When is it OK to hit a woman? Protip: everytime. Webm very much related, she really asked for it, watch all 56 seconds

When is it OK to hit a woman? Protip: everytime. Webm very much related, she really asked for it, watch all 56 seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GF8aaTu2kg0
youtube.com/watch?v=u78TGnwFreY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO IT IS NOT OK TO HIT A WOMAN.

I'll do whenever the cunt deserves it. youtube.com/watch?v=GF8aaTu2kg0

You'll really like women once you start having sex

the fact that the person is a female is irrelevant. When a person deserves to be hit, it has become ok to hit them

Fuck off
Go and hit your mum faggot

its okay to hit women whenever you want
dont listen to this fucko

I would've punched her before the 30 second mark. She fucking deserved that. Girls think they can hit like a guy would, they'll be hit like a guy would.

Would never hit gf/wife/daughter/mother/female relative. Otherwise if the girl deserved it, I wouldnt hesitate.

I'll hit a woman for the same shit I'd hit a man for. Equality and shit.

I believe that it doesnt matter cuz of equality

this

personally, never. women are beneath my fists, they're inferior opponents, it would be like hitting a child or a mentally retarded person. Asking for it or not, they don't really know what they're doing.

When she don't make that sandwich fast enough.

In this case you could hit her and say it was self-defense.

>they don't really know what they're doing.

lol

They wanted Equal rights.

"Cook the man some eggs, cook the man some fuking eggs"

youtube.com/watch?v=u78TGnwFreY

They've got just as much right to be punched in the face for punching in the face.

it took a lot to knock her down. He was trying to lay her out but couldn't.

Same. After the first hit hit my face, it's fair game. Start shit, I'll end it, I don't give a shit what's between your legs.

I'd then call the cops and if they don't want to arrest / prosecute her, I'd be going after them too for not upholding the law.

They want "equal" rights AKA, I want to earn more money without having to give up anything else that men "owe" me.

Their equality means treat me like a princess, not I'm held to the same standards.

You don't punch a child just because they hit you. If he hadn't been a drunk retard he could have easily prevented her from hitting and resolved whatever was going on like an adult. Only a coward would punch someone physically inferior.

You would be arrested and it would be u holding the law. It's a stupid fucking model man, any domestic issue is delt with by taking the man in.
ANY.

Happened to my uncle. Wife was beating on him hard for like a full year, one night she crossed the line and assaulted him with a knife. He punched her hard and wrestled the knife away from her. Called the cops and even as she was spitting cursed and how she should have killed him when he slept he was still dragged away.

It's fucked man.

you want to act like a man you get treated like one. She gets 1 maybe 2 free ones, then she gets one back.

wrong.
WHO ever hits FIRST gets arrested.

Anyone know the story to this? May have just been because he got slogged a shitload, but the guy looks drunk as fuck. He's staggering pretty hard.

In 5th grade some cunt stepped to me. She actually wanted to fight. So I dropped her.

Ten years later she ended up in the same college class as me and came sniffing up my tree. I went to her place to study and got to know her snatch in great detail.

Women.

please please let there be a story

>It's not ok to hit someone.

Not under the Duluth model, where it is assumed that the man is guilty.

Agreed

Fuckin rights!! Anyone who hits anyone should expect the same treatment in return.

Your uncle probably beat your aunt for a year and she finally had enough of his shit and came at him with a knife.

I bet your uncle is a faggot and he just fed you some bullshit and you ate it up. Sounds like a cuck anyway.

I don't understand why feminist talk about equality yet for them it's not okay to hit women.

There is something extremely wrong about their way of thinking.

Wow MALE VIOLENCE is never OK.
She was just being strong and independent and standing up for herself. So inspirational!

Nice try.

Not in New Zealand. "Man assaults woman" is a different chargeable offense. She would be charged with assault. And so would he. The baseline punishment is 3x basic assault for man assaults woman.

I can't believe that I agree that that's the moment to stand up.

>WOMAN DETECTED

Good man, gave the bitch plenty of chance to walk her ignorant ass off then gave back some equality. Should have done worse to her, fucking scum

Imagine if men acted like women!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Disaster. At least You can predict to be triggered at everything.

Ok, you have proved you are a woman. No need for tits.

i've been smacked in the face on multiple occasions by different girls, even with fists. Every time i deserved it i took it unless there would come more then i would hold her by her forearms and whisper to calm down and the one time i didn't deserve it it came so much as a surprise it just happened. I don't know why you would need to hit a girl though, all you have to do is to hold er arms slightly there is barely resistance. I think punching a girl is for pussy's who are afraid they can't physically control a woman

she was provoking him yes
but thats her problem, not his
he didnt have to hit her he should be thrown in jail

It's OK to hit us when we hit you
Not hard to understand

i've been smacked in the face on multiple occasions by different guys, even with fists. Every time i deserved it i took it unless there would come more then i would hold him by his forearms and whisper to calm down and the one time i didn't deserve it it came so much as a surprise it just happened. I don't know why you would need to hit a guy though, all you have to do is to hold his arms slightly there is barely resistance. I think punching a guys is for dykes who are afraid they can't physically control a guy

i really want a feminist's opinion. they are after all the deciders of equality.

this doesn't make any sense

God this fucking cliche again
Get some new material son

>smacked in the face on multiple occasions by different girls
Rapist.

