My girlfriend passed away in a surprising turn of events while we were playing Kingdom Death: Monster a few months ago...

My girlfriend passed away in a surprising turn of events while we were playing Kingdom Death: Monster a few months ago. She passed away having fun and I'm glad for that.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if somebody can roll 69 before this thread 404's, I'll go ahead and dump them. BTW, she was 19 so no worries.

does your 69 count?

adadadadadadawsdasddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddiddddddddddddddddddamdddddddddddhavingaaaaaaaaaseizureaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROLLING RIGHT NOW

Check 'em

Post em up

R.I.P. Your Girl my man, that sucks.

all sad

lol

roll

That's pretty sad, OP.

How comes she passed man :/

Chekd and wrekd

Lmao that's ironic isn't it ? Anyways I don't know if id be posting a dead girls nudes but it's not on my conciense so post them so I can fap in her honor.

lets see em

dnt post

dump

OP you seem to have specified "if somebody" can roll 69, nudes would be posted. The use of "if somebody" invoked a general implication that you yourself are subject to the requirements of this post as you are a "somebody" (barely as you're on Sup Forums).

Lol 68 is so close too m8

ur welcome

do it op

Double roll

Roll

Therefore, post nudes faggot.

Why would Rngesus allow such a copy paste to be worthy of such a winrar? have we no god?

Rolling rip

just do it

Roll

yes

Roll baby

Cry about it somewhere else faggot, we dont give a fuq

You rolled 69 post em fag

its done.

O SHIT

Did you get any noods of your gril after she died?

release them bro ty

the big 69 here we goooooo

r.i.p mang

winrar

CHECK EM

Another one

Winrar

I don't know, man.
Maybe you should respect her memory by not posting them.

how'd she die?

bravo

tru

commence the dump of the deceased chick's nudes.

Omg her **pussy**

nigga shut the fuck up

stale copypasta
sage

Dubs means it "tru"

True shut up

Maybe you should an hero

k

Not this again. Just kill yourself fucking asshole

I coudnt give a fuck if its copypasta post them nudes boi

well?

it's just a shill for the game you retards