awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Robb_Stark
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have autism

Azor Cersei

>TPTWP was right under Aemon's nose all along

ship war fags need to go back to tumblr or kill themselves

what did he mean by this?

why are kit and emilia such awful actors

i'm drunk and started watching got fanvids and jonsa ones are always really short for some reason??? why is that?

Kit is actually pretty good, just too subtle for you to understand

I meant "this".

Is Daenerys ever going to like a fucking get emotional or aggressive? Like have a battle cry?
She just always tries to be this calm bad ass who burns people alive.
Are we going to see some emotion in a battle? Maybe she'd have a sword? Maybe she'd raise it, and shout "dracarys" at the top of her lungs in fury?
Or do you think she'll just always say "dracarys" with a blank expression, and maybe have a smug little smirk when her enemies are defeated?

it took those dragons WAAAAAY too long to burn a single boat. That was pretty fucking depressing actually.

She's not a real warrior, she needs her dragons or convenient gas soaked huts to do anything.

She's calm cause she's a Targ and likes seeing people burn and die and has done it enough that any previous feelings of being squeamish have gone away

Because Jon and sansa have like 5 scenes together where they interact at most

They could have moved on the second it was on fire. They focused on it to prove a point, and to preserve as much of the fleet as possible

What is he thinking

but dragon fire melts stone. i expected the hydrogen to start separating from the water and ignite the atmosphere or something

Why does Aemon mention dragon stuff and their sex being ambiguous when talking about Dany fulfilling the Prince that was Promised thing?

Is "Prince" gender neutral or something? Is Prince supposed to mean dragon really and that's where the translation got fucked up?

You've seen Kelly C get as emotional as she ever will. You've seen it multiple times now.

When she stood in front of her caliphate on her fucking dragon saying she'll burn everything ever, that was as intense she will ever get. She will never be interesting during war, never have a cinematography-interesting episode like Jon, because she will never fight on her own.

You've seen the extent of her actions again and again. Yet she'll probably sit the iron throne because "muh dragons".

>tfw no cock

could simply be that in Westerosi the term is gender neutral but since it's English we have to translate it to prince

Probably how good the water felt on his nips.

>Is "Prince" gender neutral or something?

In Valyrian it is, yes

>Is "Prince" gender neutral or something?
Prophecy was translated wrong Princess, not Prince, was promised.

>S1
>they make it a recurring point that the Dothraki are unfamiliar with knights and get trounced by plate armor

>S7
>costume department has suffered so much from MUH CGI DRAGONS budget cutbacks that the entirety of Westeros's military will be composed of men in generic leather tunics who get cut down by the horde

When I imagined Aegon the Conqueror I imagined a great warrior.
I wish she could fucking emulate that.
How has nobody thought it would be a good idea for her to learn how to use a fucking sword or something? I get she's a woman and all and her servants are supposed to fight for her, but she's been in some of the shittiest situations in the most god forsaken land.
Why is she so fucking boring?

>Implying they will show the Dothraki fighting resistance

Twenty. Good. Men.

Well, welcome to XXI century, refuges > white knights.

She's a girl of 15 or something in the books, not exactly fit to lead an infantry charge

d&d prefers a smug independynt womyn instead of the stereotypical barbaric male warrior

Robb was what, 14? He always fought his own battles and never lost a single one. He also had a full beard.

Clearly age doesn't mean a fucking thing in the series. I think Jon is like 13.

T. Kit

Gee, what's the difference between Robb and Dany

I like the CIA x sansa ones, its funny how they can make it seem romantic with good music and editing.

dothraki are going to have their numbers destroyed by Euron's fleet

Robb was 18 or something when he died

>Kit is actually pretty good,
>learned more than 1 emotion only in season 6

>emiliabros arent on
;_;

the only good actor left is cia
prove me wrong

*taps unmarked brown leather vest*
THESE ARE THE KING'S COLORS

The perfect Jon Snow then. He's not the most expressive person in the books

I'm saying age means nothing. Are you saying that because she's a girl she's worthless?

