Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,

My girlfriend cheated on me with an enemy of mine, and I now have the bastard address. What do you think is the worst possible thing I could do without getting caught. I'm thinking in terms of his car or house.

P.S Nudes of my gf for who gives the best answer

clog his cars exhaust pipe

Put nitro glycerin in his gas tank.

Sneak into his house at night and sucks his dick to taste your x gf vagina one last time.

What would work best. Best results.

How about dont be a pussy. I dont care if the dude fucked your chick. Leave his house and car alone. Be a man, knock on the door and when he answers knock him the fuck out. Do it right in front of her for bonus points and never talk to them again. Screen fades to black, crowd goes fucking apeshit.

Fuck his affair

He's a fuckin snitch

Straight up burn his house down OP, don't be a pussy. Bonus points: Do it while they're fucking

>Drain gasoline
>Do it for several weeks
>Profit

Fuck up her house. It takes 2 to tango & she cheated on you, he didn't.

Tire slash
Graffiti
Keying his car
Taking a dog to shit on their lawn
????

Ring the doorbell. Then run away quickly.

Best way to win like a man.

You could do the pineapple thing though. Everybody loves that prank

Surely there's some dodgy blokes who you can pay to beat the fuck out of your ex gf

break up with your shitty girlfriend

No shit

Why are you trying to get "revenge" on this dude? You should fuck up your girl's car/house, not the guys. She's the one to blame and if you don't see that you're a primitive little man.

Lol.

Dude in the pic looks familiar. Name?

M80 in water balloon with metal bbs under his car

you could stuff in a towel with a wood rod

I took care of my gf, I spread aids roomers ab her and im about to dump the nudes once you faggots give me some fucking good advice

S.P

start shitting in a 5gal bucket. add water once full. mix it up with something. once nice and pasty find a device to effectively and quickly spray across the front of his house

dubs get. you must do this.

Well in that case, fuck his mom or sister & take pics. Share pics with him.

These niggers have good advice. More original tho pls.

Spread aids rumors about your ex, great plan. Lol

Good luck getting laid any more.

Simon Pegg?

Slash 3 of his tyres, as most insurance companies only cover it if all 4 are slashed

Sugar in his gas tank. This will seriously fuck it up. Basically syrup all throughout the car's internals. Will take weeks to fix, if they can fix it at all

Put his address on Craig's list saying there's a gay orgy or something

His sister is 5 lmao. Easy to fuck. Good idea.

Anonymously report his house to the cops. Say he's been dealing coke and Kiddie vids from his house and there was, what sounded like, a shootout from somewhere inside the house. Say he's offered neighbours kiddy viddies and keeps it all on a hard drive.

Worst case scenario, his house is turned upside down, then get a couple of vocally-distinct bros to do the same thing (minus the shooting report) every couple of weeks from different phoneboxes. It'll really fuck his shit up.

Best case scenario he has Loli on his laptop and is carted off on Pederast charges.

Then pay a homeless guy to rob and molest your ex in her home. Just visit her earlier that day, acting genial and grown-up, and try to leave one of her windows unlocked before you leave. He climbs in, grabs some shit, a bit of ficki ficki, she's left a wreck.

Bang tidy.

shove a potato in the tailpipe

also, sugar in the gas tank does nothing, so dont try that old trick
However, mythbusters let everyone know bleach in your gas tank will eat roght thru that fucker.

you're welcome. take close up pics, non of your face, print on someone else's printer & stash in his car.

the first two are true. take this guys advice

Oh fuck niggah

The thing about the gas tank is that it wont open unless the car is unlocked, any good way to do that?

Stop being a fucking beta and shoot them Both faggot

sock puppet

Post address on here for a start. You are too calm for someone whose girlfriend has been fucking around. Nudes and both addresses on here!!!

Well I'll chime in here I guess.

I've been doing bodywork on all types of vehicles for 15 years. Dealing with insurance companies for 5 of those years.

Crazy glue on every panel of the car usually totals them. No way to get it off without a repaint. Make sure you hit every panel. Write some crap on it if you wish, but make sure it's not something that can be tied to you. Like homewrecker, cheater, shit like that I would stay away from.

17 kingsgarden road, Toronto Ontario. The guys address.

Start off simple
>give us the address someone will order pizza to their house
>ding dong ditch but leave something of your choice at the doorstep for them to find
>Then second night knock on all their windows and doors and terrorize them
>after you do that wait a couple days and then egg the fuckers house or at least throw some eggs and maybe get some TP action in their.
>Crack like two cartons of eggs on their car make it real messy
>Siphon out some gas most nights if you can
>Profit?????

Then if simple doesn't do it for OP I can make it Alittle more crazy

Thanks boys, keep going, here is one for motivation.

You saved the photo twice? Keks

if it came down to having to settle in a court you would 99% not have to go to jail.
If someone cheats on you thats an instant legal divorce plus they would be less judeful of you for aggravated assault, its more understandable why youd do that.

ur a fuckign idiot

pry it open with crowbar and super glue it shut

>put super glue in all his locks, including car doors if you can
>turn on spigot outside house at night so it runs all night and floods backyard including huge water bill
>put up extremely controversial and antagonizing signs all around his front yard so the neighbors hate him

And if you can get into his house, well, sky's the limit

A punch in the face is much less severe of a punishment than doing things that could make his life a living hell

exactly

Idiot, don't tell people the girl your fucking has aids! Lmfao! Just dump her and let the other guy deal with her. There's a real punishment, nothing worse than dealing with a cheating bitch. Trust me, pal.

