Sup Forums, I have a sincere question

Sup Forums, I have a sincere question.

How do I approach a girl that just turned 18 that I've known since she was a little, little girl and attempt to come onto and fuck her?

I'm in a late-20s. My concern: if she rejects, she'll probably tell everyone in the family. No she's no related –WAS related through marriage.

When we were both minors, I always thought about fucking this girl.

>Sup Forums, I have a sincere question
>post picture of dead chick

yeah okay

Despite the dead tranny, my question is sincere. Can't post pics of the girl, because Sup Forums will just dox and I'm fucked.

All I can tell you is imagine a petite, white girl with beautiful brown hair and eyes. 10/10. Hot as fuck. Not the brightest crayon in the box, so easy to manipulate. She's a nympho.

Tell her you have tickets to something that she'd want to go to and that your date cancelled. Ask if she's interested in going with you. Do the driving, get the car door, buy the dinner, etc etc. Dont get friend zoned.

My "yeah okay" still stands.

Good idea. Only problem: I haven't talked with this girl in years.

Through marriage she was a step-niece – not blood related.

k

I like this, then, if she doesnt want to gag on your cock, theres plausible deniability

You're too creepy to pull this off. Let it go.

She's a freak, and I'm sure she throats and swallows.

>You're too creepy to pull this off.

You're right. It would be too suspicious. If she had her own place, I could attempt to reconnect. But she still lives at home with her fat mom.

FUCCCCCCCKK. Maybe in another 5 to 10 years. But then she'll probably be ugly and fat.

>5 to 10 years

Nope, you'll always be too creepy to pull this off. When I say let it go, I mean forever.

The correct answer is "you don't."

>I mean forever.

Fuck what you mean nigga. It would be easier and less suspicious when she's older and has her own place, assuming she ever moves out.

Fu

step one, retreat to mom's basement, jerk off to dead girls and post question on Sup Forums

Problem? Everyone has their fetishes

So when you were BOTH minors, you wanted to fuck her. She just turned 18. You're late 20's. So you wanted to fuck her when she was 7. Now you post a picture of a dead girl. Hi there, autist creeper.

Nah, you'll always be creepy and suspicious. The best you could do is lure her somewhere and force yourself on her.

Fuck these assholes. You know how it is - they think they're fucking clever by acting like douchebags to everyone on Sup Forums.

I don't really have any advice for you, unfortunately. Just didn't want these faggots discouraging you.

Im with the other tards on this one, his story is pretty shoddy, and he himself is a shady character, It's better to discourage this kind of behavior now before he does something regrettable

If you are in your late 20s, and you were thinking about fucking her when you were a minor, then she was what, 8 years old then?

If you know each other well, you may already be in the friend zone.

Simply ask her "why haven't we fucked yet", then lose a friend or thank me.

>My concern: if she rejects, she'll probably tell everyone in the family

Why...it's not like young girls are interested discussing these things with their families.
She might tell all of her friends though.

now that you are 18, would you like to fuck?

>im sure she throats and swallows
user was right you're too creepy, probably not even attractive enough to pull anything above 7/10

You are gonna get rejected