Dating girlfriend for 7 months

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Nah man. Relationships require trust and if she broke that trust with you then it should be over. Whatever stupid shit happened to her because she did what you told her not to has nothing to do with you. You broke up with her because she went behind your back, not because she was raped, and that's what puts you in the right.

Nope, she wanted to go do where things when you told her not to and whore things happened to her, I'd answer every interaction with her "I told you so" maybe sometime down the road you could play it out and basically have her on a leash that she'd never ever stray from but it's up to you

You're a fucking hero. Hold fast.

Thanks man i was just unsure on how i feel

If this isn't bait you're fucking messed up in the head, fucking sociopath.

This is a repost cant rember from when. Or maybe a greentest rhat was oddly similar. Anyways i agree with most people here that you shouldn't feel bad about this.

suck a dick you absolute cuck

you did great OP, if people start talking shit to you just tell them what and said

Good choice. She made her bed now let her sleep in it. Plus how can you ever get lais when a bitch needs counselling out the now stretched wazoo

You did the right thing. Raped or not, she went to a club to get drunk and fuck. Unfortunate but she isnt loyal so sooner or later you had to dump that cock craving slut

>Everybody thinks I'm evil.
Take a hint, idiot. She's right: you don't get to tell here what to do. And breaking up with her after she's suffered through that shows you've got the emotional maturity of a toddler. She's better off without you.

That's presuming you're not a troll.

Nope, she made her bed. Her slut friends can be there for her.

If it was the other way around she wouldn't be sympathetic.

i really hope you're just baiting
like, really, really hope you're baiting
for your sake though

Nigga this is fucking copypasta i saw this shit last time i came on Sup Forums like 2 years ago

Hiv tests everywhere

I would of dumped her to. She lied to you and went behind your back, woulda fucked 3 guys and never told you.

Im glad she got raped. Fuck that fag

stay strong, dude. the reason everyone's freaking out on you is she's manipulative. manipulative people continue to be manipulative during trauma--it's the only way they've learned how to cope. As long as you're not hardening your heart in general, I don't think you're being unreasonable. To be honest, it's way easier to get emotionally cold to being a borderline sociopath if you *stay* in relationships without trust.

OP is a faggot and newfags

Also bad pasta

saw this copy pasta months ago, fuck off

Fuckin' based m8

I knew I wasnt crazy

Obvious Tumblrina.
Fuck outta' my Sup Forums
>pic related
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Op you're in the right for doing what you did you told her and look what happened that bitch needed to learn so next time she needs to listen.
Im sorry if i came off rude but its the truth ya know?

i think this is old ass pasta is what i think

waste of my fucking time. kys op

Top kek

>how to be a 12yr-old

Seriously, how old are you? I get that you have concerns about her going to certain places or even hanging out with certain people, but still, breaking up over her going to a club is just childish. You can't control her, she has to learn her own lessons, make her own mistakes, but also have her own accomplishments and triumphs. If you're breaking up over this, I don't see why you've been in a relationship at all. You don't stop loving someone over this, and stop blaming it on her breaking your trust, even though she probably did. Not defending her, just saying that I find myself troubled with the way you handle your relationships.
All I can see in this thread are afraid manlets who don't know how to have healthy relationships, so I'm not sure if you should listen to them.

Again: I'm not concerned about her or whatever happened, I'm more concerned about the way you lead your relationships and what consequences follow from minor troubles with your partners. If you can't fix yourself regarding those things, none of your future relationships will be very stable and fulfilling. Life's not a fucking rollercoaster, and neither are relationships.

You did the right thing OP.

This story reappears every 6 months old pasta

ITT: Insecure virgin fuckbois.

nice pasta I read that shit years ago

God this is old pasta. Like...realy old. Thx op made menostalgia.
Also i laugh at the rest of you dirty plebs that thought this was real.

Thanks i left Sup Forums for about a year and came back today so i thought it would be a good idea to dig this up

an hero, newfag

Well played. Bitch should have listened to you. She was leaving the club with two guys to do what? Hold hands? Either way she was getting fucked, chances are she had 2nd thoughts and they decided the rape train wasn't for backing up.

Delete her number, she's proven herself untrustworthy. The fact she's pulling the 'I'm not liable for the consequences of my actions despite being warned' trick proves you're better off out of that one

Fucking newfags everywhere

Easy on the pasteroni-bamboni.

Fuck off, cuck. What's he supposed to do? Rub cream into her bruised vagoo while wiping away her tears as she feels him how she should have listened to her.

Fuck her, fuck her right in the pussy. Oh, wait, Dante and LaShawn already did.

No user. You are in the right.
Leave the dumb bitch to his misery and go on.
No one said that the right things are the easy ones. One day you will be thankfull of your choice for leaving a whore.

*feels/tells

I´ve read the same story in somewhere, nice try

This is stale pasta.

