How did she bake a whole pie without being caught why would an assassin even bake a pie just to make a point?

How did she bake a whole pie without being caught why would an assassin even bake a pie just to make a point?

This show is so retarded

Where did she learn to make a pie? Was Faceless man a faceless chef?

She's not as assassin

Aren't pies pretty hard to make and take several hours?

That's the only explanation I can come up with

because FREY PIES are from the books dabid! MINDLESS FAN-SERVICE TRUMPS GOOD STORYTELLING EVERYTIME

Hotpie taught her.

>find pie already baked up
>lift crust with knife (banned in Britain)
>insert body parts
>success

No and sometimes.

Because she was in the guise of the new serving girl.

Did you even watch the show or are you just being a cunt for fun op?

>why would an assassin even bake a pie

Confirmed for never playing a game that requires you to be an assassin like Hitman etc

No. Only about 10-15 minutes and an orifice.

This. It's fucking obvious the pie was already baked and Arya simply killed the all the chefs and kitchen staff and then just killed all the Freys and put them in the pies.

XD

...but how did she cut them up so finely? Did she use the electric mincer on the counter or did they just not think about it?

>tens of Frey and Bolton shits got served some delicious Frey meat by Starks' clandestine supporters
>North remembers
>godlike ninja assassin serve one old fart in an empty room, shows him some fingers (ears? I didn't even catch what was in there) and then immediately slits his throat without any actual pay-off
>yeah Dabid, we got it right

It's never explained but she had difficulty, as she said.

You have to do it by the book

Also she keeps Needle pretty sharp.

Yeah and like how did she even know how to make a pie that was actually good, maybe it was part of her training?

"A girl will learn how to make a tasty pie that also contains fingers of the sons of the guy you want to kill so you can freak him out before you kill him"

Did he even eat any of it?

It seems like a lot of work to go through to not even have the Freys eat them

She spent a lot of time with Hot Pie.

kek

Your moms pie is hard to make and takes several hours

Ye Olde Fish And Finger Pie?

who cares, its yet more offscreen killing bullshit for arya, this show is beyond retarded, like what is even the point of her still being alive, she does jack shit except walk around being grumpy, and when she finally does shit they don't show it.

They should just kill her off already, someone arya scenes are like the >dany chapter tier from the books

dont talk about my mom like that idiot

Where does Arya rank?

>Arya simply killed the all the chefs and kitchen staff

What, so she can kill a completely innocent bunch of servants to play a prank on Frey, but can't kill a single actress that she's been employed to kill because "she smiled at me"?

Why is reaper from Overwatch not top?

She's just fucking with him, she killed his sons, cut one of their thumbs and put it into random pie so he would think that he actually ate some of his sons meat.

Fuck your mom

the servants took part in the red wedding's slaughter

As what? The villains who provided Robb with his last meal? Fiends that they are.

shut up

>innocent
They were Frey servants and as such were implicated in the Red Wedding and probably orchestrated most of it.

THIS

How is Sup Forums so stupid?

hella f*cking epic

because its sooooooo brutal! wowwwwww she got revenge in the most brutal way possible! wowwww she put his children into a CAKE!!!! game of thrones is so revolutionary! best tv show EVER!!

and maise is the hottest woman alive!!!

that picture looks familiar...

Spoilers you fucking dipshit.

Lol no

If I was him I would've been confused more then anything?

Did Snyder direct that episode?

BREAK IT DOWN BITCH LET ME SEE YOU BACK IT UP

David and Dan just ignore the fact that their bullshit writing doesn't make sense.

They literally just think "what would be a cool rad moment that the normie retard audience would love?" and write that no matter how dumb it is.

dude
fantasy
lmao

How dare you criticize something with dragens and zombies and resurrections?

kek look at her face
>I'M ACTING I GOT MY REVENGE HHOHOHOA

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO REMOVE THAT HOT CHICK'S FACE? I DON'T WANT TO SEE QUASIMODO

>They literally just think "what would be a cool rad moment that the normie retard audience would love?" and write that no matter how dumb it is.
This is the essence of GOT, and yet even the "smart" online fanboys will cut your throat if you tell them GOT is a moronic show for braindeads.

internal consistency

Wow, metacritic has the season at 73 opposed to 91 of season 5. I mean I am a critical person, but that seems a bit ridiculous.

what if she didn't bake the pie? what if she just took a pie and put a finger in it?

