Spy Thread:

Spy Thread:
I just want to fap to some voyuer/spy. Can Sup Forums share some experiences?

I watched my friend bang his girl when I was staying the night at their place. It was an apartment with a shared bathroom and they left the door from their bedroom into the bathroom cracked.

My college roommate banged a bunch of chicks. I would fap listening to them all the time. I never really got a good look though. We once had an opportunity to split roast this chick but I was dumb and let them just go at it. I should have at least stayed in the room and watched.

repost from last thread...

>be me
>home for the holidays
>have a movie night
>sister is a senior in high school
>she invites her boyfriend
>mom goes to bed after first movie
>the three of us decide to watch another one
>I fall asleep
>wake up to the movie menu blaring
>start to head to bed
>walk in to my room and Im about to shut the door when I hear moaning
>sisters room is directly across from mine
>door was closed so I just listened for a minute
>decided to get a better look
>snuck outside
>we lived sort of in the country so there was no one around
>walked around to sisters window
>the curtains were half open
>fuck yes
>see my sister getting railed
>I have a pretty perfect profile of the whole thing
>she had her legs on her bf shoulders and hes going to town
>After about 2 minutes he pulled out and came on her stomach and tits
>I was so diamonds I ran in and jerked off
>many faps were had to that image

My mom is a slut so there is a few stories there. One time my sister and I listened to her get banged out good while we were in the next room. We were pretty young.

checked

bump

I also had a hot girl for a roommate who would have super loud sex with her boyfriend. Her room was next to mine so I had quiet a few good faps. I even fucked my girl listening to them a couple times.

fucking hot. ever see her get fucked again?

Out back with the dog one night, he's doing his dog stuff, sniffing etc. Neighbors have no curtains on their bedroom.
Not paying much attention until i look over
and i see her head going up and down.
It hits me
Their fucking.
So i knew the neighbors before them and know how the gate works.
Open the gate, run around through the dark
Stand outside the window and
watch them fucking and beat off
Came just about the time he did
He creampied her. She gets up, his cock is wet
He lays there while she cleans up. They click the light off and i run back home.

No unfortunately I was in college so I wasn't home too much during her slut phase

Was she hot?

wifes best friend visits us with her boyfriend. stay in downstairs lounge room.
I get up to take a piss at 2am, hear noises, go to check it out. pic related (only had phone).
hot af. happy days

Lucky man. Did you watch for a while? Did you get any video?

no vid, was too dark. watched for a while but didn't want to get caught or wife to wonder where I was

How long ago was that?

like 2010 probably

Shes not a super model but shes prob 30...and for having had a kid thats like 2 now she has some booty on her. Average boobs but nice. Kind of sexy. That average look is sort of nice

Nice. Did you ever see it again?

Ive been keeping an eye out as much as i can. If i see it again, mark my words, i will have video and i will bring it to /b hahahaha

i have reverse voyeur.
i banged my gf on a hill between some trees and shit. thought no one ever came there. suddenly random dude walks past. turns out we were next to a path that people for unexplained reason (it's pretty shitty place to go for a walk) liked to use frequently.

So you're an exhibitionist?

no. why? we weren't fucking in public... well, we didn't intend to anyways.

I wasn't sure what "reverse voyeur" was. I was hoping you had some good exhibition stories