Gavin McInnes

Thoughts about this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uufkCcV_jK4
youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has a nice pucci

Gen X millionaire being edgy and cool and one of the guys to make money out of niche audiences.

he's not doing what he's doing for your benefit

His accent is disgusting. Sounds like a hick.

t. southern Ontario master race

PROUD

He's one of the few people that's come out and flatly stated that being "transphobic" is completely natural. It was especially ironic that he put the article he wrote about it on a website that lauds itself as printing ANYTHING and anti-censorship and they put a giant warning page about how it's offensive on it.

Fairly entertaining when he's interviewing interesting people, cringe-worthy when he tries to be a pundit. His stand-up routine is very average.

Also it's very telling that Vice was getting bighuge after kicking him out.

>He's one of the few people that's come out and flatly stated that being "transphobic" is completely natural.

I agreed with him on that article. It's not a nice thing, but it is really natural

Oh, is this a Youtube thing?

Typical attention-grabbing internet "personality"

Picks some stats and quotes that fit his pre-concieved viewpoint and thinks being angry makes him more convincing.

wait why is Life of Brian in there?

dezu i think indifference is natural

youtube.com/watch?v=uufkCcV_jK4

fucking brutal.

i'll let all of them slide except for On Cinema

remove immediately

Mods are asleep post waifus

Ah feminist subreddits are asspained as fuck.

who makes these things

Everything about him is cringe worthy except his taste in fashion. The guy dresses better than 99% of people his age or younger in media.

Someone who craves replies.

Yeah, it should be replaced with the Holy Grail. That's the meme-monty that everyone quotes ad nauseum.

He made Vice Magazine the best read since Spy Magazine in the 80s or Rolling Stone in the 60s and 70s.

For that he should always be famous.

Literally everything that people like about Vice the Magazine was his idea.

i like gavin

>reading Vice instead of watching it on Youtube

>tongue kissed a guy who professes his love for fucking niggers.

Nope,dead to me.

>not seeing the hipster fad being called out and criticized by Vice in 2002.

>all those hilarious night life articles when they were allowed to be unabashedly pro-drugs (not just dude weed LMAO medicine)

>those Do's and Don'ts
>those Do's and Don'ts that are ironic thumbs up.

>because of this wisdom:
>Avoid girls with super long fingernails. That just means that finger has never been in someone's butt.

>the picture issue

>subscribing to vice despite their insistence not to

Anyone with a beard is a ponce.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os

nobody

I don't agree with a big hunk of his ideology, but I'm in absolute ave because he's a example of being able to speak harsh opinions and present them in tv, yt in the age of 'sensitivity' and 'correctness' bullshit.

It's actually refreshing to see some quite old-school, manly behaviors in the mainstream media.

Also: Anyone has a link to pdf/mobi/epub of his book The Death of Cool?

I want to snap his suspenders and set his beard on fire.

Aye, bloody ponce.

How about you buy it? This isn't reddit

just google the name of the book with whatever extension you want. It works for 99% of books.

That's that 1%.

Thanks man, never thought of it.

Any Canadian accent is disgusting in general. Most of you sound like you have the flu.

BOYS

>t. southern Ontario master race

kys

>t. Babyface

>Stripes and spots

t, AoM reader

Based

Has some fair points, but misinterpreted it all in his favour and to push his agenda.
Kinda the opposite side of feminist and sjw. He is meh too.

Its not reall natural. Studies show that its rather normal, but fearing to be gay or that other think they are gay is natural.

he's been fucking up pretty bad with his drinking recently

hope his wife doesn't JUST him

caring about fashion is pretty cringe worthy, you nu-male faggot.

What happened to his eye

Uncucked/10

Bad goyim, why don't you like trannies, gays or blacks fucking your wife?!?

>nu-male
Isn't this some /r9k/ tier term?

this image includes so much stuff that almost everyone is bound to like at least one of the things in it.

It's a synonym for "average Sup Forums poster"

Watching his show and the clips he puts on is like being on Sup Forums so he is pretty fun.

He has a career and romantic and social life so he's by definition not Sup Forums.

Based on this thread I went and read his transphobia rant. All the things he lists as "shocking" were completely "meh" to me. And there's no argument in the whole thing, just "trans people freak me out!". Wow, what a brain on this guy.

I've seen some of his other stuff on youtube and basically every time he just got someone even stupider than him to tear them down.

Except when he got that ass clown Sam Hyde and Sam started crying about the holocaust and Gavin went: "well I guess someone still thinks it's 1943" or something like that. What a fucking lame response to the situation, no clevernes or qnything to it, just a shit attempt at a joke.

In short, he's a dumb fuck making a buck by appealing to the disenfranchised internet butthurt right wingers.

i agree with just about everything hes said but he annoys me and has never once made me laugh.

was bummed to see Ant go balls deep in this guy

0/10 begone shekel shuffler

Not particularly funny

Not very intelligent

Smugly self satisfied

Somewhat insecure

Pretty much what every hipster can aspire to be

A cuckservative in alt-right clothing.

UHURU!

>smosh
>bad 16 y/o humor
fuck off stupid faggot you dont have any taste

Have you ever been in a fistfight?

>not liking the glorious Newfie accent

You sound like a gay

She is LITERALLY perfect; I want her.

>gg

Will reddit ever stop being asspained about that?

I bet I'll still be hearing about that shit a decade from now

Yeah, I kinda feel bad for the people who only know about vice through their youtube videos. Its used to be amazing but started falling fast after their videos took off.

>look at this dude, hes unflappable!

Fedora-kids-tier.

> those shorts
A bit degenerate.

She is LITERALLY only famous because she's pretty.

What's wrong with /r9k/ you fucking cuck?

attention whore

He fucks fat gingers and blonde twinks
Why does he even have a wife?

I need to rewatch that one now that I actually know more about Sam Hyde, I kind of just slept through that one when I first saw it

What's the status on this guy's alcoholism?

>what's wrong with /r9k/

Because it makes of fun of Christianity and that of course makes you a fedora neckbeard redditor.

>that
>pretty
Wew.