Cannibalism thread. What part(s) of the body would you eat, and how would you prepare it?

Cannibalism thread. What part(s) of the body would you eat, and how would you prepare it?

>Loli, YLYL, WWYD, all the normal stuff
>cannibalism

Well this is new.

nice try dea

bump

are you serious?

Would you eat a sjw whale?

I occasionally fantasize about eating some delicious looking women. But the fantasy never goes very far, so I couldn't really say which part I'd want to eat first. Probably the nipples or ass.

boob for sure
sear it on a grill for a moment and enjoy

Same here. Except it does go far sometimes. Like those manga that show women getting bred until they can't have babies and then they are butchered for meat. Makes me hard as fuck thinking about drinking their milk while eating some thighs and ribs. Some muscle off the pectorals and biceps/triceps would be delicious as well. Save the skin to put on a mannequin and make her hair into a wig. You could then put a pocket pussy into that and fuck your favorite breeding cow until you have a new favorite.

I think a very lean glute would make a nice cut, no fatties tho

You win.

Here, this bitch. I don't know why, but she just looked so delicious to me. Whenver I feel the urge to have a depraved fap, I think of eating her.

Definitely would eat. Yep.

Thighs and fingers.
Just cook it like any other meat I'd guess.

Last one.

Oh wait, would eat her in this pic too.

Who is that bitch

Eat da pussy boss

My first sexual thoughts were of cutting grils in half and eating their butts. It didn't persist.

The pussy and ass bruh. That's all I eat bruh.

see
Also, a pic for the thread

Christina-Model. Got started back in 2000 on the teen model scene. She began at 16 I think, then modeled all the way up until her tits flattened and she lost her youthful beauty.

Oh wait, I think she's still "modeling." But I can't bear to see her anymore. Many happy faps as a youth, but now I just can't look.

Anyway, She looks delicious!

Eat the muscle tissue just like you would any other animal.
Cook it the way you would cook pork and it tastes similar (or so I hear).

This girl is awesome. Like, she looks like sex would be so fun and innocent. Sex with her in the 1970s in Miami or the Keys, on the shag carpet, she's riding you like crazy, sliding doors are partly open and the sheer curtains are blowing towards you naked bodies, her skin smells like goji berry tanning oil and her hair is frizzy with salt from the ocean across the street, you've just done three lines of coke before hitting in

When you're done she wearing your striped button up office shirt to fry bacon, hanging off one shoulder, looks at you sadly with doe eyes and pouty lips when you tell her you gotta leave right away because Jones just called from the office and you got a new lead in a case, you're a weary private investigator and the stern no nonsense mayor just hired you to investigate the strange disappearance of his neice

>THAT'S NOT BACON

Ha ha.

tongue and cheek are obvious first choice. sections of the lower ribs as well as maybe the pectorals. thigh/rump roast would be lovely, but is probably better as hardy winter stew meat.