Black L really isn't a big deal

Black L really isn't a big deal.

Japan is estimated to be 99.8% mono-racial, though no conclusive census data exists.

USA has a population with amongst others, 12.6% blacks and 16.3% hispanics. In an American adaptation, it only makes sense that the characters match American demographics. L just happens to be a black dude. Besides, they already changed it by not making the characters 100% Asian.

Anyone who disagrees is a butthurt Sup Forumstard. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

L isn't even Japanese.

>Butthurt Sup Forumstard

It's just memeing.

The real butthurt comes from assblasted autistic weebs.

If they make him to be as eccentric as he was in the original manga i have no problem with this.

But if they change the character too much and make him just seem like a "guy who happens to also have the name L", i'm going to be a bit disappointed.

Then again, this can be applied to every character in this new movie.

It kinda fits even better because of the fact that L was an orphan. And when you really think about it this way, this basically gives them freedom to change N and M's ethnicity also. I'd be okay with this.

fuck off weeb

They're going to make him like the guy from the new Watch Dogs video game. A hipster nigger who dj's on the weekend and solves crime for a living.

L isn't a slant eyed nip shit in the first place, fuck wit.

>He thinks L is Japanese
Kek

if hes still weirdo fuckin autismo L then ill be happy

if hes just le edgy, then fuck off with this remake

There won't be any M and N and thanks god for that.

Did you know there's a sub race of Japanese that look more Caucasian than the rest of the island chinks, and that's the race they mostly model their anime characters off of?

>12.6% blacks

barely any of which would be able to engage in the logical gymnastics that L does

he looks nothing like L regardless of race anyway, at least get a negro with dreadlocks or something

surely if the movie does well they will do a sequel with them

but thats unlikely

What anime/manga adaptation has done so well its got a sequal?

I don't mean something 'like' an anime/mange like pacific rim, i mean a straight attempt at an adaptation, like dragonball and this

i mean western adaptations btw, not eastern ones

personally i liked the korean deathnote movies

Are you guys memeing on me or did I really miss this?

No meme. L's a nigger now. Someone has a screenshot of him at a podium

another anime "Ameriwashed" shocker
Amerifats eat it up

Movie is going to suck anyway, so who cares?

How do we know it's not the decoy?

jamar L kareem?

Me

Did you miss the obvious blackwashing they're doing with every character in movies? Literally every white male is going to be a nigger in a new adaptation.

>Movie

Because he's hiding his face and the decoy never had his face hidden

next thing you know sasuke will be played by idris elba

He needs to be some guy who never sees the sun, so either a pale white guy or a strange asian guy or the biggest black weeaboo.

Why is the west so cucked by niggers?

>Japan is estimated to be 99.8% mono-racial, though no conclusive census data exists.
Except L isn't Japanese, neither is Watari.

America, Hollywood is pushing this agenda, don't know why since niggers don't have enough money nor are interested in these kind of movies.

And so? He's not a fucking nigger you dumbshit, do you think they made him one because he's a good actor? No, they did it because "muh diversity" which already makes the movie a pile of dogshit which only cares about pandering and not quality.

>More hispanics than niggers
>Niggers have to be in everyfuckingwhere and we have to racebend characters for them
I dissagree, fuck the niggers, where's the hispanic L? where's the native American L? srly, fuck niggers

and L was never a nigger. It's not a faithful remake, I don't recall L giving a public speech with a mask on either. Maybe he removes it to give the speech

>don't know why since niggers don't have enough money nor are interested in these kind of movies.

This. Niggers wait until the movie is out at the dollar cinema to watch them.

So are thry making this as a movie or as a series? I would love to have a death note netflix series, because it has a great premise and without the anime shit it could be really good

Blame the Jews

>worlds greatest detective
>black
Dropped. I prefer my tv shows to at least be slightly plausible.

I don't give money to anything that uses race controversy to try and sell their product. It's just annoying.

You'd rather watch nigger L do the stanky leg than put up with the subs of the japanese live action ones?

>Sorcery
Worthless

It'a a Netflix movie like Beasts of No Nation.

I'd rather watch a good film than a shitty Japanese live action anime.

Wait, the Death Note movies actually been confirmed and in casting? How have I not heard about this, I would have expected it to be a massive shitstorm all over Sup Forums.

>implying Japan doesn't make multi-racial casts when they want

The creators made them Asian because they wanted them Asian. This shit's just more racial appropriation by people too stupid to cough up their own shit.

>racist weeaboos
you can't get more pathetic than this

I've noticed the tumblr weeb shill sites have been deathly silent on the manner.

I bet it's a mixed bag of emotion for them. On one hand it's SJW race wars, but on the other hand, they've fucked with many a tumblrinas husbando.

>Netflix is pushing this turn everyone into niggers agenda

Cancelling my subscription to Netflix.

