Is Rashida Jones a good actress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvGWhcptxO0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Freedom_in_the_World
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>throw rocks and taunt police
>get arrested

why should he be free?

She's frequently cast in comedies despite never being funny.
She's good at something.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvGWhcptxO0

>Cops try to protect protesters first amendment right
>They get killed by HRC voters committing racially motived hate crimes
Really makes you think

nepotism?

She's Jewish.

Her dad is Quincy Jones.

When will liberals care about the second amendment as much as they care about the first?

Oh wait

she's good at making me want to put my dick on her tits 2bh

I wish literally just about to make this thread

Nice try kid. 1st Amendment is way more important than the 2nd, and its not the numerical order. The Bill of Right's importance goes: 1st, 5th, 4th, 6th, and the rest.

She literally served no purpose in Parks & Rec beyond season one, yet somehow she managed to garner a (likely) generous salary from it.

that movie she wrote, Celeste and Jesse Forever, and starred in is arguably the worst movie ever

What tits?

The 2nd amendment literally protects the others.

wisslpb?

>not showing due deference to the third
>statist bootlicker that will welcome soldiers into their house
I bet you wouldn't even make them take their shoes off first.
I bet you'll let them wear shoes in bed.

wisslpb?

If only blacks spent as much time fixing their communities and raising their kids as they do protesting maybe they wouldn't be profiled.
It's no wonder they're treated differently when they commit 5x as much crime as everyone else, why is that so hard to understand?

twitter was a mistake

>leftists pretending to love the first amendment
>believe in "hate speech" and shutting down any religion (that's not Islam) from disapproving of gays and trannies

the ones on her chest

the cognitive dissonance is astounding in these people

whose first amendment rights are being violated that they need it protected?

I can't believe the state of the US sometimes.

Where I'm from you know your local cops by name, and most of them work so many hours a week that we stop criminals when we see them so the poor fuckers can take an hour off.

Can't believe 13% of your population causes 80% of crime and use the excuse of a black person getting shot to fuck up entire cities.

Just get the riot cops out there and fucking put them down. It'll never happen again after that.

Not that other guy, and I get what you mean, but you have to accept that the concept of the 2nd Amendment giving you the right to own guns and thus protects you against your government, kind of went out the window when the Cold War established that the US government can literally hold the entire planet hostage.

And that's ignoring the existence of drones and countless other technological terrors they've constructed.

That's because you live in bumfuck nowhere. Small town life is different from city life in every country. Not just yours.

>Where I'm from
get this through your retarded head, the US is HUGE. There are huge cities like LA, NY, chicago, etc, with huge populations. THere is no such thing as local cops, just strangers in uniforms.

>Just get the riot cops out there and fucking put them down. It'll never happen again after that.
lol, maybe in your shit country, in this one they shoot back.

that's exactly it: the 1st amendment/Free Speech isn't being allowed to say your opinion/express your views, it's allowing people you hate and disagree with to say their opinion/express their views

Does it matter? She's cute

>Just get the riot cops out there and fucking put them down. It'll never happen again after that.

You from Russia or Zimbabwe or something?

Does that meat Sup Forums is against Free Speech?

That's true. My country has the population of a major city in the US.

We all own guns here. There's maybe a single gun related incident a year, and it's usually some young cunt popping off while deer hunting and hitting another hunter.

The last police shootout we had saw a cop and a police dog die, but the perp killed himself rather than be arrested.

Also the blacks in this country are so marginalized and ignored no one gives a fuck about them. If one did a shooting we'd be over it in a day or two. No riots, no screaming celebrities, no fuckers saying racist shit on TV.

I feel bad for you lads, cause I bet some mob is gonna come smash in your door and teeth just because you're white and then all the other whites will defend the mob because they're so fucked over by liberal bullshit.

Let me guess, she wants to make "hate speech" illegal too? As if I didn't have enough reasons to hate this vapid cunt.

funny because the 1st amendment also allows this type of behavior

from what exactly does it need protection?

>No riots, no screaming celebrities, no fuckers saying racist shit on TV.
this is the major problem with the US. giving too much power to the media and politicians. the dissemination of information is largely controlled by only a few companies. control the media, and you can manipulate the populace.

>my country is different to this country

I mean. It's kinda obvious. Not sure what your aim is here.

If your country was the size of a continent, where poor people were pretty much in the majority, it would be quite different too.

Kiwiland bro. New Zealand. Last time there was a protest (some greenies moaning about a partnership for trade with the US) the cops put on their gear and cracked a couple skulls.

We haven't had a protest in 5 months. Good shit.

Only reason they took it that far was some cunts were outside a bank accosting old ladies and shit, so the boys rolled down and said "If you're tough enough to fight old women, you're tough enough to fight us" and broke the lot up and put a couple in hospital.

No one here brings up police brutality or racism because your mates would knock your block off for being such a faggot. And we aren't really fussed about the gays here, they don't bother us as a nation, and they sure as fuck don't go prancing around in night clubs with guns.

