting renamon

No I mean she'd break the lease with me. I don't know how strict she is.

Oh I see.

I hope she wouldn't, that's a pretty shit thing to do, especially for asking a question.

She's telling me how to work the thermostat now after I said it doesn't seem to register temperature so I think her age is just showing.

No, I mean if I got caught...

I'm an idiot, please ignore me.

If you got caught I mean I don't know. I still hope she wouldn't break the lease right away or that she would be willing to talk about it or getting the building to be cool with it.

Sounds like she's getting up there and senility is setting in

It's ok, I'm sure I'm not making this clear.

I can't complain anyway. One of these units goes for like $350,000 and the rent on this one is much lower than most others.

It makes sense, I'm just not firing on all cylinders right now. I had to be walked through it.

WTF IS THIS FAGGOTRY

here's goatmilf

meatspin yo