Anyone?

anyone?

Yep.
virgin
living with parents
haven't worked a single day
Food and masturbation are the only joys in my life.

lol, me 2. #Relatable

Please,
>I don't even remember my name.
>Basically flunked out of community college due to laziness.

>Basically flunked out of community college due to laziness.
I'm on my way to that one, pal.

Age! I don't remember my age!

right here fam..no fucking clue
married
1 kid
jobless
broke

Dropped out of law school bcuz mental breakdowns, living in mom's basement and going to be stuck paying off mortgage with her till I die now.

Hey I am 34 and went back to college to get my degree (one year left).

I have had several serious relationships but never been close to marriage. I also have no children.

Am I missing out?

How to escape this madness?

my honest opinion is that youre not missing out..i speak from personal experiance as well as having many married friends that are in the same boat...do not rush to get married and kids take your time,,belive me its wayyyyyy over rated...anyone ytells you that they have a perfect marriage is lying...

Escape? Don't see it happening; loads of debt and a lifetime of grunt work and an early heart attack probably.

Ok thanks user since I hit my 30s I have really been worried I missed out. I do plan to marry before I am 40 (6 years) and have a kid a few years after, but the pressure is tough to handle (family and just my internal clock).

I know it is impossible to say truthfully because you love your kid but answer me this:

What do you think of someone who doesn't ever marry or have a kid? I am not some fat neckbeard I promise so it isn't a kissless virgin thing. I just hate kids (I like money and travelling and doing whatever I want) and I also find a relationship changes too much after a few years because people change.

Will I wake up at 48 (hopefully next to a hot gf but not a wife) and regret to doing what you did??

>not titling the .gif UnorthodoxedOrthodox

Let's kill ourselves.

"uuuugh nooo I'm not THAT bad off, actually, forget it, I don't know what I'm doing let's masturbate yay"

i do love my kid..but when i look back on everything,its kind of dissapointing..it started out way different and slowly turned into something i did not expect,,i guess im as much to blame as my wife..but i know that deep down i should have went a different path..and i think this would have happened with any girl i married not just my wife,,i also think she feels the same way,tho weve never discissed it..anyway..just do what your heart says ,..sooo,kids are a pain-money is used up very fast and as for travelling and hobbies..forget about it

Right here boss.
>graduating this spring assuming i dont commit suicide
>5 engineering courses
>want to make own smartphone app but too much of a creative retard to.
>22 and kissless

22,virgin, working a job i dont even like and had nothing to do with what i studied

Take this shit to Facebook

Ok thx user I just need to hear stuff like that to refocus on my goals. Another student with me in school is in his 30s, has 4 kids and a wife, and is failing out. Already had to switch his major to something easier to try save face.

One other question: Where do you live? In the US? Not a stalker I am just curious.

>what i studied
What was your degree in?

eurofag
we are the niggers of europe..guess

Do you guys have nigger problems there? From what I see it is muslim invasion, but it is tough to get honest news in the US.

My first roommate when I came back to school was German and he was telling me about how he can't have a gun and you aren't allowed to say certain things in Germany (mostly Hitler shit I think).

That is your real problem. I know people say we have too many guns here, but to not have 99% freedom of speech is FUCKED UP and scary.

Thx again for your responses. I like you europoors. We are all in this shit together.

Hone some skills, "go on vacations" to another continent, live as a mochilero (hitchhiker) one day at a time.