HOW DO WE STOP HER

HOW DO WE STOP HER

Amy Pascal already resigned from Sony after the Sony leaks.

It's only up to you to consume Hollywood shit or not.

Dont blame shit producers that will always make shit movies for your weak mindedness and lack of will

Hand her English for Dummies.

she resigned as CEO. she still works there and is executive producer on the new spiderman, ghostbusters and some barbie film. She is still well involved in the industry

>executive producer on the new spiderman
Homecoming?
More than likely it's in name only because if her association with the the earlier movies. Disney won't let her fuck with their cash cow.

you sure about that?
how much of the cast is non-white?

>Disney
>their cash cow.

Since she was demoted (of her own - HA!) she remains involved as executive producer. There's really nothing you can do worse than bring to light how ditsy she is, and how poor her decisions have been in having to push agendas instead of producing quality money makers.
People need to know how truly evil, and heavy handed she has been in all of this, which is already happen, but don't let forget.
That's really what should be done, is reminding people of how evil this woman was in outing creativity in favor of her agendas.

I'm not sure. Just speculating.

Well they have other things, but the MCU is a profitable franchise. I doubt they'd take advise from a Sony executive.

If a person had any involvement in producing a film their name remains attached even if they're no longer a part of it.

If GB flops she probably won't be doing as much (though Feig and the actresses would take the bigger career hits).

>I doubt they'd take advise from a Sony executive.
they wont seek her advise but Sony have a stake in the film and she will be signing off whether it will go ahead on their part and they will all have to agree

This is one of the most important things to take away from all this bullshit.

Don't spend money on anything she touches. It"s all about the money.

Oh god no, is she going to take Barbie from the true fans?

hope not, she was good in Toy Story 3. They'll probably have Ken attempt to become a girl doll in the new film

Seriously, how come a woman THIS retarded got such an important job at the industry

Because Jewtalian connections. That's the only plausible answer.

So did she and Rooney ever bang?

Sony is the Evil corp.

step 1. get some zyklon b.

I'm completely willing to become her boytoy if that is what it takes.

>It"s all about the money.
So's every movie and TV show user

I think she will be chased off after Ghostbusters tanks. Maybe it will make Sony so desperate they sell off all rights to Spidey.

HOWEVER...

This asshole will get away scott-free and continue to create disasters because he will blame it on PREVIOUS MANAGEMENT and sexism.

Think of how the chick that worked for the Warden in Season 1 of Orange is the New Black moved up before it owned her.

Why is it always a jew Sup Forums?

That chick was hot. I'd take a blowjob from her. Amy Pascal however, no.

i would fuck amy pascal

>tfw the Ridley Scott/James Cameron Alien 5 will never happen because of this stupid kike
I sincerely hope he gets cancer.

Wait...fucking what?

you can tell she just look like shed be a nasty bitch and talk behind your back. that face and fake smile says it all

She jumped before she was pushed, she was on record in the emails slandering 60% of the big names in Hollywood, their is no coming back from that, Ghostbusters and her other pet projects failing will only cement her further downfall into oblivion.

Take it easy nigga, Disney is all about diversity. Go turn on the Disney channel and tell me it's not.

Jesus what a kikey face this bitch has

Sony should make a black comedy about the Sony Leaks and their gross incompetence. it would be a funny satire of hollywood.

I don't know any writer who could write a clever script anymore though.

Just don't buy anything Sony. Which sucks because they make some pretty decent cameras

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

Does someone has the pic of the mail where she suggests a Spiderman vs Amazing Spiderman movie?