youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI

post better produced pop tracks from this year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0fFzqX_Xgo
youtu.be/y_kDpSCfd-E
youtube.com/watch?v=XDJw-wFDgiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Confession

I genuinely like Uzi, he's the most consistent pop rapper right now, it's not really deep or complex but the songs are always consistently enjoyable background songs

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD PUSH ME TO THE EDGE IVE BECOME SO NUMB

Super comfy track. Now that the dust has settled and the 2017 list is coming out, I think we can all agree that Uzi has the most potential of the 2016 freshman class.

even his delivery/vocals in general sound like some emo/pop punk desu, cool to see over one of the nastiest and most beautiful trap beats i've heard come out of 808 mafia

him or desiigner, I could see yachty going places, but he needs to advance his already stagnant sound.

I like denzel curry as well..but in terms of pop success it's looking like uzi may be the best pop star out of the bunch

Anderson .Paak > G Herbo > Lil Yachty > Lil Uzi Vert > Denzel Curry > Desiigner > Lil Dicky > Dave East > Kodak Black > 21 Savage

he's actually lost at least 5 or so friends due to violence in north philly iirc

Not even angry. I've come to realise that even retards such as OP have needs and wants that should be catered to. Who would I be, to deny them otherwise?

holy shit could you be more of an unlikable faggot?

The truth, user, is often unlikeable to many.

I'm better than you

Fuck dude I just realized lil uzi is good

Dave East is the best rapper there

he's kinda cringey but in a tongue in cheek way
youtube.com/watch?v=x0fFzqX_Xgo

Opinions aren't truths

post electronic music that's as rythymically interesting and as hard hitting as the drums found in the op. can't find an exhibition of 808 drums like it except in trap rap.

yeah. i cant find any articles or whatever about it tho.

he shouts them out in several songs there's one song where he shouts out at least 4 at the very beginning i'll try and find it

it's YSL that he shouts our 4 friends that have passed. youtu.be/y_kDpSCfd-E

Ah thanks

Yatchy has raw talent too bad he's stuck in this meme catagory, some of his loosies are great

youtube.com/watch?v=XDJw-wFDgiU

This