>Oh, wait
This is an old copypasta you fucking nigger. Lurk moar, newfag.

nice copypasta OP

Lol, before my bump anybody noticed it, but i reply and the shit starts coming

You're actually lucky. It's not often that after a break up there's instant justice to the offending party. It's the universe telling you you're right.

karma's a bitch kek

>Lol
>anybody
>the shit starts coming
an hero, you aspie faggot

You did the right thing.

You did her a favor by breaking up because thats pretty high school level immature to be like ' u got to this club i ll break up with you esse'

My old high school boyfriend aged 18-19used to pull that same shit when i -16-wanted to go to friends football games and afterparties. I didnt have football or a scene like that at my school and i was curiousand old high school boyfriend cried, screamed in my face while i begged and said i wa sorry and he threw a fit and started throwing his shit around his bedroom about it
Yall deserve each other though because she wasnt raped, she just wants to make up
A work friend did same exact thing

Even though it's stale pasta, hypothetically, if my "girlfriend" did something like this behind my back and got raped, I'd kick her to the curb too. After that, she's broken property. To be chained to someone that not only broke your trust, but also is going to have a plethora of mental health issues due to consequences of breaking your trust, Is outright moronic and pathetic. tl;dr Eat shit and I hope all your relatives catch Ebolaids. Tumblr faggot.

Whether it was right or wrong to break up with her doesn't matter. You said you'd break up with her if she goes out, she went out, you gotta break up with her. Period. The rape was just a bonus.

Once you said you'd break up with her if... all morals/ethics went out the window. You said u'd do something, now you gotta do it. Otherwise you're a basic bitch who makes idle threats in the eyes of the world.

This has been getting reposted since at least 2012

I would have done the same thing OP.

Lmaooo she was about to cheat on him with 2 guys then gets raped...

doing great OP.

a person is defined by the values they hold, and the actions those subsequent values bring.

if you allow compromise, then your values are weak, and by extension, you are less of a man by forfieting your values.

Well dude,she broke your trust and thats really all that matters,Chronologically she broke your trust (shoulda seen it coming with that whole you dont own me bullshit but that doesnt matter) and then got raped and her shit kicked out of her. No one deserves that but thats not your burden either,the moment she decided shes going is the moment your realationship ended and thats about that. Everything else is bullshit my friend you can leave your thread now

dude so many females claim rape when it was spur of the moment sex (get em good and wanting they do most anything)
take it from a cuck who is paying child sport for my supposed kid after trying to start a family (12 served) in the mil
you get fucked as a meal ticket
she is either smart enought to pay safe or playing you
bail man before you catch your gf cheating with your cousins ex bbabby daddy (my life)
>drunk but you get me

Stale copypasta circa 2008
Fuck off

Nah man she was gonna fuck those dudes anyways XD you don't just leave a nightclub with guys and "go to a party at their place"

You were in the right to leave that dumb bitch.

You should have raped her in the ass one more time before breaking up

keeeek

way to try and turn it around on OP like it was HIS fault that she went to the club then LEFT with two other guys to "go somewhere else." We all know what the fuck that means. Remember, she has a boyfriend at the moment. Gets to "somewhere else" and gets punched in the head then gets drilled out.

Actions have consequences and OP, you're doing the right thing. The alternative is being an enormous cuck and taking her back AFTER all this that you know. That's going to make it known, in her mind, that she can do WHATEVER the fuck she wants and you'll never leave. It's 7 months man, pretty easy to bounce back from that and find a new, unraped, decent partner.

>All these newfags that don't know pasta when they read it.

Actions have consequences, faggot.

You expect to go rob a bank and not get arrested?

She's free to do whatever the fuck she wants, but, again, there are consequences which include losing your boyfriend.

wow this has to be the first time i didnt think OP was a faggot. good on you man.

Nah you did the right thing man.
You were clear about your feelings on the situation.
She broke your trust and went behind your back and did it anyway after saying she wouldn't. She then willingly chose to leave that party with another man who turned out to be a shitbag.
It's entirely her own fault and you're in the right for dropping her.

Guys are just wising about how how unrepentant about sluttery women are. Your boyfriend had you figured, and it pisses you off.

Your "work friend" punched herself in the face multiple times, including a black eye, and bruised herself to "make-up" with her ex by using a fake rape story?

Weeew.

nah dude your in the right woman are dumb shit she got what she deserved kek

You were right to leave her. Hold your ground.

Wow... just wow... cant believe people still use this pasta

Trust works both ways.

OP didn't like this club because it was sleazy.

You don't leave a club that you arrived at with your friends with two other guys because you wanna have hugs. She may not have wanted to have sex with them but bet your ass she would have been leading them on to get an ego boost.

If it was my boyfriend in that situation, leaving with two chicks, I'd be fucking livid.

OP broke up with his GF because he can't trust her, this is obvious because not only did she lie about not going, but went off with two other guys.

