Kys

Kik?

You're such a cutie ;p

Hiya

Awesome

Show that ass

Noice

Pull those pants down

I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

buhhuuuu stop liking what i don't like buuuuu hhuu uueee

tl;dr

So, tell us about the trap that shot you down...

Looks fun, would date.

Mathew?

Disgusting

looks like someone stretched out his face in photoshop - poor bastard

I have a masters and a iq in the top 2% of the population, nice copy and paste Bro “im sure your mum thinks your cool "

ITT: fags in denial

Thank you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
These threads used to be awesome until guys (not traps) started putting on make up and wearing panties and calling themselves traps, then taking pictures of it with their grainy potato quality webcams and shit. Fuck all of you.

FYI, this a trap, not your ugly asses.

Who is this? Very hot. This is a real trap

ur nt rong

Omg Kik please?

Hello.

Yup.

Not me.

Kik

sweetnsour94

No one cares for your shit quality badly angled photo.
You look like you've watched too much Black Veil Brides you ugly faggot. You're manly as fuck, not passable at all.

Chimps also has women

>face like a teenage boy
>hot

I would love be a sugar baby to a Daddy that would keep my clit in a cage, feed me hormones and semen, make me his, and his friends, whore until I become his perfect sex doll. It's my dream since I was 12.

More of this?

says your phones off ;/

That's exactly what I'm looking for but I'm the daddy. Where are you from?

You're right. Trap threads have been shit lately.

no u mom

I'm a 24 years old, white, kinda chubby with a very hot ass and a tight boipussi from Brazil. Probably very far from where you are. I just need to be dilapidated. Sorry, about the hair, Daddy. I wasn't expecting this.

I hope this is a copypasta

I'm uk. Yeah, want someone local. Sorry.

I look better in a wig w/o makeup than 90% of you mofos.

Not traps, lol.

Wrong pic. Guess it's an extra.

Ok here goes

Here goes what? Thats just a hairy man ass..

Hi :D

traps with skype?

Kik?

Thanks, here's another sweetie

I felt depressed watching this one and looking at your face... Please don't do that again.

You ass is pretty solid even though hairy. Good job user. Maybe you can become a trap some day

I need to see your ass in something lacey doggy style please

gross dude

Well yeah, i'm literally just a dude in a wig.

Thanks, i guess tho.

The circus magician wears panties.

Be a good whore and take a the pic with cum on your face and panties in your mouth

Hi

Should post one from a slightly higher angle

Yeah. Just older pics for now though. Not many to really choose from.

Make more

Any black/brown traps with kik?