>posting this unfunny reddit bitch and her bush-laegue caption "humor" on Sup Forums

Who wants to bet that Chrys goes mad from lack of talent and irrelevance after GoT wraps, and starts blogging about how the evil patriarchy is keeping her down? screencap dis post

>How did she bake a whole pie without being caught

Who would catch her? It's not like anyone of importance ever goes into a castle's kitchens - that would be beneath the highborn, and it's not like she couldn't take care of a scullion maid or cook if they interrupted her.

>why would an assassin even bake a pie just to make a point?

She believes in giving people their just desserts.

S5 had sneks, nothing could possibly be worse than that

She was wearing the other face and lure them inside the kitchen, when he reavealed her ugly hunchback in notredam face they mealted from the sight of horror, only a finger left which she thought was pretty col so she put it in the bread

Why was jaqen such a beta?

>I actually own that album

John the Baptist's head presented by Herod's daughter iirc

obvious answer

>hunchback in notredam face
damn right son

Did anyone else feel that Arya exposed her motherly instincts when she held Walter against her bosom as he blood out? It's like, yeah I slit your throat but I will let you bleed out in comfort of my pillowy bosom. At least that's what I get watching it

I think she just stuck that finger in there to fook and shock Walder. The pie did not necessarily had to be really made of human meat to achieve that effect.

hotpie helped her

its confirmed deleted scene that will be on the digital release

Ye, but how did she insert the finger into it without ruining the crust? Clearly ze crust was intact

Shock value user it's hella epic!! Makes for some epic youtube reactions also, check it out and remember to subscribe and upboat!

God damn its just a nod to the books when the three freys went missing from White Harbor and Wyman serves three big meat pies at the Bolton wedding.

The baking people into pies thing is also just GRRMs nod to Shakespeare.

>how does a faceless girl bake a pie

>HOW DOES A GIRL WITH MAGIC FUCKING POWERS DO SOMETHING COMPLETELY MUNDANE

These are the kinda questions why we *always* need an *eternal* /GoT/ thread, people

Since when does she have magical powers? Since when do powers that allow you to change your face also allow you to bake? What the fuck are you even talking about?

First episode you could see her knitting with that old stark lady, she presumably thought all the winterfell girls how to do womenly things,

so are we just gonna gloss over the fact that he said she was too pretty to be one of their girls or something like that?

She did it by baking a pie while wearing the mask. Seems very simple.

She is not a cold-blooded assassin, she is Arya. They clearly showed that she was reclaiming her own identity and now believes in killing for her own personal reasons.

you fucking guys..

she was disguised of whatever as that other girl

probably infiltrated her way into those kitchens

took revenge on frey sons who took part in red wedding slaughter by killing them and carving them up

took ultimate revenge by feeding them to daddy frey

just fuck off with this autistic garbage

the writing is trash but you're fucking retards all the same

haha

here is you're (You)

>Sure Arya, you want to adandon our fanatical order and take all of our secrets with you, but you killed my servant so now you can go

Jaquen wtf?

Pro-tip: arya=waif= fucking arya

>cooks and servants orchestrate red wedding

All they did was bar the door, hide crossbows and hide weapons on them, what reason is there to tell the servants anything other than leave after serving main meal etc, killing another house in this way is such a fucked up thing to do I doubt they would want to risk one of the servants telling the Starks.

>Lure both men into an empty unused room
>Kill both men and butcher them in said room
>Wrap their butchered meat in butcher's paper
>Go to kitchen, cook said butchered meat into a pie. Everyone in the kitchen will think you just came back from the local butchers
>Serve said pie to grumpy old man as he sits and eats alone in his hall.

Alternatively as others have said, just stick a finger in already made pie, but logistically it's not impossible.

How is Ryuko edgy?

Reminder that rather than his last thoughts being "oh no my evil ways have brought me to a bad end!" Walder's was probably thinking "What the fuck, did she just take off her own face? Am I having a stroke?"

There was probably a pie already being made in the kitchens. She just cut some meat off the two Freys and threw them in. Not complicated.

because apparently having a red and black color scheme = automatic edge.

From below. Nobody would notice the bottom crust.

she dresses in red and black, she cuts herself to activate her powers, and she dresses in bdsm

>I told you I would kill you!

Lad, are these actual show scripts? Nice work getting them!