A movie that makes a white character a nigger just because of "diversity" can never be good.

>turn the chink character into a cracker
>turn the britbong character into a negro
Wew lad. How did they get away with this?

The whole point is to make a black hero fighting an evil megalomaniac white male.
It pushes the agenda and it also will make the BLM thugs happy.

That's wrong. L's race is irrelevant to the character.

Yeah, light will win anyway so white race wins again

he's black

that means he will be a smooth and cool dude who impresses everyone and embarrasses the weirdo light

They care more about the race of the actor than how good he is you fucking niggershit, they don't give a shit about the quality of the movie.

I bet there's a big afro underneath the hoodie

How do you know this?

Fuck off already, Jamal and kill yourself.

>So this character is white
>We shouldn't care about his race and cast a good actor
>No we have to turn him into a nigger, get the first nigger actor available
>Basically every dogshit movie recently released had this happening
>How do you know this? xD

You're either a nigger or a mongoloid.

So what if he's white? This is a different character than the Japanese L.

>L just happens to be a black dude
>This movie,Just happens to be,
>Dropped

Your move kikes.

STILL waiting for blacks to be contributors in the creation of more content in fairy tales, capeshit, fantasy, sci-fi, etc instead of sitting on their asses and saying "MAKE OTHER CHARACTERS BLACK BECAUSE I DESERVE REPRESENTATION!"
All this constant appropriaiton does is make blacks look stupid and lazy, and they just don't fucking get it.

I bet Misa is going to be a sassy black woman or a spicy Latina

He might be a different character but you're still a nigger that should be hanged, you shit-looking subhuman.

>intelligent
>young
>black
is she the new iron man's sister?

Kill yourself, nigger.

How does that hair fit into that helmet?

>intelligent
>black

Sounds like a work of fiction all right.

L is not a japanese retard. Hes english

>nigger L do the stanky leg

thank you for that mental image

>he's english

Now that explains why he's black.

L dies anyway so I'm happy.

>Adapt Death Note turning the main theme in America
>Japanese Characters are turned White
>3/4 European 1/4 asian character turned Black
>European character turned Asian (Watari)

POTTERY

retractable hair obviously

>Racist
>Says the guys who ignore everytime Hispanics, native Americans, Hndis, Arabs, and a long etc
For you there's only blacks, you're the racists

Kek

>hol up hol up *smacks lips* yall means *eats chicken wing* dis nigga *throws signs* be kira *hangs from basketball hoop*

plz let it happen

Just make light a nigger while you're at.

>I reach into the bucket of kfc
>AND EAT IT!!!

HOLD UP

thisx100000

Same for any trumblr faggotry cause

Might as well be a nigger, because otherwise they'd probably get Jessie Eisenberg to play him. He's in every fucking new movie.

>L doing a press conference.

He's a decoy.

In the original manga and anime, a decoy L was used on TV and Light killed the decoy.

He might not be the real L.

but L was supposed to be a enigmatic detective who dont show up to public and use a change voicer when talking to police

Movie is still racist as fuck, to be more diverse it should be 96% blacks, like the NBA, most diverse organism ever

>He takes on cases that have stymied national governments and Interpol
>Like who shot Lil' Jiggy outside the 6th street stash house
>And which fiend by leavin him empties in the MickyD's bathroom

Every time.
Stop being in denial weeb.

Tell me more.

What are they called?

Yeah. This feels like a Jimmy Olsen thing like they did for him in Supergirl TV series. Okay he's black but then you change the original personality of character, making it pointless that you just made Jimmy Olsen black. I doubt the movie will be good but if they can stick with the original personality and make it work, I'll at least give it a pass on doing at least one thing right.

Whito piggus

This
A nigger is still a nigger

>In an American adaptation, it only makes sense that the characters match American demographics.

L is smart, so it really doesn't make sense to cast a PoC.

I think this L is a stoner or a crackhead instead of autistic like the original version

US soldiers from Okinawa, for short

Would be cool if L was some autistic black weeaboo that posts on Sup Forums

I guarantee he won't be that though, they will try to make him "badass"

Is this a burnie sanders rally??????????

An American you mean.

Do black autist even exist?

Are you talking about Hapas/Eurasians?

>talk about diversity
>only hire blacks for diversity quotas
what about the other races, specially the ones more numerous than blacks in America?

Am I the only one that got annoyed at this show? Its supposed to be smart but they just lie to you about whats happening and then inform you that something different actually happened and it worked out.

kek

This desu
L is a ghetto thug now

>Change Emo/Goth effeminate light skinned character into a gangbanging watermelon muncher
>You are confused as to why people think it's a bit of a stretch

How about instead of of casting black people in order to pat yourself on the back with how diverse you are, you cast people based on their individual merits. People get mad when they cast Lex Luthor, a bald comic book character, with an actor who has hair, yet this instance is somehow racist?