Friend tells me privately that he is going to use some retarded girl for sex

>friend tells me privately that he is going to use some retarded girl for sex
>"Its easy to interpret fucking round as a sign that someone likes you"
>"for me its fuck buddies, but for her its much more"
>show the girl what he said
>she loses her shit, cutting herself and drinking tons of alcohol etc
>guy says its my fault
>"it was not your place to interfere in other peoples relationships"
>says I shouldnt have said anything and that he was going to break it off in the end

not going to bother including all the shit that happened afterwards, basically he started hating me and caused problems

Anyone else been in a similar spot? What would you have done?

pic related - girl is retarded and showed me pics for some reason

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIYE74u0Q4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT emotional 12 year olds

not emotional, it happened some time ago, just want to see what Sup Forums thinks

Mind your bleeding own, you two-bob cunt.

He's a real scum bag, and you did the right thing. But you chose to drop it on her rather than chewing him the fuck out about it

i told him it was fucked but he didnt care lol, not much you can do

why would you care what your friend and some retard are doing, why did you fuck it up for him?
i dont care if you felt bad, you should have known that this was the best thing that was ever gonna happen to her, only human interaction she will ever get

You cared enough to risk the consequences she'd suffer, you should've channeled that care into verbally or physically kicking the shit out of your "friend".

I knew the girl, wasnt really friends with her but we talked sometimes. If it was a random I dont think I would have cared

ANY girl can get sex, are you kidding me? be 200 lbs overweight and you'll still get fucked lol

>posts pic of girl sniffing the inner elbow crevice of a male
>not minding your business
>believing your friend is automatically playing her
>thinking it is your duty and responsibility to cater to women in such a manner
>making you feel ore masculine and fulfilled
>not even fucking her when it was all said and done
>fucking up her life not knowing she would react in such ways

bros before hos.
you sir, are not a bro.

you didn't even blame the girl one bit for having feelings in a fuck buddy type of relationship that she got herself into. true white knight status.

stupid SJW beta cuck ruining it for his bro fucking cockblock piece of shit, he was probabbly joking to look cool and now you ruined everything if i was him i would never talk to you again you cant be trusted.

kay

nobody likes a cockblock OP i hope he will fuck you up

The person in the pic is the guy

He told me he was playing her, where do you think I got the quotes from?

doing the "right" thing doesnt make me feel fulfilled, it makes me feel like im not a piece of shit for sitting back and letting it happen, or am I supposed to do that?

I do blame the girl, why do you think I call her retarded lmao

Both of you are little bitches. Someone /thread me

Ur a fucking fag OP kys

yeah fuck cockblocks we should just rape women lol

Admit you were jealous you fucking asshole!
Unless he was physically or mentally hurting her, you have absolutely no right whatsoever to ruin whatever relationship they had, regardless if said friend was a douche...
All you have proven is that you cannot be trusted... grats faggot!

/thread

is it possible that your friend actually liked the girl but didn't want to show his true feelings about her to you? a girl you thought was a retard and that you would have ragged on him had he actually told you he liked her as much as she liked him?

you told her the info your friend was playing her and you don't blame her at all during that interaction? you're fucking with their emotions as a guy thinking you are solving a problem, it becomes worse, and you don't clean it up.

all you are doing is sharing information so she can react and process that in her own way. if she is that stupid to invest herself to that extent in the relationship, she is going to be just as easily guided by your information too. her reaction is your fault.