Sucks that she got raped though, I wouldn't wish that on anyone: but it's not OP's problem.

Sup Forums is just a constant stream of newfags.I believe I first saw this exact post in 2007

Not really

I looked like barb from stranger things mixed with pre plastic surgery courtney love in high school and hid in bathroom wearing different spare pair of shoes so no one figured out who was hiding in the only girls bath we could access at lunch

I was hoping to normalize myself by drinking beer from a solo cup and maybe move from lowest social tier to a lindsey weir level by showing them i was normal . They thought i was always acting 'better than everyone' by sitting alone and not talking so i was trying to overcome that in a large high school environment where no one knew me as a spazz or major dweeb.

I never would have fucked a bunch of randos , i am pretty shy and scared of chads because they used to open mayo packets and squirt them in my hair or bark in my face when i walked by

Plus, my best girl friend was a maaaaaaaajor fucking whore and i didnt want to be the chick getting gangbanged on someones step dads waterbed

OP doesn't have the right to control her. He didn't - he simply laid out "if you do X, Y will happen"

GF had every right to go - and she did. Fully knowing that by doing X, Y would happen. Other shit - Z, A, B, and C also happened - which sucked for her.

But OP carried through on the consequence to the girlfriend's action - which was to dump her. The other shit that happened to her ain't his concern. Nor should it be.

If you talked to her and tell her not to go in a cool way ( i mean not restricting her but saying you don't like her meating him or you don't trust that guy) i think she would listen to you and don't meet him or she could meet him with you so you both meet him and maybe confide on him, but she decides to be "free" and not only meet but, but lie to you and rape your trust, instead of that, she got raped, i think she gets what she deserves, if i were you i would talk her one last time to say exactly what i post.
You tell her not to do, the fact is that she is free of doing it, she's not a slave, but she choose (in her freedom) to lie to you and broke your trust, if she broke your trust to meet a boy, she can broke it again to fuck another one, i know it hurts but i think u're better off with another girl.
RESPECT for what you do bro!!
PD: If her friends talk to you u can explain exactly this to them, if they're not mad they will understand for sure and no one can argue u got a point on that.

I would have done the same as you.

Fuck her. If she was going to a party with 2 other guys its not like shes just going there for a drink. should would have cheated on you anyway if they hadn't raped her.

Good shit OP. Fuck anyone that says anything bad about you, if they don't see what you have done is perfectly ok and she is in the wrong, just cut them out too.

No my work friend was a guy and he was fighting a lot with his girlfriend and it was almost over. We lived in a town that was 40% college students ( lawrence ks) and she called him at work one night (restaurant) and was freaking out, hysterically, said she went to party and was raped and shes walking down a dirt road and didnt know where she was but they (rapists) were looking for her then she hung up and turned off phone. He freaks, gets his handgun and drives around trying to find her . She texts back randomly that shes home so he goes to her apartment and shes fine

They are all underage, and he s a wigger is why he didnt call cops

You need better friends.

Meh, coworker from 10 years ago whose last name i cant recall

He was fun to work with and we got along but its not like me, wigger steve and queen stacie hung out

It was just first time i saw fake out rape freak someone out so bad i thought he was going to have a seizure

awesome. Now post your tits.

>You guys think I was too harsh?
I think you're a cunt who thinks he owns his woman. She deserves better than you.

ib4 beta - I probably have more life experience than any two of you

Summer was a long time ago. No more copypasta please

agreed

Yeah, dude should totally absolve her of any responsibility for her actions, put up with her blatant disrespect for her boyfriend, and deal with the emotional trauma that he didn't cause and if she had had one ounce of respect for her BF never would have happened.

Present them

good girl. now full frontal.

Being right doesn't make you a better person.
ffs autists

wow, this story is fucking old.

Thanks for playing.

You literally copied and pasted it.

in am proud of you. you did the right thing

Only wiggers worry about getting respect from thier women

Its not something you coerce or demand

At least op was honest in his hard line so she can run wildly away from controlling cuck obcessed buttbaby

What's the benefit of staying with her? She disrespected her boyfriend in a massive way, was very likely going to cheat on him, and now she's emotionally fucked beyond repair.

OP should stay with her because her shitty actions towards him blew up in her face? Why should anyone accept that from another?

She's a big girl, and big girls have to eat the consequences of their actions. Otherwise, let's just keep women locked in the house so they'll never have to worry about their own shitty decisions blowing up in their face and having to have a sad as a result.

damn nice tits
full frontal?

Nah - most dudes realize women are nothing more than aged children and treat them as such.

Use and discard. wash/rinse/repeate

People still fall for this old ass shit?

>LOL

kys

You did the right thing by dumping her user no doubts about that. She wanted to be stupid and not listen now she is paying dor the mistake

This is you

>wouldn't of
wow you are a massive fucking faggot dude holy shit.