Pussy thread

pussy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

question to guys who fucked a lot of chicks:
how common is it for the girls to have brown/dark pussy?
ofcourse it's normal i mean but how common? and do guys dislike it or don't care?
pic kind of related

It's very common and I hate it.

My wife, I have more

Somewhat common. Not a big deal, still pink on the inside

well, what would you do if your cock was brown/dark? :(

how many wives you have, ahmed?

Very common. Often caused by hormone changes. Can be made worse by birth control.

Some dicks are darker. Some dicks are lighter. Some pussies are darker. Some pussies are lighter. If anyone actually cares about this shit you're autistic.

so it is something you can change?

Lol as in I have more pics

I'd cut it off

Hawt. Moar?

that sounds very stupid and sad...hate a bit skin and flesh so much just because it's darker?

Dark pussy tastes like poison.

Give me nice pale pussy attached to a nice blonde any day

what would you do if you were a hot girl with dark puss?

Find a guy with low standards

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU

It was a joke you cuck

Dark pussy is nigger tier

Been with about 23 chicks and about 9 of them had a little bit of a brown pussy. Didn't mind it. They had longer lips and we'll felt pretty good to fuck. And was a blast to play with.

More gape

Are you asking for yourself?

If so, I mean honestly a pale pink pussy is more appealing. Like how a slim figure, firm tits, plump round ass, small waist, pretty face are more appealing than the opposite. But ffs, no one is perfect. Let it go and work on the things you can control, not the color of your pussy

yes. myslelf i don't care that much of the colour... i know genitals can look a bit off but i have only sex with one guy and he was fine ut im afraid the next guy will care about how my pussy looks more then the sex...
i see a lot of 'she had brown gross pussy'' comments on the internet and also heard IRL some guys talking about they just want a clean barbiepussy not some brown...

Gf

keep thread going