Yeah dude that was pretty gay of you. You're not God. You're not here to judge people. Even if your friend is doing a scumbag thing leading on a retard for sex, at least they both get some lovin for a little while and she'll learn a lesson about men and the way they can be. That's life. And who knows? maybe she was happy in the end that she got to experience a relationship at all even if it ended badly. Sure your friend might have had bad motives, but you're a whiteknight cunt who interferes in other peoples business for no reason.

anyway, thats my 2 cents. fuck you OP

this is basically his mindset and I get it

the part I dont really get is I didnt go out to ruin shit, I just showed her what he had said, if she was happy with that then go for it

no nigga he is talking about your mindset.
>the part I dont really get is I didnt go out to ruin shit, I just showed her what he had said, if she was happy with that then go for it
that's cause you are a male. you think like one and behave like one. telling her straight facts isn't always the best way to relay information. YOU not thinking she would respond so negatively, or as some would consider "extreme" is your own fault and stupidity. YOU are the one at fault here.

Found the guy that can only get tards to fuck him

but its actually his mindset, he thought I was jealous just like this guy. I had a girlfriend, I didnt give a fuck, I was happy for my friend to get a gf if anything

Telling me that he plans to use her and I'm the only one that knows this... Dont you guys see how its a burden? Or is pretending everything is cool with the girl while I hide the truth what I was supposed to do?

I can see how if people read the OP they'd think I was a cockblocking SJW white knight blah blah but there's a ton more to the situation, I would have preferred to not tell her but then id be basically lying to her

you do give a fuck. you were happy for your friend to get a gf but you weren't so happy about it. it's only a burden for you. you were supposed to hide the truth. you were cockblocking. you would have preferred not to tell? you did tell. not telling isn't basically lying to her. again, you clearly gave a fuck. you are throwing things around at us, just as your friend did to that girl. we don't know what to believe. but bottom line you are at fault here. just how your friend was at fault with the girl.

white knighting never works.

now you know.

don't do it again

answer this question op

OP you are such a jealous little cunt. If you were one of my friends and you pulled a stunt like that I would smash your face in. No amount of talking it through with your friends would suffice to make me forgive you. Literally none of my friends would pull something like that because there's an underlying trust with your friends. You proved yourself to be a spiteful cuck who can't get some so he ruins it for his friend. I'm surprised your friend didn't knock your lights out, maybe he was a loser like you

Wow you're a piece of shit, hope you get your ass kicked faggot.

you autistic shit
Not knowing what socially went wrong is a clear sign of autism.
The fact you couldn't predict that snitching on your friend would only make you look like a bitch means you're an autistic fuck

Your a faggot and had no place telling her shit because of shit like this that could happen, you should of demanded your mate to stop having contact since he was bing an immature cunt then cave his head in when he didn't listen to you.

OP you did the right thing, letting special needs people get raped is something he'll specializes in

Hell

How retarded are we talking about ?

>special needs
>drinks alcohol and cuts herself
Retards eat crayons and lick windows, not only is OP a piece of shit. He's also mislabeling folk.

I had a girlfriend you faggot, fuck off

ok

Maybe? Until this point (a yr later) it doesnt seem to be the case. I cant say with 100% certainty that it isnt though. He did say that she cant understand his humour/personality and that theyd never have a real relationship and that he did plan just to have a FWB relationship the whole time.

He told me he slept with her, i dont think he was worried about saying he liked her if it was the case

Have you never felt pressure to feel like a pussy slayer to a friend? Even once? Are you some sort of tryhard robot?

You sound like a jelly fgt who couldn't even slay his own hand. Kys

>had
Girls from when you were below the age of 9 don't count OP. Getting a girlfriend is easy, trying to get girls to fuck without entering into a relation ship, now that can be a challenge.
Your friend was achieving that and you fucked it up for him.
You are a disgrace as a man

Im not a pussy slayer, thinking I am would be delusional and pretending I am would be cringey

I had a girlfriend, am I meant to brag about that in a sense? Dont see whats so special about it

I clearly meant I had a girlfriend at the time when I said "had", not that I "had" one 10+ years ago

cant believe i have to explain this to someone

you are the definition of a fucking faggot.
who are you to interfere?
what was the purpose?
youre just a jealous nerd fucking loser
mind your own business next time youre the scum here

op you don't deserve to have any friends just go lick pussy and cut your penis you don't need it

