Hey Sup Forums need help getting rid of a "friend"

Hey Sup Forums need help getting rid of a "friend"
Will reward any help with whatever you ask of me, idk what you sick fucks like.

>I'm a guy in college, have a few female friends who are all good friends, kind of a loose "friend group" you could say
>One girl in the friend group is wicked annoying (we'll call her Karen). Like 100% has undiagnosed Asperger's syndrome
>Never stops talking, never stops telling stupid fucking stories, pathological liar, always emotional etc.
>Basically I made out with her once (before I knew she was so annoying) and then ignored her, but I couldn't keep ignoring her because she's in the "friend group"
>Karen always has problems or drama (often to do with me) and never stops telling them to "Sarah"
>No kidding she'll rant for 2-3 hours to Sarah about random shit (mostly lies) and will cry and make up drama and the like.
>I know Sarah hates it and I feel like it's ruining her time in college, she can never get away from her and can't just ignore her, Sarah is too nice & too small school.
>Also feel partially responsible since parts of her rants are about me

How do we get rid of Karen?

>inb4 kill her

Thought about it, not worth the prison time.

Be a man and tell her to fuck off OP

Get her kicked out of school. Done.

Just be a grown up and either deal with it or get out of that group of friends. Seems like you and Sarah might have a thing idk but stop being a baby and deal with it. Find new friends

I straight up ignored her for a good 2 months, didn't work.
The problem is Sarah is too nice to tell her like that.
Like she told her she and another friend were not going to room with her junior year (like Karen had assumed).
Now she is talking about them rooming together senior year. She's too fucking autistic.

Fuck the burgers out her ass

Not a bad idea, any idea how to do it?
Could try planting drugs on her, but I doubt I could get away with it and our school doesn't really care.

>Plant drugs in dorm
>Report it to police/college
>???
>Profit

Learn how to face problems directly instead of being a pussy and doing shit through indirect passive aggressive bullshit. A man deals with shit directly. You are demonstrating that you are no better than Karen and want to deal with problems through indirect passive aggressive manipulation.

Also, I have another group of friends (dudes) that I hang out with. But I do like Sarah and the others, so I don't want to strand her with the problem that I made worse.

I tried dealing with it directly.
I stoped having any contact with her.
She knows I think she's annoying.
I've run out of options.

>Tell her you're interested in a guy.
>She steals guy because that's what people like this do.
>She now has a bf and stays away.

>I tried dealing with it directly

Have you told her directly to her face to fuck off? You don't have to be nice.

dose her with cymbalta, will shut her the fuck up real quick

get a group consensus that the next time she acts out you all will call her out on her shit. Don't be mean, but work together to get the point across that you are all sick of it and that she needs to cut the shit right fucking now or she is about to have no friends.

Double dubs bruh,

But either tell her to fuck off directly or just don't hang with Sarah if this werido chick is gonna be around. It's that easy.

She's too autistic for a boyfriend, we tried.
I'm so many words, I have.
In reality I can escape her. The problem is Sarah is too nice to tell her to fuck off, and I like Sarah, and can't leave her with that burden, and also can't hang out with Sarah without Karen (she's always with her)

Quit being a passive aggressive pussy op. Tell her what you all think and to fuck off. Be a man for once in your life.

But being aggressive doesn't work. I've essentially told her to fuck off.

I guess my real question is:

How do I convince Sarah to tell Karen to fuck off when Sarah is too nice to do that?

You like Sarah? Or you wanna get with Sarah?

On top of that shit if Karen is too nice then just stick your dick in her. If you date her and actually act like a man she'll do what you say. It's not hard to keep winning dude you just gotta do shit right.

See I addressed your concern there

order drugs to her house from amsterdam, plant some more evidence or some shit, get her ass sent to jail

Did that backwards sorry dude I'm high

Well I like being friends with her, she's a great person.
Would I get with her? Definitely, she's wife material. But she likes a guy who is attractive, 6'5" and studying to be a doctor or some shit. I can't compete. So I'm fine with being her friend.
See above

If you like Sarah as friend be her friend and deal with it.

If you wanna get with Sarah and she reciprocates you need to lay down law for the sake of y'all 2 working out.

If not leave em both shit happens man.

>Be a man and tell her to fuck off
>"I straight up ignored her for 2 months"

The thing is, Sarah doesn't like Karen but is too nice to tell her to fuck off.
So how do I get her to tell Karen to fuck off?

I was literally going to give the same advice

Then deal with it OP. Or just be like I can't hang with you of this crazy bitch is in the way and you're enabling her condition by being too nice to crazy bitch. That's it man. All you can do, anything else and you're crossing lines.

Maybe she's too nice to tell you she and Karen agree on how annoying you are with your cruel intentions bullshit

I wouldn't get away with it. She knows I hate her and would tell the cops I planted it. They'd find out.

bully her until sudoku ez pz

put her in hospital

demand head whenever you see her

This too works op. Sorry I just assumed you wanted to stick your dick in her.

You're probably right. It's a complicated situation so idk if it'll work but I'll try.

