30 golden globe nominations

>30 golden globe nominations
>3 golden globe wins
>"overrated"

when did you realize trump was a cry-baby pussy cuck that doesn't even drink alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/amp/
desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/
elections.wi.gov/taxonomy/term/265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meanwhile at op's house.....

She isn't "overrated" given that she has the record for most Academy and Golden Globe nominations, and multiple wins with both, so I'll give you that one.

She is however, ignorant as fuck in regards to politics, economics, law, or related topics, so she should just shut the fuck up and stick to acting. The first amendment does give her the right to say thing, but one should still be responsible in exercising that right instead of speaking without a clue.

I've hated that orange douche-bag ever since his shit reality show and I kept seeing commercials with his ugly mug going "you're fired"

When will you realize Hollywood literally killed its self for good finally with that speech?
When will you realize that drinking is for faggots like like to drift through life never making any real friends, having any real conversations, or having any real care for anything other than getting fucked up?

But she was acting.
You think she really lost her voice until it was time to raise it in the climax of her speech? You really think those liberal tears were real liberal tears? The ones in the crowd maybe, but not from that dusty old cunt. Her and Hillary I can guarentee have never shed a tear that wasn't on queue.

>hating something for no other reason than it made your emotions get all fiery when he said 2 words.
triggered

That like to*

aww, somebody needs a diaper change.

To a small minority of people living in NY and Cali. But hey, to them (you), you are everyone, and everyone whose not you should be like you. Right?

when i heard him trying to impress billy fucking bush

don't even get me started on how much of a shit singer she is OP. my fucking god she is terrible!!

he's a narcissistic douche-bag with a god complex. He is not a person fit to be in such a position of power.

agreed (pic related)

>speaking without a clue
but Trump gets a free pass for that? Have you heard some of the blatantly stupid shit Trump has said?

"What difference at this point does it really make"

>small minority

lol, default trumpet response.

projecting much? sorry you have no friends but at least you have The Donald

>doesn't even drink alcohol.
wtf i hate trump now

Thank you CNN for your obviously well researched and validated opinion.

Come back when you can develope your own opinions about politics instead of repeating the fake rhetorical news narrative.

>still pretending they didn't belong to illegals and dead people.
My sides

>i've never been to a large city: the post

>doesn't even drink alcohol.

is this true? did i seriously vote for a dry president?

>you don't drink in 2017 you have no friends haha
I dont drink because I have a life to take care of aka responsiblity.
You're obviously a kid who uses his moms money to go beg someone old enough to buy you a case.
Pathetic life for someone with so many friends.

>projecting much
>assumes user has no friends because he doesn't drink
>projecting much?

>what?! Chuck doesn't like football? Fuck him. I hate him!

You sound super intelligent in the logic field.

this what I heard her say

does donald trump think he'll survive his full term without the support of the liberal Hollywood elite? just wait till we shove our liberal snowflake privilege down your throat buddy boy!! and speaking of violence, didn't that prick learn anything after Hillary and the DNC paided those retards to start riots and beat RNC supporters at their rally's? we;ll teach these pathetic heathens a thing or two about ideolgy tolerance and freedom. blah blah blah special snowflake wa wa wa quick where is my safe space.

I live in Chicago. Which was caught using dead people to vote previously.
The irony here is outstanding.
0/10
google.com/amp/chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/amp/

>illegals and dead people.
citation needed.

why were NONE of these illegals caught? are mexeecans too clever for us?

well probably 7 or 8 of those nominations were for mama mia and that shit country singer movie and last night the shit opera movie.

child detected

>I live in Chicago
>small minority

>ITT: baby's first presidential election
hillary lost, trump won
literally 11 days till he's officially president
4 years of trump.

stop crying you babies, holy shit, pls pop that head out of that ass and face reality and if you can't then just fukken leave US or some shit. people everywhere are crying because "2016 worse year ever :((((((" it's like people never went out and got rained on. boo hoo.

I don't think overrated means what you two think it does. Overrated means they are praised for being better than they are so the nominations and awards are what contributes to her being overrated.

>meanwhile trump crying over piss poor approval rating

some were caught.

>my only defense for insults is
>____ (whatever fits your narrative) detected.
No need to explain why you disagree though. That would certainly be childish.

his problem not mine, fuck twitter. i don't use that shit

Was I referring to Chicago when I said NY and Cali?

>can't even conceptualize why an explanation isn't needed
child detected, again

>not realizing chicago is a smaller democratic city than NY and both major cali cities

>Meanwhile celebrities and liberal dem lefts crying over a president that doesn't pander to them.

>mean while trump crying over piss poor approval rating

See
You fuckin goon

Sounds like Obama right there. He mentions himself in every speech even when it's not about himself. But I have reasons not to like Obama and it's not just because he had a commercial for a show I never watched

Everyone knows he's a meme. The only one who actually think he'll be a good president are rednecks and Sup Forums-autists

beaner here, relax honky im legal anyways illegal beaners cannot vote. You have to be an american citizen to be able to vote most of us know this but we still have idiots who think they can vote just for being here.

Dumb fuck, these are 2 different parts of a convo you're trying to connect into one here. I was talking about ny and Cali using dead and illegal people for votes this year.
Then probably (you) commented back assuming I had never been to a city, which is where Chicago comes in because I live there.