What a divvy what a fucking div
Talking like a moron, walking like a spiv

you deserve to be alone, fucking over 2 people like that for your own sick twisted kicks

theres this thing called reading the thread before asking questions and making assumptions

perhaps you should look into it

or you can spend more time writing out the questions that have been answered yourself, that's what we call smart use of time

I can't believe someone would be as big a piece of shit as OP. But apparently it happens, fuckin snake in the grass

lol what did i misread?
youre a terrible person
shes not cutting herself cuz your friend fucked her
shes cutting yourself because you made her feel worthless and had to interfere

im a piece of shit for showing a girl what her "lover" thought about her

top croak

Champ
Chimp

You sound like a good person but a shit friend.

grow some fucking balls
men dont interfere in relationships
real men
dont fuck with other peoples relationships
thats pussy shit
for pussies
havent you seen the godfather?

yes you are

For betraying a friend, for most likely taking things out of context, for interfering in another persons relationship, and most importantly causing 2 people great strife for no fucking reason. Do a lot of people stop talking to you IRL?

you shouldn't have gone behind your friends back, shouldve kicked his ass, but he gets pussy and you dont so I don't know if you could

you should've gotten your ass beaten for being a fucking snitch faggot

do you think it would have ended any better if she developed stronger relationship with him before she eventually found out? Instead of finding out very early on?

You're a shit friend.
Bros before ho's.
Dicks before chicks.
Mens before hens.

You done goofed, OP.

He coulda pumped and dumped her, she would have bawww'd when he ended it, then moved on.

But let's be for real here, OP.

You wanted to get your dick wet inside her.

And you didn't want him to do it first.

That's what this is really door lock about.

You really caaaaaaaaaaaare about this girl. You lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve this girl. And she has you planted squarely in the friendzone.

He was about to get some, and you couldn't handle it.

Play it off.

>lol no im just a moralfag lol

But we all know the truth, OP.

I think we're done here.

Sincerely,
Alexander Black

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIYE74u0Q4E

he has a gf so he is secure enough to want to fire off at people. at the end of the day op is getting emotional attention and getting laid.

you are a grade A buddy fucker man

I'd be pretty pissed too, anyone that thinks otherwise is fucking pussy boy

Okay let me get this straight
>You had a girlfriend
>You also had a friend
>Friend has a casual sex thing going on
>You rat out your friend for confiding in you
>Friend gets pissed
>You play the victim card
Sounds like you were just a shit stirring prick.
It's never ok to rat out your friends, but I could
at least understand, if you had an alterior motive such as being jealous, why you might
go through with it.
Instead you betrayed your friends trust, made a
girl far more upset than she would have been if
he smoothly broke it off later on down the road and still have no idea how you are in the wrong?
Thank god we have loyalty where I come from,
I would hate to have my reputation ruined over such a pointless thing, to the point where my guy friends wouldn't trust me and started to hate me.
Its at times like these where the risk/reward concept should be considered. Is it worth the risk to get something I want?
You served to gain absolutely nothing and yet you put yourself at risk like this.
Eat all the dicks OP. Every last one.

don't mind what the others tell you, OP, I think you did the right thing.

>dick before chicks

that sounds pretty homosecks to me.

lol what? having a gf doesnt give you a free pass to be a piece of shit friend

If the truth causes problems something needs to be fixed.

You fucked up your friendship and have no one to blame but yourself. Yeah, your friend shouldn't have been using someone, but it wasn't your place to be spilling the beans about it.

Ethically and Morally you did the right thing, but in the Realm of Bros before Hos you did the wrong thing.

never said it did.

What this guy said.

Technically you did the right thing but you've chosen some random girl over a friend.

