Daily reminder that you're a weak and feeble homosexual faggot millennial with a feminine penis if you can't drive a...

Daily reminder that you're a weak and feeble homosexual faggot millennial with a feminine penis if you can't drive a manual or prefer autos for any reason other than having a real disability.

Manual is a fucking blast to drive fam

I'm a feeble homosexual who has sucked a trucker's dick while he drove with a bigger gearbox

why the fuck would i buy a car now with these no turbo no 6 cylinder no fun allowed rules?

You get more done doing other things while driving when you don't use manual. Also get with the times what are you 60?

Cars ARE fucked these day man, seriously.. All these gay electronic devices.. More gadgets means more shit to go wrong.

Cars peaked in the mid 90's... Now they're getting gayer and gayer..

90's JDM

28 here, faggot. I drive cars designed for men.

Cars designed for men are fun to drive and give the operator pleasure. Manuals provide better road feedback improving the overall driving experience. When you drive a manual you want to enjoy the experience of driving and be engaged 100%, so you don't have time to put your dick-sucking lipstick on while freewheeling it down the homosexual highway. Something only men with normal levels of testosterone will enjoy/understand.

If manual is so great then why are the good transformers called autobots?

I admit defeat user.. I am now feeble and gay.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

I love the feel of a large cock in my hand, so i just had to get something phallic in my car to jerk around constantly while i drive.

I'm sure everything you hold in your hand makes you think of your father's cock..

ski poles. handrails. baseball bats. rolling pins. knife handles. door handles. etc.

Easy there, man child. This isn't a cringe thread. Dial it back some.

You love it.

Man i once worked installing car audio, is stupid the money people pays for something that could be so cheap, i knew about a guy who had 4 speakers on the doors, 4 behind, 2 bullet tweeters, 2 12" bass speaker, 5000 watts speaker and another 5000 watts subwoofer amplifiers, and a screen stereo. That costed around 2560 usd in 2013

Daily reminder that you're memeing super hard there, bud.
Protip: real men do whatever the fuck they want without worrying about the opinions of others.

>millennial
~1984 - ~2000
just to let you know you're probably one.

>Daily reminder that you're a weak and feeble homosexual faggot millennial with a feminine penis if you can't drive a manual or prefer autos for any reason other than having a real disability.

Agree.

Learn to drive a stick, ya fuckin' pussies.

I just bought a new pickup truck with a five speed manual.

Also, I'm really psyched by the new Cadillac and Lincoln 3.0 liter v6 twin turbo engines, which are FUCKING BEAST MODE.

400 fotpounds of torgue starting at 2500 rpm and 400 horsepower, in front of an eight-speed automatic. Yowsa!

That's the sort of drivetrain you can respect, boys and girls.

carfags are the worst.
all y'all kill yourselfs

you're just a redneck

>Cars designed for men are fun to drive and give the operator pleasure. Manuals provide better road feedback improving the overall driving experience. When you drive a manual you want to enjoy the experience of driving and be engaged 100%
That sounds pretty fucking faggy

says the beta male with a feminine penis.

if I believe hard enough that I am still a real man and that I am doing whatever the fuck I want and that I don't care what people think when I drive my auto like a faggot then it come true.

>if I believe that I don't care, then I don't
At least you got something right in that post.

stick is a nightmare if you live in a place with terrible traffic

Does autism count as a disability in your eyes? Like actually on the spectrum

I have trouble comprehending just the gears yet alone a clutch. I sometimes even struggle with neutral gear for some fucking reason

if you were a real man youd run everywhere you go

but yous a pussy so you dont

Manual is obsolete unless you race cars.

My cars are automatic.
My bikes are manual.

I'll let you off, autismo-boy.

Kek

HARDEN THE FUCK UP AND SHIFT LIKE A GODLY MAN.

I'm an American, does it classify as a disability?

id rather not make my leg tired and sore

does your dick reach your asshole, bro?

What you think you believe and what is really going on are two different things, you're not a real man no matter how much of a fuck you don't give.

You're still being a feeble pussy driving an auto

no, but it reaches yours

They didnt make my car in manual.
So I have to live with it.

>2017
>Driving
Bicycles are much better

But that's fucking gay...

>people that don't agree with me are gay
Well, i agree with you that standards are the best way to drive and i love my boyfriends cock. You see the problem there, don't you?

What car could be so great that not having a clutch is worth it?

>feminine penis
Right....calls somone else a fag. Deflecting much

I bet you want to get a load of heaps of guys because you're a FUCKING POOFTA HOMO FAGGOT WEAKLING.

Agreed. Lets make jokes about handling sticks to make OP feel dumb as fuck.

I think the word you're looking for is projecting, dumbass. Go drive your automatic fag-lord-mobile to the gay sex shop and buy yourself some anal beads. Pussy.

being coolgay like freddie mercury and driving a manual is cool and manly.