>US president elections do not use popular vote to determine winner
>both sides knew and agreed to rules before hand
>take 1 state out of totals, California, Trump wins, hence why we don't use popular vote
>ironic thing is people crying about electoral college vs popular vote are ignorant to the fact that the same candidate who lost the election even though they won the popular vote did far better then they should have in the primary due to the delegate system

Could it be the pardoning, the disruption of race relations, the loopholes around congress, ect?

Kek

>keeps relying

whos the dumb fuck now faggot? kek

That's called convenient blindness

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/

>meanwhile buthurt liberals blaming everything negative in the world on Trump before he's even in office

>what is an approval rating

wew

This right here is why no one likes kids who think they know shit about fuck.
>insights argument with rhetorical bullshit
>gets so deep into argument that he gets confused
>proceeds to act like you're dumb for arguing with the person who started arguing.
Ass backwards logic kid.

meanwhile at the is poster's house...

not the lack of pic. because it illustrates this user'e mental capacity, creativity and class.

jeez you Trumpers are going to have a rough four years if you get this triggered every time...

>Susie Sallee was buried in 1998. Yet records show she voted in Chicago 12 years later.

1998 + 12 = 2010

Doesn't say anywhere that there were votes for Hillary from dead.

>keeps replying

>illegal beaners cannot vote
Have you ever been to the state of California? Look it up cool place where illegals can vote

On October 28, 2015, Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill into law that automatically registers all holders of a driver's license as a registered voter for all California ballots, including federal elections.

>ironic thing is people crying about electoral college vs popular vote are ignorant

Maybe in your city. But plenty of cities around the country are either allowing illegals to vote or get drivers licenses which are then used to register to vote since there is no real verification of US citizenship before allowing to vote. Also it's easy to vote for a dead person or just someone you K now won't show up to the polls. They don't check ID in most places

#REKT

Careful this fact really hurts liberals and illegals.

The
>I was just trolling
Meme
Always seems to come out when you get called out on not even knowing where you are in an argument.
>keeps replying
Yes you do

You do know he has no power to do shit right now right? But that doesn't stop people from blaming Trump. And the sheep on social media blindly follow with no thought otherwise. I'm not saying Trump will be good, but fuck, give him a chance to fuck up AS PRESIDENT before blaming him for the world's issues

>68 replies / 12 posters
you are literally posting in a troll thread faggot

Actually, to a majority of people worldwide.

I know it might not seem relevant to you, but the rest of the world has a stake in your elections - sadly not a vote. We have to live with the chaos Trump will bring. You will suffer badly, but we will suffer too. the collapase of an economy into a bubble od petrodollars and the leeching away of money from viable industry into petroleum and coal and heavy industry projects that are worthless will do huge damage to teh world economy.

the bubble he creates will make a few trillionaires even richer, but the world poorer.

and the long term fuck up of your economy, education system, health care system and tax system... it will be ten or fifteen years to get back to what it would have been under any Democrat, or Independent, who wasn't a sell out to the oil barons.

>keep replying

>meanwhile trump crying over piss poor aproval rating

So? I don't give a shit what he thought of or thinks about the electoral college. It's the rules regardless and I think we need something to check the powers of a state just because they have a mob wanting free shit. So his opinion is irrelevant. Especially because he is abiding by the rules unlike you libtards

I wasn't referring to the world asshole.
Thanks for reminding me we run your shit though

WTF how does it hurt
Oh snap, guess Hillary will be president after all, suck my snatch conservacuks

i also agree trump is ignorant

>Ironic thing is he still denounces the system after it won him the election.

>Meanwhile liberals spreading lies leading to low ratings

oh yeah they try and pretend it's easy to just walk in and vote, which of course it isn't, like good russian-cock-sucking sheeple.

Was said years before faggot. He changed his mind just as Obama changed his about the election being hackable

Shhhh no one is supposed to tell them that though. And when they do, they're just fake news!

WTF you talking about. Voting is easy

Because so many liberals always see "hurrr hurrr illegals can't vote" (see above commments).

Fact is they can and do.

Thankfully Cali wasn't a battleground state.

>literally said it a week before

the electoral college system hasn't changed faggot. it's been the same for hundreds of years. where as russia hacking only happened recently. idiot.

if you think you can just walk in and vote you're a moron and probably not from the US

>trump doesn't drink alcohol

wut

More fake news from the Putin/Trump admiration society. Gov. Brown signed a law that automatically registered ELIGIBLE CITIZENS to vote. Illegal immigrants are not eligible citizens. But fake news idiots don't care.

In New mexico all I had to do was walk in and TELL them my name and address. Didn't need to show any type of proof.

>he is however, ignorant as fuck in regards to politics, economics, law, or related topics, so she should just shut the fuck up and stick to bankrupting businesses

Yes, he's very qualified to run a country.

presidents tend to know how the game of diplomacy is played before playing it.

elections.wi.gov/taxonomy/term/265

So was Obama's comment about election hacking. So was Hillary accepting the election results. Your point?

This is a good point to use to wake a lot of them up. It's an easy one to show them how the news can just say something and you'll believe it, even if you can easily find the truth about the subject.

You blind? He said that November 6 2012. That's 4 years you faggot

Obama and Hillary haven't been making those comments for over 20 years, and flip flop as soon as it's in their favor.

your point was?