So, what's the verdict? Is it good? Is it bad?

So, what's the verdict? Is it good? Is it bad?
Everyone on Sup Forums either loves it or hates it, and most seem to be the latter.
So, make up your minds, what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/music/art-angels/grimes/critic-reviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love it

Hate it

Meh it

what did they mean by this

grimes confirmed for mediocre by trips

non-meme answer:

It's good, but it's fans make it out to be more than. It actually is.

It's absolutely amazing. Anyone could name a catchier album?

>Everyone on Sup Forums either loves it or hates it, and most seem to be the latter.
Since when this lame contrarian board had good taste? Fortunately these contrarians were BTFO by most critics whose opinions matter: metacritic.com/music/art-angels/grimes/critic-reviews

i think it created buzz in 2015 and you continue posting it for advertisement

>mfw I thought Art Angels came out in 2016
>mfw I found out today it was unironically released in 2015
>mfw grimesfaggots are still unironically talking about a 6/10 album that was released in TWO THOUSAND FUCKING FIFTEEN
Completely utterly fucking unhinged cancer.

Move. The fuck. On.

your nuts

>unironically released
HA HA HA HA HA HA! What a retard...

>a 6/10 album
You took that rating out of your irrelevant ass. pfffffffffffffffffft.

>Move. The fuck. On.
How about no? Deal with it, fucker.

OP here, I'm actually listening to it for the first time atm. Just wanted to see what Sup Forums's official opinion on this album was before I listened to it

Pretty ok, strong 6 to light 7 imo.

It's a fucking great album it you enjoy good melodies. Try Visions too (her better album) for a more dreamy style, still catchy as fuck.

it grew on me, but grimes is till an insufferable cunt as a person and her fanbase is absolute garbage

>grimes is till an insufferable cunt as a person
>implying you're not a moron

sick music discussion friendo, you really are a quality conversation partner

sure am glad people like you are a part of our board!

It's a decent album with a couple of GOOD pop songs and that's it nothing more nothing less

Some tracks are good it

Some songs are catchy, but don't expect to be blown away. I come back to just to get a song out of my head, but it's nothing too special.

Grimmes has an annoying singing voice imo
Flesh without blood is tolerable, if not brity gud

It's called Sup Forums discussion ya massive dip

5/10 IMO. Not Bad but nothing to write home about. I used to like it a lot more though...

Despite her obsessive and annoying fanbase this actually a fairly good album with some great tracks such as Realiti and Flesh Without Blood. Im not really a huge fan of her vocals though .

Its worth picking up but there are better options in the genre such as Chvrches and Little Boots.

patrician pop.

i give it a 4

how is it that grimesfags have such a distinct and consistent and dialect? you all sound exactly the same

its not terrible. her vocals make songs like California fucking unbearable though

thats not me btw

Oh, I get what you mean. Has an over-hype fanbase, like GoT or so

This is a fun album and that's all it was intended to be. The only reason people are so divided on it is because it's 1) grimes and 2) pop.

Solid 6/10 album.

>Oh, the irony.

i told you thats not me

i could be anyone