Out of all the billions of galaxies in the world

Out of all the billions of galaxies in the world

All the stars

And every single planet orbiting them stars

Does Sup Forums think we're really alone in this massive fucking universe with basically infinite possibilities?

No way were alone. However i dont think hyperspace travel is possible. The amount of gravity needed to drag 2 points in space closer together would spegetify your space ship.

I think You're alone

it's all created bij Him to test our faith

This

>infinite possibilities
It's not much different then a bucket of swap water. 90% H2O with small amounts of other shit that can potentially harbor life.

Yes.

Yes. And God did it all for us so he can tell us not to jerk off.

Would you like some toast?

I personally do think we are alone. If there is other life in the universe, I believe it would be like microscopic crap or something small kinda like an ant or a bug.

I have no science or anything to back this up...

i think it doesnt matter, if we are alone its ok, if we are not nothing will change, couse thay live to far away

But we exist.
What's possible on Earth is possible throughout the rest of the Universe.

From the look of things, intelligence will move into a virtual world where life can be whatever you want, with perhaps a little brain stub in the real world, or perhaps full uploading, if they can figure out how consciousness works and duplicate it in a non-brain, electronic machine.

None of this seems more than a few hundred years away at most.

no intelligent human from civilization in the last 5000 years actually believed that the earth was flat or that we are alone in this universe, that statement by it self shows the amount of stupidity in our dot of the cosmos

>from any civilization

No, but too far for it to fucking matter at ALL

why does it even fucking matter? our lives are meaningless

Mine is, at least.

of course it matters, if one could prove the existence of intelligent life anywhere else (doesn't matter how far) it will immediately kill the point of humans being the chosen ones from every religious textbook in the planet making humanity re-evaluate their purpose in life and their priorities, it could make all of us panic and kill each other in a gazillion bloody ways or it could actually stop all of this nonsense and focus to other more significant goals, IMHO

Nothing matters when everything is over

Which is also meaningless

Yeah guess you're right.

or i could be wrong, the point is that the hard evidence of other intelligent life would put in motion serious social/political/economical/technological changes in everyones lifes (except the primitive tribes people that live in jungles)

Yeah a lot of those cunts don't even know there's other planets loel

>the universe is infinite
>anything is infinite
>implying 'infinite' is anything more than 'we have no way of measuring this yet'

Stay cucked brainlets