Tea thread? What are you drinking and why user

Tea thread? What are you drinking and why user.
Drinking darjeeling myself, spring flush

It's been awhile but these used to be hit or miss.

I need to drink more tea.

Weed

Ginger and Lemon Infusion, with a dash of honey.

I'm actually drinking Pomegranate Rooibos right now. I haven't eaten or slept in like a day and a half and I'm trying to wind down to take a nap.

Caffee

ESPRESSO AND ADDERALL FUCK YOU

Wow, never even heard of that.

Not currently drinking atm, but I have been drinking earl grey. My favorite.

like, thats mostly what I drink. I don't really have an assortment of teas.

Never tried it, what's it like?

A lot of threads used to turn into this, but I kinda forgot tea thread pretty much turned into hot beverage thread.

Tea is a hipster faggot drink along with "fancy" coffee, drink normal shitty and cheap coffee like a real man

Licorice tea here

I grew up drinking tea, sorry I haven't killed myself yet

My gf got a strong chai for Christmas, but she doesn't care for it, so I pretty much got some chai for Christmas.

TEA DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH CAFFIENE GOD DAMN It

lol yeah, it only has like 1/4 the caffeine content or something and that's in the stronger teas

tea has been around since 2737 B.C.
coffee's only been around since the 1400's
try again on that "hipster" shit

Tea drinking confuses me as an American. I like the stuff but we just have lots of green and black teas. I'll mix peppermint with chamomile before bed sometimes but I'm not familiar with 'good' teas

i got this really good loose chai, the key is to simmer it in half water and half whole milk with an extra pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon. run through a french press, (perhaps with a small amount of coffee in it if you wanna make a dirty hippie), and then sweeten with honey...

its seriously a completely different drink, much more rich and satisfying, shits like a meal in a cup, and is also the traditional indian method of making it. the fat must be extracting different things and creating a different flavor profile. just have to take care not to let it actually boil, only the slightest simmer. i used to use some twinnings spiced chai shit in bags, but i believe i got golden moon masala chai and it is just so much better, and fun to make, only thing i dont like about a loose tea like chai is making sure there is always a proper ratio of spices in each cup. its worth it though, youd be surprised how hard it is to find a chai that doesnt have some form of natural or artificial flavoring or soy lecithin added to it but i finally found one.. also, tea bags are actually kinda bad for you, you can look it up if you want.

fun fact: chai is just the indian word for tea.

i have also been thinking about getting a good matcha green tea but all the good ones are just so ridiculously expensive, so i may settle for a gunpowder green which is imo the next best thing in terms of nutrient profile and taste, the leaves are rolled into small balls after harvesting which seals in all the volatile compounds. used to sell it at a health food store down the street but they closed, amazon has some good looking products though.

uncultured cretin detected

I'll have to try that when I get home from work
thanks much

I have a few questions for tea drinkers. I've recently started drinking green tea to relieve my stress, but it doesn't seem to be working. Is there any good teas that actually taste good? Maybe one that relieves stress? Hopefully without spending $10 per teabag.

Op here, as I said I am drinking darjeeling - it's fairly light and it helps me relax. Another favourite of mine is rosehip and vanilla.

say what you will about pajeet, he makes a good tea

I recommend shopping around on an online loose-leaf seller, it's usually $20 for the equivalent of 40 bags or something
I use vadahm tea personally

After having spent a few months in an arabic country I have the right answer to you: any black tea, p.e. Lipton Yellow Label, and add a handful of spearmint.

Thanks m8. Know where I can get some?

I'll check it out. Thanks.