>the dissemination of information is largely controlled by only a few companies. control the media, and you can manipulate the populace.
>in an age where twitter, instagram and various other unregulated uncontrolled social media exist

loosen up that tinfoil hat m8

>New Zealand
>comparing this little shithole to the entirety of the US
how retarded are you?

>some cunts were outside a bank accosting old ladies
>Because of a partnership with the US
What?

First amendment right to block off public highways and not get arrested for it.

You know when literally every other group applies for a permit to stage a protest? Clearly they're stupid. They should just go stand in the road!

I mean shit, we aren't wealthy here either. 4.x million people who make an average of 40k a year (so like 25k US) with the top 1% all being in government jobs cause we don't have any massive companies run outta our shores.

Most of the shit we do is farming and agriculture, and pretty much all of that gets shipped overseas anyway.

You cannot maintain a police state with drones, jets and other military technology.

your entire country has the same population as los angeles only it's the size of california. Stop talking about the US as if you know anything.

stay asleep. or...you could check up on a little history and learn that this has happened before, and what the results will be.

Little shithole you say?

Suck our freedom, cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Freedom_in_the_World

Just how it sounds mate. Some "non-violent" protesters were camped outside a bank to make a point about the trade partnership we did with the States. They were knocking old ladies about who wouldn't sign their retarded petition.

The fact that you seem to think that is a good thing is a bit scary actually.

I like her in Angie Tribeca, plays the deadpan humor straight. That's my only exposure though

Lol fuck off mate, I have more political knowledge of major countries than any 50 million MURICANS.

bet you don't even know where New Zealand is without looking at a map. And I was in LA last year, trying to breathe the fucked up air that's polluted to all hell.

Now take away those farms so they have no income and pack all of them into one or two cities and ghettos.

Welcome to America.

>>in an age where twitter, instagram and various other unregulated uncontrolled social media exist
Yes.
If you say something in the social medias that go against what the mainstream media has established as "right", then you will be shit on by others, have your account deleted, or be told to loosen up your tinfoil hat.

Exactly. Your country is fucked mate.

while we're at it, why do leftists love to absolutely shit on Christianity, but defend Islam as if it was a race/ethnicity? it's a religion, but somehow it's ok because it's practiced by brown people I guess?

I'd love to hear the mental gymnastics you would use to explain the US's failure in Iraq and Vietnam.

The second an armed revolution actually started in the U.S., the government would have no chance in hell (which is why the 2nd amendment is so important as a DETERRENT).

You can't declare war on your own population. You can only police them. That isn't done with stealth fighters. That's done with police officers patrolling streets, enforcing curfews and no assembly edicts, and kicking down doors in populated areas. When half your population is armed, that becomes a hell of lot more difficult. If you can make them bleed and cause casualties, it just becomes a game of attrition and fatigue. Which side will lose their will first. And governments always give in first once the revolution has started.

And keep in mind that you're fighting the same people who you rely on to design, build, and maintain your power grids, water infrastructure, food supplies, not to mention your munitions. All of these will now become completely vulnerable to sabotage. You cannot post soldiers at even a tenth of the places they need to be.

And this is assuming your soldiers will support you. Despite the fact that you're killing their families, and ordering them to kill other Americans. Worse still, most soldiers are right wing, and huge supporters of the second amendment. Desertion rates and incidents of treason would skyrocket.

You can't put a gun to the head of every armed American civilian when they outnumber your military 50-100 to one. No amount of planes or tanks is going to save you in that scenario. You'll run out of soldiers and police before they run out of insurgents.

>what are terms of service

I'm not American.

I just don't get why you feel the need to say anything when your situations are completely different. I mean, I live in a country that generally tops all the different charts and I couldn't even begin to properly understand the socioeconomic status of America. Because I know how stupid that is.

>shoot people
>get arrested

why should they get guns?

Literally everyone knows where NZ is. A lot of people do think it's synonymous with Australia, but let's be honest: it kind of is.

>coal burning mother
>nigger father that isn't even involved in her life
>still identifies with niggers
every time

i wish coal burners would just kill themselves instead of giving birth to these half breed mongrels that just end up hating their mothers and identifying with niggers.

Nice police state you got there

It always comes down to this argument, and it always blows my mind that people actually believe this.

>Rich as fuck attractive women
>She could've gone to any college in the world
>Pick the easy path of "acting"
>Add more money to the family fortune
>Literally nothing to worry about ever
>I'm half african american, I'm like you guys...

Goddamn, I swear hollywood sometimes want to act like they are regular joes and janes because they are bored, when you are rich and famous you're not white, you're not black, you are (insert name here) , and that's it .. Even if you're coked up, or drunk , and scream from the top of your lungs the worst racial slurs you can imagine, you don't have to worry about getting shot or killed. That's just a fact.

are you kiwis really such cucks in reality? serious question since i watched the quiet earth recently and the shitty interracial love triangle was pretty off-putting. the movie is 30 years old, too.