Realest answer here. A best revenge is a happy life

I have a shitty life either way. Go figure.

I'm not sure you know what revenge is

Good Idea, anyone who orders a tonne of shit to this niggers house gets rewarded greatly.

17 kingsgarden road Toronto, Ont.

Not for long, it will be worse if you do something and get caught imo

switch his license plates with a random other car.

Call in sick to his work for a couple mornings. It wont affect him really, just annoy his boss. Maybe buy a cheap signal scrambler and bury in his front yard? Better than the AIDs rumour, tell people the girl likes some fucked up sex shit, shit, piss, strangling. And that she cheated because you wouldn't let her peg you.

I ordered a pizza to it. Probably too small to get nudes but nudes please?

no that's not an Ontario license plate.

looks alberta

Fuck his dad. That'll show him.

What are you pissed at him for?
He was presented with the opportunity to fuck his enemy's woman. Who wouldn't do that?

It's your whore of a girlfriend you need to take issue with.

It's an example. Idiot.

Yeah but that's gay and not fun at all

Burn it down

why did you not post real one, fag.

fuck off

>My girlfriend cheated on me
>I now have the bastard address. What do you think is the worst possible thing I could do

This is the problem with you fags. Your first initial thought is to go after the guy. This is letting her off the hook immediately and saying she isn't responsible.
She cheated on you, he didn't cheat on you. Slap her shit you faggot.

>having an enemy
kek

Go under his car and undo his sump plug to the point where it has afew threads left on the bolt when he drives the vibration of the engine will loosen the plug and he will dump his oil afew miles down the road, worse sinario he will carry on driving the engine will seize or blow up

>sump plug
Fucking english , please.

>with an enemy of mine
I would have to know if he is a mortal enemy or just a venial one before I can give advice.

Buy jolly ranchers stick to his car at night (wet them first) when he pulls them off pain will come off aswell this is more of a bonus thing to additional things u can do bonus points for pics

second one my dude

throw bologna all over his car the sun will make it fuck up the paint

That is the technical term you fucking idiot! Go learn the basics of cars you fucking prick!

Where's the address

Satan trips

This if you aren't on any police records and he doesn't know you:
>go to his house in the dead of night when not many cars are around
>wear a hoody (facemask optional), sweat pants, two pairs of gloves, and some shoes you don't wear often and are fine with burning
>tuck your hoody into your pants and gloves, tuck your pants into your shoes, and cover your head with the hoodie so no DNA leaves your body
>take a car and a bike that's body is covered in ducktape to his home, park the car somewhere remote, ride the bike to his house
>make sure to stick to the sidewalks when you go to his house
>leave pic related near it
>set timer for however long you can
>bike like hell to your car
>burn your clothes and change into something else
>remove ducktape

17 kingsgarden Rd Toronto ON

This Guy knows something about revenge and no one noticed

I like it

Well if you didn't read what op said
He said he don won to b finded out duuuuuuuuuhhfbvnfdbgxbkfcbkdgjdghchf retard

AND WE HAVE A WINNERRRR

Yeah OP pay a couple dudes a g to fuck this cunt up
Just don't use ur real name tho

Change of address request

Joe smith now lives in Kandahar, Afghanistan

This one sounds counter-intuitive but whatever floats your boat, user.

this, actually
also - dubs

>pain
or paint
idk

If you know when he'll be out of town for a few days, run a garden/lawn hose into a basement window well, and crack the glass so it floods.

If OP really wants our help he needs to
1.) Acknowledge he is a faggot
2.) Make with the ex's nudies.
3.) Repeat

>with an enemy of mine

This is finely concealed bait

Rob him and take his shit
Just do it when he is free it don't matter what time just as long as it is indoors and you have a few friends with skimasks
Just go in and tie him up with rope and a rag
And you have all the time in the world bro
Just go through his house and break shit it doesn't matter because the time and effort he put into those things that you are breaking is mostlikly less than the time and effort you put in that relationship he broke!
The hardest part is getting in but there is a way without alerting anyone
Get two of ur loyal mates to dress mordern casual with like nice hoodie and sunnies that look casual/normal
Like nike and raybands
You enter when the cunts working around his house and doors will be open like back or front door unlocked or when people just have there garage doors open usually the door to the garage and house is open and just enter like you are going to suprise a mate
Well ur friends are going to enter because he probably will know it's u
So just tie him up
Do what u like but u must steal his shit otherwise it's weird and he might be onto you
You get the picture gl fucking his shit up
He'll probably blame karma hahahahhahahahahahahaha

jajajajaja

10/10 fucking lost, better hope those rumors fall through so you can find another girlfriend.

I said she got aids retards.

Ever hear of a condom?

It's what your messages implies and entails. Good luck with your AIDS.