Is killing all whites the best way to end racism?

Is killing all whites the best way to end racism?

Kill the whole human race

No, because there were still different races.
Kill anyone except for whites would solve the problem i guess.

But whites are the only race to have issues with coexisting.

meant for

I want you to think about that for a second

take off and nuke the entire site from orbit
>its the only way to be sure

Go ahead and try.

Humans are a species.

If you niggers could wipe us out you would have already. We put up with you coons because you need black to know white.

14/88
H.H
The white man marches on.

That phrase is racist you dumb nigger.

Goddamn Coons and ZOGs. Ungrateful motherfuckers.

I know this is bait but asians are also racist af

Amen brother.

you forgot about japs. they really hate Koreans.

Other way around, and no problems would be found

It's the best way to end a lot of things.

Like progress, innovation... a working economy, etc.

But let's not let any of that get in the way of a great idea like eliminating whites... I mean racism. Excuse me.

fuck off zog. I know these fuckers are upto no good in this thread. "SEE THERES THE HATE THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE HAS FOR US." niggers should be joyous we bought them from the jews or else there would have been a nigger genocide during the era of slavery in the United States. Niggers have no idea that their kings and queens sold them off and jews sold them in the US

A nigger, jew and fag walk into a bar, the bartender turns around and tells them to get the fuck out.

Call me a zog you fucking coward. I bet you're wearing Levi jeans and everything. Fuck outta here cunt.

Lol, im naked and im a fucking dirty spic. I removed my reproductive function, I fuck all mudsharks. i was sitting back thinking what else did my whore of a fiance do if she was willing to fuck me.

I don't really understand what all the hate is about. Judging other races as a group is not right, everyone is an individual. Don't hate on all blacks because of that nigger that stole your bike.

regards, peacelover 02

yes. whites are the most worthless race. everything they have "achieved" was stolen from other races.

You are apart of the problem.

Just kill everybody, every race has retarded racist cucks nowadays

nope, whites are basically the only thing keeping racism in check. Most non white counteries are very nationalistic.

Oh, really?

I'm a clean white man with a clear white plan. Old nigger hatin' me gonna bring down the NAACP. Don't give a fuck about your freedom your bitch, whether shes white or a spic don't mean shit

I'm a pure white man, for a pure cause I stand, so sit at the back of the bus and don't make a fuss, if you aint white you aint nothing but a cunt

It'd be a good start, for sure.

Obvious racist nigger

just kill a sub group of whites, the jews would be a good start.

yep. go butthurt moar.

yeah it sucks, but at least its cool when I fight dumb fuck sjw faggots. I voted for TRUMP and I hate a subhuman races. Dont judge me you fucking zoghybrid look at hitler. He was FULL ZOG

the way blacks are breeding with white women because we pay for them to do so with free welfare checks , means we won't have to as whites will soon become the minority , as women love big nigger cock splurging that sperm up them , we whites don't look after ourselves so our cocks are small, as are our balls

we need to shut down unhealthy restaurants such as kfc and Mc grisstles and get our balls in shape

kill niggers

Everybody is racist inside. The only real problem is when people voice their racism. I hate Jews, but I don't openly insult them. I hate niggers, but I don't voice that anywhere else but here.

what are you talking about you refried christmas fruit topping

this, humans are cancer

you dumb fuck piece of shit yellow bellied mixed race injun, hitler was full jew

That's not true at all, but whites are the only race to delude themselves into thinking that they aren't a huge part of the problem in most of the world.

murica

I genuinely believe the US would be better if we just got rid of all the conservatives.
Winning the Civil War was a mistake, all we did was force dumbass traitors to stay part of the nation.

Not all white, just the fat inbred ones southern ones.

This is absolutely fucking hilarious if it's not bait.

Agree

The Mexican vs black race wars in LA..... Black Afrians killing white south africans by the thousands last year because of there skin color. Dumbass kid you don't know shit about the world you live in, all races hate each other and if given grievance would fight each other to the death like they have in the past.

Whites are a minority in the world population compared to every other race. Fuck off back to your 3rd world shit hole nigger.

so we're going to ignores 10,000 years of war in asia and africa while whites were still living in caves in europe? LOL, ok....I'll play that game.

>Black Afrians killing white south africans by the thousands last year because of there skin color.
Which came about because the white man moved in and killed most of the indigenous population. Revenge is sweet.

yall niggers stink funny, even white people in south africa are niggers

death and rape is what to expect in coon town

Is killing all jews the best way to end war?

