Azor Jon

FIRST FOR THE QUEEN

Rhaegar was a bastard. His father was a Stormland Knight named Bonifer Hasty

C O D D
O
D
D

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

Literally the best storyline of season 2

So Theon deserved to become Reek, right?

Yeah, there's no man so accursed as the kinslayer.

I don't think anyone deserves that much shit no matter what they did. It's just too cruel.

>GoT caring about kinslaying

In the end, all the Kinslayers are going to get theirs. The sneks, Dany, Euron "Big Cock", Cersei, Jamie. Just like Robb Stark

What was Locke going to do with Bran if he'd gotten away with him? Take him back to the Dreadfort?

Based Alfie

At least Jaime goes out in style.

>Jaime a kinslayer

why do they make him suffer like this? D&D must understand the rules and cultural norms of the world they adapted, right?

>He doesn't know that Aerys sired both Jamie and Cersei

I was talking about when he murdered his former Lannister squire in s2 to show that he's a bad guy

I know, but Jamie is a kinslayer in the book, too.

He's suffered more then most men know. Jaime suffers in silence.

>Falling for the Aerys meme

He hated Tywin so much because he was never able to fuck Joanna. If he had, he would've announced it to the seven kingdoms to spite Tywin.

>You will never be a qt Lysian/Volantine boy
>Ironborn will never burst into your brothel, with Asha throwing you over her shoulder to take back to her ship and be her salt wife

Tommen should have been a Lyseni whore. Would have done far more good ruling on his back.

You're a complete moron. Jaime is literally the embodiment of king arthur, King James, King Midas, and Tyr from norse mythology.

Bran is the villain and Jaime the unlikely hero. And Brienne his lightbringer.

Fucking normie fags..just kill yourself. Or at least return to high school to complete your education.

>you will never have a go at her while she's tied on the table
>she will never break out of it and punish you after you've had her a hundred times

well, her life was pretty boring. she must enjoy the entertaining change of pace, if nothing else.

Who is his dentist?

Based Jaime autismposter

this all seems very irregular to me

AZOR GENDRY

Autims

Did Khal Drogo pour molten shit over his head?

he promised him a crown of shit

lel

>get a job on the biggest tv show in the world
>still refuse to brush your teeth like a fat neckbeard
What did he mean by this?

>i will never save her from that horrible imprisonment
>i will never comfort her and take care of her
> i will never make her smile faintly with my stupid jokes
>i will never live and pray with her somewhere in a sept "septas by day sinners by night" style
>i will never help her to make the Faith great again

How would he have gotten past the Wall?

>*wipes tear from eye*
Haha, that;s some funny shit, anons. Quality posting like this is what keeps me coming back to /got/.

thanks lad, I feel pretty good about that post

>The war is over

Did he forget that they're all in open rebellion against the crown?

Northerners can't into politics

Baelish had the crown's permission to take out the Boltons

BURLINGTON BAR YOU'RE NEXT

I wonder how many days of 24/7 zombie-rapes it'll take to fuck the religion out of her.

Gregor's cock should be called Atheism.

Can't wait until Cersei charges Lannister shits up the neck and frogs rip them the fuck up.
>Jaime leads and dies to a stray arrow
>yells Brianne as he dies

>and who
>are you

i wish he did get away with him

D&D probably forgot

and to be fair, Cersei will probably forget as well.
Given taht she'll have like 20k men to fight off the Targ/Dorne/Tyrell/Dothraki who have like 300-400k and 3 massive dragons.

Aegon took over Westeros with 3 dragons and like 10k men... And Drogon is or soon will be balerion-sized

>she must enjoy the entertaining change
>heartless people
Also, you don't know that much about her life, do you? She was one of the Most Devout, considering how corrupted top management of some religions is, her life could be not that boring. Or maybe she really loved it that way, maybe she was a true believer. And she looked after queen Margaery, I believe it was quite entertaining.

fag

Bow ye shits!

For your one true king.

Drogon is a baby compared to Balerion.

Please ban /got/ mods

>Or maybe she really loved it that way,
maybe she loves it better now.

I mean Gregor is built even bigger than prime-Robert who was described as someone all the maids would want...

Ok he's a bit rotten, but still, he's probably well endowed, counts for something.

>to fuck the religion out of her
I don't think it works that way

>the north is in an open rebellion against the crown
>dorne is in an open rebellion against the crown
>ironborn are in an open rebellion against the crown
>the reach is in an open rebellion against the crown

Not like Cersei is going to attack the north, particularly when winter is finally there.

did you notice how they made the scene with Staniss' wife reacting to Sireens death really similar to the scene where Luwin reacts to the bodies? It's like subtle pottery

i dont even remember much about that plot other than i thought it was stupid that the fookin legend decided to keep the valuable prisoner locked up with all his friends including a half giant rather than just keeping him in that first room they were in

It's like they only know how to write one scene.
And not well

Me too. Probably would have raped him along the way.