She's invincible to fire. As far as we know she could be just as talented as Robb but she always relies on cucks and other armies. She isn't as willing as Robb but has just as big of balls, which is stupid considering unlike Robb she has personally earned none of her victories (except for maybe the whole stealing the Unsullied thing)

Arya is way younger than either Dany or Robb and still manages to kill no problem.

In the show. Books, he was 16 at his end.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Robb_Stark

RAPE THE SANSA

GO TO /lit/ YOU FUCKING BOOKFAG

hilarious post thanks for the laugh mate

>The perfect Jon Snow then
>manlet
>shiteyes
>half paki

>He's not the most expressive person in the books
And that's why role requires good actor.

Most of the cast are fine actors. The writings and direction doesn't allow for acting to take place.

Michelle Fairley had the best monologues.

Please. These threads wouldn't exist without bookfags.

Arya stealth murders. Her style is more suited to that and dueling. Dany probably should have learned some form of self-defense, but she doesn't have the makings of a warrior. That's where Jon and the whole shared destiny comes in

dude he reads his lines like he's reading off of a piece of paper he's not just unexpressive hes wooden as fuck

Manlets, on TV? Stop the fucking press

Rogue Prince
Princess & Queen
Hedge Knight
Sworn Sword
Mystery Knight
Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance with Dragons
Winds of Winter
Dream of Spring

i got the reading order correct?

>implying their scenes aren't romantic af even without the music

Thinking that means a tie-in to Jon is kind of dumb I'd say. She already has plenty of people willing to die at her hands for her. She just literally needs to exist in order to get an army willing to die by their sword for her. Dany just needs to be some hot jailbait and many will fight for her. She just needs to ride dragons around every once and a while.

It's why I'll be furious if she ever actually gets close to sitting that throne.

R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RAPE THE SANSA
BWA BWAHH

>i wish you good fortune

>...in outcrawling the wights back to winterfell lol

THANK YOU UNCLE BENJEN

no sweetrobin don't rape the sansa do it

>When asked if there is any chance we will see Valyria George R. R. Martin answered

>"Well.... there may be. Not a great chance, mind you. The question is, is it going to be a look at Valyria now, or Valyria in the past?"

S6E01 IS GONNA START WITH BRAN WARGING INTO THE DOOM

FUCKING CONFIRMED

here bro

inb4 bran causes the doom of valyria.

>warging into the doom

Bran is going to meet The Writer in S7. Hopefully it's a loose representation.

season 6 is over mate

if you meant season 7 then youre still wrong because its going to cold open with a wight summer wolf dream in the Land of Always Winter

>half Paki

Wait, what?

anyone know the quality of the audiobooks?

also
pls reply

Rhaegar got it into his head that he had to become a warrior because of something he read, perhaps some lesser known prophecies. Maybe Sam will figure it out at the Citadel

In order to establish the Faceless Men so that Arya can train with them :^)

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

>Bran Stark thinks it curious that Ghost alone would open its eyes while the others were blind
>Jon has noted that Ghost's red eyes are similar to the faces on carved weirwood heart trees by the children of the forest

Bran is Ghost

How the fuck did Rhaegar get anything into a baby's head he never even met? He was off dying in the Trident when Jon was being born.

I agree that maybe Sam will figure things out in the Citadel, as Ned did in KL, but if anything he'll figure out way too much and have to leave. After all, lots of weird magic shit is happening there at the moment.

I think book-Jon will never realize his entire potential because no one will be there to tell him his real lineage. He'll revive, but he won't lead an army like he does in the show.

...His own head, user

honestly i never got why all their kiss scenes are staged all romantic. is it intentional? ironic? like snow falling, beautiful settings, violin music. or in a candlelit crypt. even the dialogue..

>"you said you would protect me."
>"and i will.. you must believe me when i tell you that i will.."

>"and if i want you to die here and now?"
>"then i will die"

>"and you by my side"

>"my love"

that kind of shit is straight out of a shitty period romance.

