So was it better than the movies?

So was it better than the movies?

fuck no

it was surprisingly good desu

I honestly think I could beat the shit out of anyone that thinks she's hot.

>Terminator 2 > Terminator 1 > Sarah Connor Chronicles > Genisys > Terminator 3 > Terminator 4

>any PG-13 shit before 3

I liked three better than Sega Genesis.
>I skip the bar scene

T1 > T2 > trash > T3 > shit > SCC > Salvation > Genisys

wrong

T1&T2 > T3 > TSCC > T5 > T5

I am dead fucking serious.
There is nothing notably bad about Salvation.

i'd like to see you try bitch

it felt more like a stand alone movie than a terminator

>dem shopped titties
How sad Summer. We all know you ain't got none

True.
Nothing particularly notable about it what so ever, actually.

T1 >>>> T2 > SCC > T4 > T3 > T5

This is the only right answer. Anyone comparing T1 and T2 are goddamn idiots. They're completely different genres and as such their rating should always be shared. T3 even with its many faults had decent practical effects mixed with CGI action, and it ended on a logical conclusion.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles was great with Lena Headly because you get more of Sarah Connor, better than Mother of Burgers but not better than Linda Hamilton. It shit the bed on John though, that's for sure.

Everything after The Sarah Connor Chronicles is fucking utter garbage and should be fucking ignored.

she does though

But what if, because of my personal preferences, I prefer T1 to T2? Should I not be allowed to rank it higher on my universally important Sup Forums-list?

Your argument is dumb since it doesn't take personal taste into calculation.

this

I liked it because it went beyond "slasher flick with killer robots" and actually played with the idea of time travel with things like the terminator guarding the alloy, characters coming back in time from different timelines

Proof?

Jesus, no. T1 and T2 are masterpieces and T3 at least had Arnold and no waifu bullshit. It's better than Salvation and Genesys, I guess.

Personal taste dont mean shit dumbass.

How do I make myself a robot gf like John Connor did?

Sure is Summer in here

T1 > T2 > T:SCC > T3 > T5 > T4

The Sarah Connor Chronicles is pretty great given it's on a TV show budget. It has a few interesting ideas and several great episodes. It does have a really shitty streak towards the end though (transgender UFO person and dream episode).

Terminator 3 is competently made, but loses major points for being a total rehash of T2 with some extra jokes that all fall flat.

Terminator 5 loses more points for the worst casting I have ever seen in a movie, both Sarah and Kyle. And why they keep trying to make an "even better" Terminator I will never know. You cannot top the T-1000 and no-one wants you do. It didn't work in T3, and it didn't work here. Try doing something interesting instead. Plus they gave another face to Skynet because they are stupid.

Terminator Salvation loses all the points for being insanely dull and uninspired in every way possible. Bale was a really poor choice too, and the only part of the whole thing I liked was Gatecrush McSquishyson's portrayal of Kyle Reese.

noice

Terminator 2 > Terminator 1 > Sarah Connor Chronicles > Terminator 3 > Terminator 4 >>>>> GoT post season 2 > The last xman abortion > Genisys

Her boobs are just as big in the behind the scenes video for the photoshoot
>Inb4 push up bra
Boobs are boobs my man

dont forget about the legs

>towelguy.jpg

she got 10/10 body

people who say she doesnt have tits are gay as fuck

I want to kiss her tummy

>used to buy in with the lol mole/lol canceled meme
>reflect on it, realize I actually loved the glau
>she's gone forever.
>my face when

>Used to buy in
was it part of denial or did you just try to fit in

shes very pretty

BOTH

IT WAS FUCKING BOTH

i'm glad that most people in this thread seem to like T1 over T2. i've never met another person who has shared that opinion

mind you, i still think T2 is great.

i like them both equally

yes

Terminator is the same as Back to the Future, just a meme movie for people in their mid twenties to early thirties.

T5Genisys is better than 3 and 4
what is 4 anyway?

T2, while an amazing action movie, was the start if it being just an action movie franchise, and not a horror thriller which the concept should really be used for

>T5Genisys is better than 3 and 4

No it fucking isn't

>what is 4 anyway

Get the fuck out of here.

T1 > T2 > TSCC

The rest is shite

As for T1 and T2, T2 is a kiddy flick compared to T1 and it shows.

>T3 at least had Arnold and no waifu bullshit

for you

Just because there's a kid in it doesn't make it a kiddy flick, you and the rest of the board need to understand this, complaining about how Arnold doesn't kill anyone doesn't make it bad or censored, that's a retarded criticism.

T1 and T2 are whole different movies

Arnold asked that he didn't kill anyone because he wanted to maintain his family action hero persona and James Cameron gave in, it is a valid criticism

that's why T:SCC ruled, Camcam just blasts people when she has to

>tfw no terminator threesome

Yeah just ignore the guy he kneecaps, the bikers he fucks up, and the entire SWAT Team he kicks the shit out of, but because Arnold doesn't kill the movie is kiddy.

By that retard logic T1 is the same because Kyle Reese doesn't kill anyone either, almost as if his principal concern is to protect Sarah Connor.

And didn't I see a clip where Cameron has a completely bloodless attack on a police station? She ain't shit.

>And didn't I see a clip where Cameron has a completely bloodless attack on a police station? She ain't shit.
I could counter that argument with the exact same kind of examples you just posted

Obviously it's still got messed up things in it but having The Terminator not terminate anyone is the first step down the slippery slope, or rather cliff directly into a sewer, that is the mainstream friendly sequels.

hol up, Sarah Connor used to be asian?

Criticizing T2 because of weak sequels is capital fucking nonsense.

>Asian
OP's image isnt Sarah Connor

damnnnn

>Arnold asked that he didn't kill anyone because he wanted to maintain his family action hero persona
>family action hero persona
did you born after 2k? he wasnt family action hero till like Kindergarden Kop and The last action hero. Predator, Total recall or T1 was family friendly for you?

This. TSCC is the best thing after t1 and t2.

Lucy Lawless apparently auditioned for the role of the TX.

fucking this

>implying

Watch BloodReyne.

itsa good shape

It was better than 3, salvation, and genisys.

And Summer Glau isn't Asian

>Genisys
>above anything

u blind nigga?

she has Asian features but isn't Asian

>no terminator sex
golden opportunity squandered.

I'm sure we woulda got it next season

After a fashion, in how it explores concepts that the films only touch upon and really expands and builds upon the Terminator universe.

I'd say it's on par with T1 and far better than the rest. T2 is a fun movie but terribly overrated