LOL. Because cave men never killed each other right? Civilization in Europe was non-existent until they saw how great Muslims had it. Then they went all butthurt.

Fast forward to 2017. Nothing has changed.

>death and rape is what to expect in coon town
Is that why the US is #1 in rape and murder? 80% white folk

Is killing all niggers the best way to end crime?
Is killing all jews the best way to end debt?
Is killing all fags the best way to end AIDS?

as a matter of fact ...

no because when you kill a dictator a worse one always arises. please read a history book

white people are a minority in america, you just proved my pointed nigger, go back to ya wutermalen

That just makes you a pussy

>white people are a minority in america
Wow, just goes to show you how uneducated the average Eaglelander is

white people could kill everyone and rule the world if they wanted too

we are superior its just a fact im sorry if you feel about it, if i was a nigger id feel defensive too

No....they gave them culture and build hem cities then the majority left because they found out niggers can't learn or grow as a people. No surprise the cities they build which made their economy flourish were sacked and destroyed for scap metal and other resources. Recently a lot of white south Africans left several cities because of the violence, they took their farming and businesses with them as a result blacks in the communities lost heir jobs and niggers started starving to death. The mayor he publicly begged he whites to come back. You niggers are a mindless race of selfish sub humans. You will never progress without the white man who only helps you put of pitty.

>whites and asians get along well enough and respect their distance from each other
>mexicans piggy-back off of whites in a symbiotic relationship
>most europeans are white, even if people pretend greeks and italians and slavs aren't white
>everyone hates black people and middle east

But we need white girls to service the black men.

blaming white people for black on black genocide.

Everything is SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT

Classic nigger attitude.

lulz

>starting war to end war

Yeah no one's ever tried that before...

you really didn't understand my post. Low reading comprehension.

Stop being a faggot and deal with the problems you've created in black communities.

>yes. bl;acks are the most worthless race. everything they have "achieved" was stolen from the white race.

I fixed that from you. I never understood why nig nogs have such a hard time trying to convince themselves and everyone around them that whites didn't invent shit and dey were kings and stuff

If I were a nigger I would be happy for the fruits of their labor. like I'm happy Asians are perfecting AI and leading in those fields along with excellent education. Now If only blacks had something to contribute that isn't peanut butter or crime.

as a white person, yes. specifically white americans. the melting pot splashed around too early on, and now we have a bunch of little stagnant gene pools lying around and making the rest of us look bad. INTERRACIAL BREEDING IS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE AMERICA.

>Want to end racism
>Kill all whites !

Blacks had there own communities in the 70s until nigger gang culture took over. Look up who started rap culture and their funders. Jews aren't white.

Lol. Isn't this one of the supposed "evidence" for pizzagate??? I heard there was a pic of a kid "tied" to a table, didn't know it was this shitty.

Crime rate is on a steady rise as the population of whites decreases....huh its definitely just a coincidence.

You could try but if You haven't noticed we are pretty fucking good at war so good luck.

so what you're saying is to kill the blacks right? Since they seem to be the problem.

It's not like some white guy is out there telling them to drop out of school and do drugs. Or to make babies, and refuse to be a father.

White mans only been at constant war with themselves and everyone else for the last 2 thousand year in Europe.... Only stopped because they rule the world.

You do realize by breeding with white women you make your glorious black race whiter.
FFS All you gotta do is look a Zimbabwean and realize your not even fully black yourself.

If you remove all white people today, by tomorrow you will have mongoloid death squads roaming the streets, killing and enslaving everyone who doesn't eat cats and dogs and has a soul.

Your race?

>Only stopped because they rule the world.

that's not disputing what said

What? You retarded nigger?

Black americans make up for half the crime and there only 14%of the population

yes. or at least a meaningless correlation.

Whites are 60% of the US population, look it up uneducated nigger. You're just spouting shit you heard from another dumb nigger.

I didn't reply to that post. So you are retarded.

lol go to bed steve

Black's have been killing each other since the dawn of man. Just because they're too unintelligent to travel the world and conquer other civilizations doesn't mean they wouldn't given the opportunity. The mental retardation of niggers is incredible. It's like arguing with an autistic highschool drop put. Not one original thought or any research. Delete this thread and then kill yourself

In reality whites have been dominating since Greece finished the Persians 2500 years ago and been number one since. So again i say to you good luck

Since whites are the least racist ethnicity, I'm gonna say no.