Why don't we just snip the snoots off of anteaters so they can eat hamburgers?

Why don't we just snip the snoots off of anteaters so they can eat hamburgers?

Good idea, m8.

how many snoots can we snip though

>implying can snip snoops

But then we couldn't boop the snoots.

because your mother touches herself at night in the next room thinking about you and you dont know what to say or do or even how you feel about it all you know is that you hear her moans and the way she sometimes repeats your name gently right before climax

but how many snoots could we snip if we could snip snoots?

Rough approximation but

If we snip six snoots per anteater per user per kilowatthour we should arrive at around tree fiddy

This 101% this thread

what kind of doggo is that?

that's a lot of snoots to snip if we could snip snoots, but how many snoots could be snipped if we snipped more than six snoots per anteater per user per kilowatthour?

its a slurp slarp doggo not a woof bork one

Good idea. Dis y we made op president

I see no flaw in this plan.

That's a problem. According to Heisenberg, you can't snip snoots and know how many snoots you snipped at the same time. Snoot-snip-counting is not possible, so we should snip snoots till we run out of snips or snoots.

sometimes she even bets out her vibrator and uses it when she does she says your name louder it isnt as cute as usual but it makes you feel kinda good and also very confused even bathing is no escape because she touches herself in the bathroom especially in the tub you wouldnt know that if not for the fact that she records herself doing it and recklessly leaves the camera in different rooms of the house sometimes you find it and watch but you are cautious because you never know when she might get back secretly you know dont you user

how to snip a snoot tho?

Being this new

if they resist the snoot snipping? maybe we make really small ant burgers until we can show them a snoot can be snipped and snoot snipping will make way for big ant burgers.

You're a fucking genius pal

Newfag can't even snip a snoot

you know that she wants to find you watching it she wants to know that you would go out of your way to see her she wants you and her to be together even if its only once and even though a part of you wants it intensely you know that you cant go through with it because if you did you fear that your relationship might not be the same again if she catches you though you will find out that that isnt the case she loves you and wants to be together with you and you want her and nothing in the world will stop either of you except yourselves so you play this game of cat and mouse constantly in fear of her with your dick in your hand

You guys are missing the bigger picture here, you shit tier pro snootists arr whats fucking up our glorious internet.

Dont let history repeat itself
Leave the snipping out the snoops

OFF WITH THE SNOOTS!

i don't get it, how would this help them eating hamburgers?

My heart rate has jumped 10 bpm since reading this

I don't know why

You better shut the fuck up m8

Best thread in many moons
Long live 4am shitposting

we know your future user you are playing a game you cant win if she catches you you will either fuck it up or change your relationship in your own eyes as you have your first direct experience with mommy or maybe you stop looking for the camera and dont even give her a chance to catch you because you no longer fap as you had started to the problem is you will outlast her and once she catches on she will sop leaving it out and after she dies and passes on you will be left with not only sorrow in your heart for her demise but an echoing regret for each opportunity you missed to take your relationship to the next level you dont want that you dont want any of it but this is life user and if you dont decide time does it for you you only get one chance so you should in theory take in all the sights and smells and sounds of this beautiful world while you can and of your mother while she is around to behold it is only nature that makes you want what you cant have

Eat shit

Go away.

wat do with snipped snoots that have been snipped?

the..usual??

This kills the snoot.

WHAT IF THEIR SNOOTS GROW AGAIN?!?! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT VARIABLE TO CONSIDER

Burgers for the anteater to regain its strenght after the snoot snipping.

After all these years on this forum and all the garbage threads, this is the most garbage. Congrats.

How about we snap the snoots instead of snipping? Snipping the snoots might cause the need for new teeth, but if we snap they can be teethed better

Brilliant!

>forum

Keep lurking

>URR DURR I NUH LIKE OC WHERE DAH WHITE TRAPS AT?!

>forum

>why just stop at ant eaters user
Wut bout elephants

maybe this was winded i dont expect you to read all of this trainwrect i dont expect you to read any of it user but if you do if some part of it resonated and you still have the heart to feel next time you see your mother i want you to go and give her a big hug and tell her how much youve missed her since the last time you spoke and i want you to tell her that you will always be there for her if she needs it because that is what family is for and last but not least i want you to remember that life is not always what it seems this life is an infinite grind of pain so find pleasure while you can
-oats

Dude, you wanna kill the thing or something? Snipping is humane.

>forum

OK but only if we can enslave others of our own kind in the process, for a profit of course. We will make them thankful for their slavery.

>Forum

But once you snip its snoot, what kind of doggo does it become?

What the fuck did I just read?

why not just rip the skin

>>WHAT IF THEIR SNOOTS GROW AGAIN?!?! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT VARIABLE TO CONSIDER

or WORST!
what if the snipped snoots grow new anteaters ?!

We could train snip snap doggos to snip the snoot off of anteaters

what if the snipped snoots create fear instead of harmony and the higher powers control the means of snipping snoots

Well I for one need my snoot snipped so he can eat hamburgers, how many kilowathours will this take?

fuck off, dont misuse the spidey m8
how embarassing

Don't let thread kill pls

you remember how to use him properly?
and you're still here... you're a good guy user.