Any generous people here? I really want GTA V but I don't have a way of buying it :(

Any generous people here? I really want GTA V but I don't have a way of buying it :(

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079329389/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079329389/
steamcommunity.com/id/iLearntoFall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>4 years on steam
>1 game
>7 hours
>somehow can run gta v but not afford it
neck self shithead

How to get frees games

>get your ass up
>get a job
>profit

Stop begging make you look like a fool

I made this acc when I had my old laptop. I got a new PC for christmas, but I don't have money or paypal etc. to buy any games. Saints Row III I got for christmas 4 years ago and the low game time is because of my shitty laptop I had. It was barely playable.

BTW GTA V is lame as shit

The problem is that even if I get money, there isn't a way to buy games since I don't have paypal or anything similar.

How so? I haven't heard any bad things about it an all my friends on ps4 really love it.

Then go to the bank a get a card and put money in your atm it easy

buy gift cards you shithead
they even sell steam cards you cunt
fuck you can even get a credit card no fucking problem

>gets new pc
>"now i can finally play saints row 4 !"
>0.1 hours last 2 weeks

How about you kill yourself buddy

The online is terrible you always need money in the game and it get boring real easy

And what can I do to get money? I am currently saving up to do my drivers license when I am 18, but that alone is about 3000 CHF :/

>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079329389/

Man, stop using your shitmod you will not be banned again asshole

It's Saints Row 3 btw and I got that 4 years ago. That's why I made the steamm acc

Play games, get $, and there are several different fun game types. Just like most other games the most popular are the easiest to fill a lobby with. But they're popular for a reason, so try actually playing. You probably just ran around in free mode being a dick or having others be dicks

Go work at a warehouse some of them pay good money it easy work trust it worth it

What?

>saints row 3
>changes situation.

You got your pc on christmas eve why haven't you played saints row ?
It's the best saints row

Don't like it anymore. In the past years I have played it so much at a friends house on ps3

Is it like moving things around and have you done it before? I should look into that

fuck off go play gta v with your friend retard

No I just got really tired grinding for crates and stealing cars and stuff I usually play the game alone because I don't have anyone to play it with Plus your right user but it only fun when you have someone to actually play with you

any generous user that would give me a fallout 3 game? i just started playing fallout since steam sale and can't afford anymore LUL
steamcommunity.com/id/iLearntoFall

Yeah I have I got like around 14.50 a hour what I did I tested boxes for comcast see if they worked or not it called raptor

What if I am not at his house? How should I play then?

Why should i buy you gta V ? You have enough money for a gaming pc.

move in you retard

I got it as a christmas gift from the whole family...

Ask your family to buy it for you then

They just bought me a fucking PC, plus I will sound really ungrateful.

Well buddy I don't know what to say good luck /thread

any other game you want ?
gta v is a lot for an account like yours

Thanks for the offer, but GTA seems like a really fun game. The game is a bit cheaper on a site like G2A, but I don't have paypal/credit card to buy it there.

Because your parents won't let you ? Underaged b&

I actually already have some copies from the last sale I said your account doesn't seem worth it
maybe if it was something cheaper to see commitment

I understand, but what do you mean with commitment?

Lol why all the copies

1. Suck some dicks
2. Suck more dicks
3. Keep sucking more dicks
4. Kill yourself for sucking so many dicks.
5. ????
6. Profit

How do you not have $30? I gave away over $100 worth of games at christmas time just because, get off your neck.

Improve your account play around steam so we can know your legitimate and not some ass who's free games

new pc since xmas
>0.1 hours past 2 weeks

just about 6 for trades ;)

To be fair I got it on the 2nd of Jan, since we went camping and I have been busy looking for an apprenticeship. And no games. I played Saints Row a lot at a friends house on ps3 :/

You should do a giveaway let luck get in the way

no jews always get in the way
can't help you then
but good luck