Guinness World Record car at Fuel Mileage KIA Niro, doesn't come with manual either

Its probably CVS transmission.

Kia is the choice of men in pic related.

What like how op likes to touch sticks to get his engine revving?

it's a six-speed twin-clutch gearbox

still gay

Aw, thats cute.

Come back when you're old enough for a big boy car

Get good faggot.

what is gods name is that delightful manly contraption?

after 150000miles on an american build ford, which felt like a man holding me strong, holding a car in my hands that feels soft like a woman makes me feel much less gay.

road ranger.

gearbox of the manly man.

>Daily reminder that ignoring functional improvements for the sake of your thinly veiled masculinity will not make your penis any larger.

depends on the age of the car to be honest, modern autos would be considered superior but they were relatively trash until around the 90's

having less control over the vehicle you're driving isn't an improvement.

There's a reason they don't make automatic motorcycles, well, fuck all automatic motorcycles, because motorcycles are usually ridden by manly men that enjoy motorsport.

I understand your average 18 speed truck transmission, but I can't even fathom what that is. Brief explanation or product name?

fucking auto-drivers thinking autos are an improvement.

autos cant engine-brake. how can autos even compete?

automatic is must when working as post delivery man.

Looks like a six-speed Lenco.

>average 18 speed truck transmission
LOL newfag

Correct.

>on the cusp of automated transportation, self driving cars
>lets learn to manually align gears in a moving vehicle while ignoring the fact that automatic transmissions are at least 5% faster than manual.

I really miss mine, looking for another when I get some cash together

Google Lenco Transmissions

many thanks

**Reminder**

vehicles are used to get from point A to point B.

That's it. If you use a vehicle for any other purpose. You must have a micropenis or are insecure because your dad didn't love you enough. If anything. A car makes you even more of a beta cuck, sitting in it while its drives you around. So manly bro. Try walking . now that's manly

self driving cars are for ultra homos.

my manual will piss on any comparable auto

thats funny how?

bitch nigga, real men RUN everywhere.

>implying you can react faster than a computer.

Have owned five manuals over close to twenty years. I got an A4 with an automatic "DSG" a year ago and am not looking back.

I can get hot sloppy skullduggries from your mom in my automatic as my arm isnt blocking her way when she leans over and throats me completely

Whoa, easy there, buckaroo.

Manual in the snow all day today, feels good.

I can change gears faster than some clunky automaton controlled by a computer can..

automatic transmissions are heavier. much much heavier.. they require their own special oil and oil filters. They are terrible things, really. Soaking up petrol. always moving the car forward.. no engine braking.

pathetic.

He probably means they aren't built for high acceleration, or wouldn't be as "quick" because of how most are generally programmed for efficiency

>Driving a manual car is the only thing to keep my dick sucking urges at bay
sounds like you're a faggot and you're using your car to deny it

The thing people don't realize about the Gear Wars is that it was never really about the gears at all.

the automatic version of my car would be slower.. because the car would have the same specs, but the added weight of the automatic gear box.. and plus, you can't redline an automatic. you never get all those revs out of each gear no matter how hard you put your foot through the floor.

I love hearing stories about wild west. Did you drink whiskey too?

I definitely agree with you, the trim level of the car that I own, doesn't even come with an automatic. I can't even imagine it coming with one.

>petrol

figured out why youre a shitlord

why you mad? it must be the inner fag in you trying to get out

The first car I bought and my last two Corollas had stick shifts. Manual gearbox master race.

Also this:

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

youre just mad youre retarded

>deflecting

Also check 'em!

Broke my left femur in a car accident and did 3 months rehab, still drive manual, femur still broken

One of the most glorious american racing car ever built used a 3 speed automatic transmission

Additionally, automatics generally make for faster turbo cars. Manuals need anti-lag and two-steps to hang with them, and destroy themselves in the process.

>Also this:
>Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

I cant afford driving lessons and only auto transmission cars are used in highschool driving courses so i got stuck with driving autos. My feminine penis has nothing to do with it.

i cant tell who you are, whos side youre on or what youre trying to say

Manuals are way more entertaining though...

OP here,

The Chaparral 2J and other Chaparral cars are legendary and beautiful.

They get a hallpass for being auto as the cars were so fucking dangerous to race you had to be a real manly man to race them.

'Murica dun good with the Chaparral 2J

Who the fuck cares about driving? Holy shit guy are you for real? Like is this the early 1900s when cars were just coming out? Get the fuck over yourself man.

Fuck outta here with that millennial shit. I'm a millennial and own a wagon, a truck, and a motorcycle. All three are full manual. Haven't dailied an automatic for 3 years now.

Firefighters, Ambulance drivers, Policemen, Tradesmen, Bus drivers, Garbagemen, Taxi drivers, Truck drivers confirmed for having micropenises