How are they going to establish that Sulu is gay in the movie...

How are they going to establish that Sulu is gay in the movie? Will there be a scene where he randomly checks out a guy's arse and makes this face? I don't get what relevance Sulu being gay has on the plot.

Virtue signalling

He'll cheat on his partner by non consensually jacking off another guy live on radio

Repeated shots of torpedo tubes being loaded

Oh God, don't remind me.

how tho

somebody post the .gif

It will be inma way similar to "Commander tell me about your sexual organs" and involve nim explaining human sexuality to a clueless ayy. He will say a man and a man get together or sometimes a man and another man like me.

He'll have a really awkward line of dialogue where he references his husband or boyfriend in a completely unnatural way.

>I don't get what relevance Sulu being gay has on the plot.

There is none. /lgbt/ agenda.

The actor of the original Sulu was gay. Not Sulu.

>only asian guy is a homosexual
It's obvious that Hollywood hates asian males even more than the white one.

>ywn be wanked off by an elderly Oriental gentleman
why live?

I don't get that.

Asians are the ones who actually still love Hollywood.

They're the ones who go out and watch The Transformers movies still even after everyone has given up hope on them being any good.

wth am I looking at?

What

I think the principal intention is to make gay couples look normal and irrelevant the way straight couples do. You don't care if a three line character in a tv show mentions, idk, he have to buy a present for his girlfriend. Why care if he says 'boyfriend' instead?
I think it's a pretty positive move, making people gay without afecting the plot is ok.

see

>I think the principal intention is to make gay couples look normal and irrelevant the way straight couples do.

That's why it is so insidious desu.

The programming has already worked on you which is why you'll disregard me as 'just another bigot'.

I hope you regain control of your mind one day, user.

Come on, user, it's just movies and shows.
Chill.

Except it isn't normal.

How it's not normal a gay couple?
Come on, it's the XXI century. The reason you think it's not normal is because not enough "normalized" gays on tv. But in real life, friends, neighbors, coworkers, normal people are gay and nobody makes a deal about it. Why make a deal because a tv or movie character?

>But in real life, friends, neighbors, coworkers, normal people are gay and nobody makes a deal about it.

So why purposefully make a deal about it in movies?

You're putting the cart before the horse. You only think it is normal and widespread because this shit gets shoved down your throat so relentlessly.

They are not making a deal about it! They probably just mention that Sulu has a boyfriend or a husband and then move on. That helps build the character, and it's totally necessary because otherwise you will accept he's straight.
They simply want you to let you know that.
Seriously im the only one here thinking that it's a cool thing? What if Legolas was gay? It wouldn't have affected the plot at all.

>What if Legolas was gay?
I've always thought of elves as bisexual/pansexual.