Is this any good?

is this any good?

lol no

Not his best by any means but there's some good shit on there. Took me a while to realize but it gets better once you get past Dark Fantasy

every song from dark fantasy to who will survive in america are all at least great

If you're 16 and your vocabulary consists of "muh production"

the people who point out the production are the naysayers of this album, who detest the lyrical value for being too shallow

I come from the far off year of 2010 and this is the best album ever made!

>is this any good?

If you're a pseud

's'alright

If you like memes

But the production is really good.

I know, they defend the production but criticize the lyrics

it's a good album. Easily my favorite of his, and haven't been able to find an album that sounds like it since. Not sure what's "bad" about it, it has something for just about everyone and is very, very consistent, only a few parts i don't like.

Runaway and Power are god tier

Listen to it and make up your own damn mind

Yes

It's only the second best album of all time

listen to trap

Skip So Appalled and the skit that ruins Blame Game and you're good, friend.

overrated as shit

i agree, kanye sucks. also he's bad at making music

Nah he doesn't suck, people just keep jizzing themselves over MBDTF and it's like a 7/10

Why do Sup Forumsfags hate So Appalled?

It's one of my personal favorites off the album

That's patricianfag to you

It was in 2010, you're too late, better to skip it

i love MDTF, but i hate so appalled. The "CHAMPAGNE WISHES, THIRSTY WHITE BITCHES" is just too much for me, I can't take it seriously at all, and not in a good way. I hate kanyes flow on that track too. Idk it just doesn't do nearly as much for me, and doesn't incorporate as much interesting melody into the production as a lot of other tracks on the album do.

so appalled might be my favorite song on the album

6/10