Fack me!

He reversed it, from girl to guy. He should had reversed "physical" to "mental" Imo but it gets the idea across.

He's trying to point out that if it sounds wrong with a female saying it, then it's also wrong for a guy to say, basically he's saying the guy is being abused. I think

>I don't know why you would need to hit a girl though
When I was little I watched my mom try to stab my dad with a kitchen knife over an argument. I don't even think it needs to be as drastic, but self defense is self defense. You can't hold all women or let them beat on you like a punching bag.

Words are words, but once people cross into physical violence they are always in the wrong. Emotional women will cross over and won't learn until you fight back. Not beat them to a bloody pulp or break bones or whatever, but if a woman throws punches like a man she is ready to receive them like a man. Respect comes both ways.

>all you have to do is to hold er arms slightly there is barely resistance.
There is always a limit, won't always be enough.

>I think punching a girl is for pussy's who are afraid they can't physically control a woman
Fuck off

pussy

That are quite clear on this shit
>be me
>be bored
>decide to check out local feminist club at university for keks
>"No men" sign at entrance
>mildly chuckle
>group talk starts
>talking bout violence
>"only men are violent"
>I object
>gasp
>ask me why I think that
>explain how I used to get in brawls w/ bro
>see a man started them
>nope.jpg
>I started them cause bored and fighting is fun
>their faces gone
>but girls should never be hit
>...unless they deserve it
>girl gets triggered walks out
>what do you mean ?
>well if I hit somebody I expect them to hit me back
>but they would make light of female abuse
>men get abused too so ?
>"anonett I think you should go, maybe come back next week and I help you with your internalized misogyny "
Fast forward
>walk by it weeks later
>"allies only" sign
Tbh it's really annoying how every other girl at uni is a feminazi retard and thinks all other girls are too

If some1 hits me I'll strike back... gender doesn't matter.

I noticed you used the word provoking, but I am not entirely sure you know what it means.

tits or gtfo

Did I request anything and brought up my gender to get it quicker ?
No ?
Then no titas
Learn how the rules work you retarded newfag

Get fucked, abusive cunt deserved it

My question is why did he let her hit him 20 fucking times? After the first hit I wouldnt have punched her but definitely restrained her

Right or wrong I don't care, but I would of knocked that bitch out just like he did. Bet she won't try that shit again.

u wot.

>" "No Men" sign at entrance."
>"I started them 'cause bored and fighting is fun.
>"But *girls* should never be hit."

Do I need to remind you of the rules buddy fella newfaggio friendo?

You should read the rules again new friend
Didn't request anything

>THIS
>IS
>A BRAZILIAN FAVELAAAAAAAA!

i like how he started with an open hand but then decided "nah, this deserves full fist justice"

only a coward would hit someone physically superior because they 'cant do anything about it'

I liked the story but since you exposed that you are a female I must kindly request for titays

Kindly see

>won't learn until you fight back
wrong, if they fight you beat their ass up like you would if an ungendered human hit you, then leave the for being a cunt! It's not like you'd hit your girlfirend, and I assume if you know a girl getting hit you think she should leave. Swap it, do the same or you're sexist.
Beat her ass, call the cops, and dump her all in one fell swoop or you're a big ol' pussy (:

When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over her face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick, and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

>Would never hit gf/wife/daughter/

>tips fedora

Fedora award

I hope he went to prison for that shit. TOugh guy huh? I'll pop a 9 in his ass for touching a woman. He had no right to hit her when she clearly stopped being aggressive.

fucking discusting. how could you pass such a discrimination?

What's really going to cook your noodle is that he did 6 months in jail for domestic battery even though she didn't even press charges and she was never charged with a crime.

The judge had a copy of this video and reached this conclusion after having watched it.

I don't punch lesser beings.

Nice!

I love how none of the men watching interfere. We need this sort of environment to develop in the west.

Here's your reply
>way too obvious
>feminists don't come to this board

Tits or get the fuck out

When is OP a faggot? Protip: all the time

Is it so hard to believe that a man believes in justice? Are we all Joker's here? I didn't know we wanted to see the world burn.

yup

Whytes KraKKas kayn't hits dey's bitches.
Only WEEZ kinz hits bitches! Gnomesayin' mudderfuggah?

>go back to tumblr