What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

By doing what exactly?

Screaming into the void?

Blacks Above All

>this thing is the top pick for captain marvel
>mfw

it means shes loves black cocks

I AM COMMITTED TO THE SOCIAL, POLITICAL, AND ECONOMIC LIBERATION OF BLACK PEOPLE

She embarassed herself even more than that this week after they accused her of belittling blacks with this tweet. It's sad to watch

she is committed to the social, political and economic liberation of black people

it's pretty straightforward tbqh

she looks like summer glau, are they sisters?

>I don't speak to or interact with people outside of my socioeconomic class in gated mansions but since it's popular to appear progressive I'll pretend like I give a shit

Virtue signalling 101

Thor: A woman
Iron Man:Black Woman
Captain America:Black
Nova:Mexican
Ghost Rider: Mexican
Did I miss any?
She fits in with the marvel crowd

>it's pretty straightforward tbqh

What did he mean by this?

How long do black people need to get their shit together?

stfu racist listen and believe

it's kind of hard when they're in poor situations

>ample scholarships and funding for niggers to go to school
>majority are still criminals and layabouts

white people can't do anything about their ghetto/thug """culture"""

This sounds like something Malchom X would say during his extremist days

me on the right

Why is Sup Forums full of disgusting racists?

Does this mean elimination of Affirmative Action and Welfare programs?

i don't know but it helps scare the normies away

>Social : what is Neil D. Tyson, Will Smith, Michael Jordan, JZ
>Political: what is literally the two times president of the United States
>Ecoonomic: what is Oprah, Tiger Woods, literally anyone mentioned before, musician, athlete, scientist ...

WTF does he want? , a medal , an award, a prize everytime anybody walks by a black person? . I mean I get it, things don't look good, but people die everyday , from every color. Furthermore the investigations about the recent events aren't even over , and you just know if it's shown that policemen did what they had to do (or that they weren't lying) , black people won't believe it. They already made their mind. And you know, I get it with the guy selling cd discs I find it hard to see how could they spin that one into a good light, but the one of the girlfriend live streaming the incident.. I mean, she started recording after the fact, for all we know he took his hands of the wheel after saying "i've got a gun", but again it doesn't matter, they truly believe they're being targeted, even worse that one police officer wasn't even white (he was asian I believe) makes no difference.. At this point some (not everyone) but some of the black folks are literally acting like terrorist, they don't know what they want, but they will definitely harm innocent people disregarding anything else.

Yes, the blacks supremascist on this board are disgusting

niggers stink

social liberation is by definition race mixing

You know what's fun? Saying BLACK PEOPLE like they say CRAB PEOPLE in South Park.

BLACK PEOPLE

BLACK PEOPLE

i thought this was a shoop until i saw the page for my self

it'll never be enough for them because to them all of society's foundation was built to make whites succeed and blacks fail. so anytime a white succeeds it's to be expected, and if they fail it's them being lazy. if blacks fail it's because of the "white system", and if they succeed it's because they heroically triumphed over an oppressive system.