You think she will stay faithful after the sept of baelor was destroyed, all her friends killed, the high septon killed, the faith apparently forgotten in KL, and herself condemned to torture&rapes for the rest of her life?

After a month pretty sure Qyburn could have her scream heresy against the Sevens in exchange of just 1 day of resting from rape/torture.

A good fucking usually cures most religinuts, user, this is well known

>all that bran hate

Absolutely disgusting.

>creepy uncle CIA will never sneak into your room late at night and plant little kisses on your lips while calling you purdy and jilling you off

>your parents will never just pretend like it isn't happening

You mean Branfag hate

I don't hate Bran. I just think it's odd that his journey to the 3ER had him captured by so many psychotic rape fiends and not one of them thought to make use of the cripple who wouldn't feel it anyway.

Not everyone is a sick pedo like who likes to rape little children.

Yeah, where's the fun in that? Besides, he probably has shit dribbling down his leg at all times, and not everyone is in to that.

Bran is evil, he's working with Bloodraven and Euron.

>We have to go around Moat Cailin

Still butthurt about your dumb giant getting brainfucked, lebbit?

i thought it was stupid that the crasters keep sideplot went literally nowhere, it was totally pointless one-episode fanfic and not even good smutty fanfic like Ros

i know youre memeing but i think he can control his bowels

Sorry lad, I just hate Northern fucking shits

Bran is a cunt who's committed every abomination under the sun.

fuck hodor

He hasn't committed sins of the flesh.

>i thought it was stupid that the crasters keep sideplot went literally nowhere, it was totally pointless one-episode fanfic and not even good smutty fanfic like Ros

>he didn't like karl "bastardbane" tanner of gin alley

Kill yourself, fuckin bastud

Why would you think that? Do you know the odds of him being paralyzed from the waist down and still being able to clench his butthole?

I'm not just a sick pedo. I still like Bran even though he's all grown up.

karl was useless he didnt do shit and he was retarded enough to keep a valuable prisoner locked up out of sight next to a strong ass half giant

Bran did LITERALLY nothing wrong. All he did was for the good of the realm. You're just an edgy contrarian who thinks it's cool to hate little pure children.

He sacrificed his most loyal friend, dined on human flesh as a human and a wolf. Ate Jojen mixed in wierwood. Will eat Meera mixed in Ironwood.
Is incapable of getting a boner and was genuinely considering using hodor a giant to ass fuck his child crush.
Is obviously linked to the night king as he was able to lay his mark on him while jacked in to the wierwood dimension.

The guy is a dick.

>I would take any knight - any knight - any time!

What did he mean by this?

Which kot did he mean by this?

because he's not paralyzed from the waist down considering he can still sit up straight with no back assistance

pic related

>Bloodraven
>Euron
>working together
Lol no, Euron was rejected by BR and his training ending because he was too mental

Can someone pleaase post the 'You are invited to consider answers from the Crow's Eye' image? Thanks in advance, will respond with any GoT related pepe of your choice

Bran is the grand architect of Armageddon / Ragnarok and Boodraven his bitch. The link between timeline a and timeline b.

Though the final timeline will end with brans realisation that he has to die and stop fucking about with realities.

Bran is a piece of shit, and though his good intentions towards his family. Is a massive cunt.

>Your Sister!
>Your Grace.

>Euron was rejected by BR and his training ending because he was too mental
>implying it wasn't BR's training that made Euron mental in the first place

holy shit you are the worst poster on this site, like the actual worst, take your shitty ice dragon bullshit theories and shove them up your asshole

Well that just straight up doesn't make sense with a spine injury.
It's like he's not even paralyzed...

>He sacrificed his most loyal friend

So he and Meera could live and save the realm. If he didn't, Hodor would be dead anyway, along with them.

>dined on human flesh as a human and a wolf

Cannibalism isn't such a taboo in Westeros. It's practically Night's Watch standard practice when there's no other food. And he didn't know about Jojen, who was dead anyway.

>Is incapable of getting a boner and was genuinely considering using hodor a giant to ass fuck his child crush.

Now you're just making shit up because you have a sick mind.

>Is obviously linked to the night king as he was able to lay his mark on him while jacked in to the wierwood dimension.

Not his fault.

Again, Bran did LITERALLY nothing wrong. Cry more, Hodorfag.

could be just his legs are paralyzed and he's got supreme pelvic balance

Sweet boypussy...