Well now I feel stupid.

I don't think it's a prophecy though, that's just Targ mindset. They've been convinced for a while now they were above everyone else for surviving the Doom.

In fact I thought Rhaegar was known to be one of the "sane" Targs? He may have been a good guy, just brought into the wrong family's mindset.

CIA acts like an alpha around everyone but the girl he likes. then he turns into a romantic, sentimental beta.

>CIA acts like an alpha around everyone but the girl he likes

>Young Neddard berates Jaime for killing Aerys II
>Doesn't give a fuck about Bobby killing Rhaegar
>Goes to the Tower of Joy
>Sword of Dual Wield gets backstabbed by Bran
>Fuck it, no witnesses
>Oh shit, Lyanna
>Come closer Spongebob
>"Jaehaerys"
>Promise me, Nerd
>Rhaegar was innocent, presumably protecting Lyanna
>Reputation forever stained by the Usurper
>Edd, Edd and Eddard never acts or confronts Robert...
>but refuses to aid in the assassination plot of Dany because she's innocent

Rhaegar wanted to "remove" his father from power peacefully. Make him retire at Dragonstone or something.

But then Robert's and Ned's autism reached critical mass and they fucked up everything.

Ned is Lawful Neutral.

His code says its ok for shit to go down in battle, but wrong to backstab someone whom you've sworn to protect. Besides Jaime didn't even tell him about the wild fire.

too soon ;_;

>heir to a royal dynasty notorious for being insane
>ride off with the daughter of one of the greatest Houses in your kingdom that's betrothed to the heir of another great House
>"why? because some prophecy told me bro, don't have to explain shit to anyone"
>brother of the girl you disappeared off the face of Westeros with confronts your crazy father about it
>shit goes down, now four of the greatest Houses in Westeros want your corpse
>"It was all Robert and Ned's fault lol"

>Fuck Family
>Lying is alright sometimes

Thanks, Uncle Eddard

rhaegar fucked up.

after tourney went to shit due to aerys' attendance, he caught lyanna as the knight of the laughing tree and started to think with his dick onwards.

>major autistic bookfag coming through

have all the ledditors fucked off?

fuck d&d for putting that scene in. they've been out to ruin his character from the beginning.

He wasn't expecting the retarded Starks to go and do the equivalent of a shitpost in front of the fucking Mad King. Especially when Lyanna went with Rhaegar out of her own free will, Hodor probably helped her escape Winterfell without anyone noticing.

I mean that's tough to blame on Ned and Bobby. It's not like they knew Rhaegar's plan.

And besides, they weren't wrong. That family line has been incestuous for hundreds of years. It was genetically guaranteed to result in terrible shit. Targs had to fucking go.

Had Cersei and Jaime not been fucking, it actually could have been a decent family line. Neither Ned nor Bobby had autism, they were rightfully mad at a family that had gone fucking bonkers and needed to be culled ASAP.

>she doesnt already rule westeros
>fucking why

If they didn't want it to come off as romantic then they wouldn't set such romantic stages for each scene

They could easily play like creepy music or whatever but they don't for a reason

>Especially when Lyanna went with Rhaegar out of her own free will
Proof?
>Hodor probably helped her escape Winterfell without anyone noticing.
Showfag, please.

First for Selyse!

>tumblr
SJW, please.

she's without a doubt, the most evil person in this series. Something book related involving rape must happen to her given with Dabids/DAAAN have left us with, looking forward to reading it.

so /got/ is gonna remain alive until S7 arrives right?

I mean, we are eternal /got/

>Implying Tyrion/Sansa isn't a parallel of Rhaegar/Lyanna

it's just like potpourri

>pic unrelated

They'll never be gone, my man. Just keep Stannisposting.

that you Preston?

I'll be here laughing when TWoW confirms it along with R+L=J

learn to piece 2 and 2 together

>why would someone assemble a fighting force by cutting off the very thing that allows men to become effective fighters