Morally justifiable or not, it's a betrayal of loyalty and your friend should drop you permanently

Whether you feel bad about that is up to you.

plus you never know the true intention of your friend.
just because when youre talking like boys he makes it seem like hes going to fuck her over doesnt mean he didnt like her. guys talk shit and make fools of themselves. he could have actually liked her and wanted to have sex with her. he could have not fucked her over in the end. but now we'll never know because your OPs white knight pathetic victim playing ass fucked up

yeah black nigger america, im all about being loyal to my homies but being a worthless cunt in reality

I fully expected these sort of responses from Sup Forums, obviously wrote the story out to make me come off as a SJW (no way this post would slide with Sup Forums) but it was nice seeing some different views on the matter

If I was him I wouldve fucked your ass up OP

You did good op. Dont worry

He already slept with her and I already had a gf

but I appreciate your reply

>implying you wanna be a bro with someone who has the morals of a horny 14-year-old redneck.

>consensual fuck buddy
>rape
I can see your vagina user

OP here.
I'm a fag

whatever faggot snitch just know you're getting your ass kicked sooner or later, bitch.

and fucking lol at how you're butthurt over everyone on Sup Forums calling you a fucking faggot.

i once got cockblocked by a friend in 8th grade on ecstasy
i never hung out with him again
and he still has the brain of an 8th grader
lesson= cockblocks never grow up they will always be beta faggots and dont deserve friends

Omission isn't lying faggot. It's omission..that's why they made another word for it

I disagree. He did the wrong thing on every level.
Its proper etiquette not to intrude on others business. Especially when it involves something so minor and ESPECIALLY when it involves your friend. If he trusted you with something ( Which may have been an attempt to appear like an alpha and not actually the truth ) and you broke his trust, that is morally wrong. If he was bragging about beating the girl or something then go ahead and betray your friend all you want, but this guy sounds like your standard wannabe bro who was just trying to make himself seem like a big deal.
Douchey?
Sure but who really cares, the guy would probably have just ended it cleanly and been nice when doing so.
OP on the other hand fucked the girl over by making her see the over the top bravado of his friend and caused herto feel worthless. The truth (if it even is ) can hurt but this was not a situation serious enough to warrant such a stab in the back

Yeah so fuck everything and everyone else, he got his and now the world can fucking burn amirite

yeah nigga i dont disrespect the bros all about that gangsta lyfestlye spending all day on Sup Forums n' fucking bitches taking names etc

this is how you come off to me, you're on an anonymous image board, no one cares what you think

you did wrong, did you protect girl? No
Did you fuck up your friend? yes
Result, op is a fag

Yes. Yes you are.

snitch is not a word exclusive to black people. in fact the idea of being a snitch being the ultimate low comes from white mobster. you're so fucking stupid and a cockblocking faggot.

if you don't care what anyone thinks why do you even make the thread fucking attention whore pussy.

this, in short.

Thats a good point, I know tonnes of guys (myself included) who have hid their true feelings about their gf's from their friends and acted like they didn't give a shit about them. It changes when you get further into a relationship.
OP was a retard to end that relationship before it even began

I would probably do something similar, although I prolly wouldn't have shown her exactly what he said.
Better to keep it a little vague, while still giving the jist of it to her. I think I'd tell her something like "I don't think he's as serious about this as you are", and tell him that his behavior dissappointed me, and that I think he was better than this (even if that is totally false and its exactly the kind of behavior I'd expect from him)

past all the edgy dudes
u did good Sup Forumsro
people do crazy shit because of relationships, if u allowed the cunt to use and abuse her, then it could have ended so much worse.

Beating a girl isn't okay, you'd draw the line to interfere there

Knowing that a girl is being misled and lied to is another story for sure and it seems some people draw the line here and others dont.

By the way, the girl thought she had been used on her own because of previous conversations we'd had. She thought she had been used before I mentioned that and then kept asking about the truth and I told her

I guess this changes the story but like I said, not aiming to be completely thorough here

This. I made the same mistake in a similar situation.

Tots or GTFO

>implying OP did the right thing by causing the girl to hurt herself.

Absolutely retarded