No offense but friends who enable bad actions won't be your friends for long. Sarah seems submissive and clingy. Not a bad thing if you're into that but it's ultimately a self esteem issue with Sarah, that's the root issue, and if you want to be with Sarah so bad me thinks you want her and by being close you're vicariously living as her BF. Sorry OP but that's what it sounds like, and if you can't be honest with yourself you need to grow up and learn how to, real talk man.

How about instead of that you shut your faggot mouth about Sarah

Sounds like a middle school love triangle, Jesus fuck.
Grow some balls and tel her to fuck off. I know you've heard it a thousand times from everyone else on this thread, but honestly, be upfront and real with her about it. No one likes a passive aggressive, fake ass person.
Dont be that person, OP.

Struck a nerve. I was right, good luck with that shit OP by my experiences it won't get better and that attractive doctor is gonna get that sweet Sarah ass every night!

It's too late man OP is beta faggot who's not being honest with himself.

You guys just don't know what you're talking about I'm the most alpha guy on campus

Lol the person who responded wasn't even OP cause I'm OP.
(and to everyone)
This was never about me hooking up with Sarah. This is about me not wanting Sarah to deal with this shit for 2.5 more years. Why? Because she's my friend and I don't want to see a friend suffer.

And this faggot isn't OP (me).
Fuck off.

Feed her about 100 hard boiled eggs then anally rape and destroy her for no less than 36 consecutive hours in a row and she will never speak to you or your son again.

Who the fuck is this retard I'm OP

Are you fucking neckbeards going to hijack my thread now?

Shut up just get out of here already man

Still isn't me Lol (OP)

Dude I don't come into your thread and do shit like this

GTFO assholes

People suffer in this situation out of choice it's not in your hands stop being beta faggot dude.

Go fuck yourself gayboy

Who are you calling a faggot faggot

But I know what's best for her.
"Sarah" (not even her real name) has said she wants to get rid of her, but she's too nice. So I have to do it

Or maybe she's too nice to tell you she's more tired of you and your game of thrones approach to friendship.

I will! All night long

Who you calling faggot, guy?

She's not.
Everyone in the friend group agrees Karen is annoying as shit.
It's just that she rants to Sarah more than anyone.

Thread got fucked

Confront her and be fucking honest

Yeah? How about I feed you some real dick instead faggot?
I want to nibble your neck while I cum inside you bitch.

>Being friends with women

That's where you fucked up. If you aren't interested in them don't hang out with them. Nothing but drama and you aren't even getting your dick sucked.

Everyime she does anything remotely autistic, tie a red balloon somewhere in her dorm or near her belongings, your gonna need to be consistent with this and also increase the quantity of balloons proportional to how stupid she acts, wear her down mentally enough and condition her too not be a bitch

Actually....

>Implying OP doesn't do the sucking

I do occasionally hook up with one of them (neither Sarah nor Karen)

You're right my bad

OP fully convinced you and your group of friends are fake as fuck and it's not gonna get better. Good luck I'm out.

You banging one of the dudes huh?
Didn't expect OP to be a literal faggot

Okay then why do you give a fuck about either of them? If they're miserable it's on them. Pay them no attention OP in my experience women like that thrive on misery anyway. You're just wasting time and energy on someone else's problems.

is your name michael

Yeah how'd you know? Weird.

it explains the bitchiness and the teen drama I thought died with Sweet Valley High

Don't you give me that lip Liberace, how about you just silently rest your head on my chest after we're done faggot

what state do u live in

Ring ring

> Like 100% has undiagnosed Asperger's syndrome
>Never stops talking, never stops telling stupid fucking stories

That's much more AD/HD than Asperger's (which is just AD/HD with some autistic traits.)

Kekd

Keep telling her to fuck off and if she doesn't get a restraining order.

Constantly play Pink Season until you're surrounded by bromosomes, they will naturally drive the aspergers away and replace it with full blown autism.

have you ever thought, i don't know, tell her you don't want to be friends with her anymore? even better make all your friends do it, case closed

UT?

pics or these "girls" are boys

Not only is OP a beta faggott but a betta faggott white knight. He wants to save Sarah but has already given up on making Sarah his girl. It's a fuckin useless endeavor helping this virgin.

Grow a pair OP. Make a move on Sarah and forget the other bitch.

Yes??

So what's the lowdown on OP and these broads mysteryfag?

sounds like they're from ohio

this happened to me a lot throughout college and the best way to solve it is if you don't inb4 kill her

by "in college" do you mean graduated?

rape

>dealing with it directly
>omg im not talkin 2u

Are you twelve?

>Kek nigga you gay

Why don't you come say that to my face with those soft pretty lips before I wrap them around my dick faggot

Inb4 tells Karen and she just tells Sarah OP is gay kek

this is an anonymous message board give us college and picture closest person kills her for cash if you got any

this

Spread the rumour that she is a druggie, after about half of the people know,
Inject a low dose of acid in her Food, about 50-80 Mg (enough for her to make her realize she is tripping but not enough that she would freak out and have a trip to hell)

You can get acid gummy bears of the deep web.

what will that do?