Okay Sup Forums im gonna try LSD this weekend. Tell me your experience with it. I've heard alot about it...

Okay Sup Forums im gonna try LSD this weekend. Tell me your experience with it. I've heard alot about it. The negative side effects and what it does to you. Is that true or what. I have a couple of questions:

1. How do i take it?
2. Where should i take it (at a party, or at home alone with some friends(?)
3. What should i not mix it? Alcohol, weed etc...
4. Should i really take it? I wanna feel that tripppp

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought tree branch that I walked into was a snake that bit me.

>how should I take it?
Anal, best feeling the world.
>Where should I take it?
Near family and friends of course, that way you can cause the most about of damage.
>Should I mix it?
Yes with high percentage of ethanol
>should I take it
Yes best feeling in the world

1. if you have to ask a question like this you should probably read the whole erowid page and some trip reports before you do it yourself
2. depends on your personality, but definitely with close friends you trust, probably not so many people you don't know or trust a lot
3. molly is always a good combination if you have access to good quality shit
4. if you have any doubts about doing it, you probably shouldn't because those doubts can spiral out of control and freak you out later

Don't smoke weed while you're tripping, save it for the comedown

Put the tab under your toung and leave it there till it become mushy then chew and swallow

with some close friends is good, not too many people for your fist time and its always good to do it with someone who has done it before

for your first time i would recommend not mixing it with anything just so you get a feel of what the drug is like. I personally like to have some alcohol before i crop so that the come up isnt as intense, but thats just personal preference

Yes take it, it will be like nothing youve ever experienced

I would not recommend u to do any more than 100 micrograms since it is your first time, even that will give you a hell of a trip. Have someone you can feel safe next to. Don't think weed will help, it might but usually doesn't. If you want a trip then go for a long walk somewhere.

this

I would only stick with 1 milligram the first time. Otherwise the trip maybe too powerful

ive taken lsd several times and its one of the best shit ive tried. it takes off your sleep and you can be awake for longer, the effects depends on how many are tou taking but if its your first timw i suggest you a quarter and youll be fine. its also good to smoke some pot so you can go up high faster cause the wffwct of lsd takea some time to hit you. on the other side, be sure to be home when the effevt comes out cause you are use to feel quite tired...dying. hope you enjoy it

Put it under your top lip, keep it for an hour+ but can swallow whenever, I ordered some a few weeks ago and been doing it regularly since, last did it on saturday.

Keep a few friends, don't be alone because it really sucks whent hat happens, feel free to mix with whatever you would normally do, personally I prefer to mix it because it feels better and it's just more fun, just experiment a bit but for your first time if you don't wanna experiment try drinking lightly thought, then towards the 6 or 7 hour mark maybe have some weed and towards the very end top up some xanax to help ya sleep and to calm it down because the end for me isn't too great.

Made the mistake of trying out a tab from this batch on my own while my dad was home.

I ended up waking him up by setting off my fire extinguisher, annoyed him the whole early morning (4am+) and then panicked and tried to leave the house in my dressing gown and with an antique bayonet

Hi there

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

Millennial are such pussies. First time I tripped I ate 4 panes in 1st period of H$ as a freshman. Nut the fuck up and have some dick swangin fun for fucks sake. Eat a shit load of cough drops and chug all the OJ you can fucking find.

this. read fucking erowid

lmao

Home. Alone.

Take it where you are more comfortable. Personally I recommend doing it by yourself or with a couple of close friends. Don't plan your experience, but have some questions written down and some music lined up. When it starts to wear off smoke some weed. Best experience of my life.

OP you should put a couple tabs in a shot glass and take it that way, then smoke MAD weed bruh.
then enough a punk show :)

this

that's solid dude.

1. If it's paper, put it in your mouth for a while and then swallow. If it's liquid, put it on your hand, so you'll know how much you're taking.

2. I've done it both ways and had alot of fun. Parties, music festivals, and concerts are great settings if you're with friends and there's a cool atmosphere. Hanging out with a smaller group of friends who are also trippng/not tripping is a good time. Never had the urge to do it solo. Put yourself in an atmosphere you usually enjoy.

3. I've always drank while on it. You'll probably feel like you can drink more than usual without feeling drunk. I also smoke quality nug, which seems to increase some of the effects. In certain situations (music festivals and shows) I've also been on coke, alcohol, acid, and a fare amount of nug. That's always been a decent combination, but I wouldn't recommend it for your first time.

4. Take it if you're wanting the experience, but be committed to the effects for about 6 or 7 hours (assuming you're taking one hit of decent quality.) Once you take it, there's really no going back until it wears off. Know where you're getting it from and make sure you trust that person. Asj of they've taken it and how strong it was. If you have a test kit, use it. Ultimately, you'll have a great time if you are in a good setting and approach it with an open mind. If you're starting to overthink things (sometimes it feels like your mind is racing) or get anxious, take some deep breaths or get some space, if need be. Don't drive, walk aimlessly, or put yourself in an unfamiliar/public situation once you're tripping.

Have fun user.

1. I recomend Sublingual, that means keep it under your tongue for like 15 - 30mins and then swollow the plotter
2. If it's your first time i would take it at home where you feel safe and when the effects start you should go into the nature. If it's possible near to your home so you can get back to your safe enviroment quickly
3. Don't mix it with anything else than weed. And you shouldn't start smoking weed until about half of your trip is over. Weed will intensify the effect but will also take away the clarity. DON'T MIX WITH ANYTHING ELSE
4. Yes it's really really worth it, you can get your mind straight with or also just enjoy the effects and optics

only if you're a pussy bitch smoking less then a Q

Be comfortable. Let it chill in your mouth and when it's soggy swallow it. Just hang out in a safe space and relax. Maybe make a playlist but that's all the planning you should really do. If you're nervous, before the trip write "you're just tripping" on your hand so you dont forget that it will all be over soon. If you start to really seriously freak out, like bad, and you don't know how to cope, then pop a xan. Have fun.

And for the love of God test your shit before you use it man.

1. On the tongue, hold it there about 15min then swallow the tab.
2. Tripping alone or with 1-3 closest best CHILL friends (no banter, no shitflinging, no-one who'll try to fuck with anyone)
3. Weed works well with it but.
>smoke before peak, it eases it in
>smoke during peak, ramps it up heaps, don't do this first few times
>smoke after peak it's nice
Have cigarettes handy if you smoke them, beers and weed save for after peak and watch some comfy shows
4. That's a question you have to ask yourself

Read the erowid for actual good advise on it's affects. I say just prepare the following for a solo trip:
>chill, familiar playlist, also good if some old nostalgic songs in there
>fresh fruit, eat a light healthy meal before dropping (processed food tastes like shit on acid and you wont really wanna eat much anyway)
>water
>tripsit IRC chat open, if you ever need someone to get you out of a thought loop or w/e
>come up with a positive mantra, I use "Breath, relax, enjoy, let go"

Also if something doesn't feel right try
>taking a piss
>drinking some water
>changing lighting and music
>moving rooms

And poo before you drop or you'll feel like you're turning into stone sitting there waiting 5 years for you to finish pooping.

Enjoy OP, i wanna trip too but i gotta sort out some emotional shit first.