We probably would if it was under constant attack

Why do actors and actresses think they have any business talking about politics? They are literally adults that play pretend

Companies that have monopolies on online conversations should start being held to stricter standards. If the founders of the constitution 'never envisioned an age of automatic rifles', well then they sure as fuck never envisioned an age where private interests could wield such immense power over the public discourse.

The idea that so many 'liberals' are lining up to suck corporate cock when it comes to their right to limit the free speech of ordinary people is a baffling thought. Did they turn into libertarians overnight?

It's because they live in shitty places. And leftists believe that if someone is poor and has a shitty life, they must have been victimized by the people who are successful. Therefore, they're behavior is excusable because it's retaliation. This is basically the case they prescribe to Islam and minorities who wind up in jail for committing crimes. A perfect example of this viewpoint is when the Obama State Department suggested that ISIS needs jobs and were driven to terrorism by poverty despite the overwhelming amount of Islamic terrorists that come from wealthy families.

Rashida Jones produced that absolute propagandist piece of shit, Hot Girls Wanted.

Before plastic surgery.

>look how politically incorrect we are!

people from my country do that too and it's the cringiest shit

every one of them that has a nigger father and coal burning mother are like that. the only decent ones are the ones that have a white father.

best part is that her father, just like obama's, wasn't even involved in her life yet she still identifies with niggers. she doesn't even look black to boot.

It's always funny when some famous actor or actress goes on a "rich fatcats are so bad, boo" while sitting in their million dollar mansions, directly contributing to the fatcats summer mansion in Cabo.

Don't get me wrong I'm not some "wah, fuck the 1%". But I just think the hypocrisy is silly.

I know rite? so crazy

and while we're at it, what's the deal with these peanuts on these airplanes?

>This is comedy

XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #C.UCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD

NERF THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

I AM SIMPLY ERIC, ERIC SIMPLY…
ERIC
R
I
C

LELELELELE PC.UCKS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE GAME LIEK LE SONY PISS ASS FART xD LE NO GAME NO LOS VIDEOJUEGOS ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

BEEEEELIEVE ITTTTT

BELIEVE IT
E
L
I
E
V
E

I
T
!
@
#
$
%
^
&
MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

HE
E

Nah famm, your statement is only half true , the U.S could indeed hold the world hostage, but China, Russia, NK , UK, Germany and so on could too, at this point strictly speaking about nuclear warfare, the world is in a mexican standoff nobody even thinks about doing such reckless act it would doom us all. Anyway, if one day the US government by some random act chooses to turn against its people, jets, drones and wmd wouldn't matter, at least not that much if what the purpose is oppress the people, they would need mainly soldiers, and they would definitely used armored vehicles, but the US army is just a mere fraction of the population, they would get swarmed by every gun owner, and nuking or using other kind of wmd against the people would defeat the purpose, unless they wanted to wipe out the whole country, which would be dumb.

Seems better than the NSA literally spying on everyone with an internet connection in the world.

This is mostly true. The very rare exceptions are the black fathers who are involved and invested in making their children better people and the white fathers who are absent fuckups.

>soviets dindu nuffin!

but the US LITERALLY has nukes xD are you gonna fite that??

Somebody fill me in, who is Deray, why was he arrested and on what charge?

>it's only freedom of speech if no one criticizes what I say

they have just as much business talking about as everyone else.

BLM person protesting Alton Sterling, cops told him repeatedly to stay off the road, he didn't listen and they arrested him. Now everyone spinning it as "da pigs trying to silence free speech!"

Also while looking this up I found this
>He ran for mayor of Baltimore, his hometown, earlier this year, ultimately losing the Democratic primary in April to Catherine E. Pugh. He finished in sixth place, with 2 percent of the vote cast.
Kek

To be fair, her family only has a small fortune compared to some of the family dynasties like the Mara and Ford lines that has a lot more money and influence to go with it. But that's not reaaly the point I guess.

his party platform probably revolved around da benfits

Yeah that's what gets me the most, the hypocrisy I don't mind that they're rich, and will get virtually anything they want in life easily. Live that comfy life ffs , just please don't try to act like you care, or that you're a regular person. Actually, if the tweet came from will smith, or I don't know oprah , I would say well I guess they once were regular people, but they know better and they don't comment on these subjects. Meanwhile this 'I was born on a yacht' girl , spews this bullshit..

do you have any idea at all what you're talking about?

places like twitter and Sup Forums are private organizations, they can make up any rules they want about what people can and can't say there.

Reminder that if there were no black people in America, the country would have the same gun crime rate as Belgium.

Gay black #BlackLivesMatter race agitator paid by Soros who's popular on Twitter and wears a blue life preserver.

Get out of the street, McFly!

>wears a blue life preserver
Because he can't swim?

Black to the Future remake when?

Thankfully never. Zemeckis literally said over my dead body.

She's generally attractive but that's it.

delete this board for the love of god