Catfished this guy for about a week now ..sent him pics of others pussy etc ..he is some random philippineo dude...

catfished this guy for about a week now ..sent him pics of others pussy etc ..he is some random philippineo dude ..69 decides ..dubs is to fast for 1 week of effort

You got 69 think of some shit faggot

no i want some other user to think of random shit

You're fucking lame, OP. Fuck your "1 week of work"

>He doesn't seem to register your cover story is you're sending OTHER dudes nudes.
You got him hook line and sinker babe.

>"1 week of work"
You know the sad part is, if we assume let's say 12 hours a day, and we break this down with his welfare payments, we can actually define an hourly rate for this shit. Paid for by us.

"I would love to eat a cake with you and fart on your face afterwards. God am I so horny and I can't wait until I'll finally meet you so we can spend our farting-holidays together babe

fuck it dubs decides

If you put a whole week of effort into it then you're obviously getting off on pretending to be a woman.

Are you into getting pegged?

White knight

Im actually a transgender sissy

This is what I was referring to. Like, you obviously had him hook, line and sinker when he added you. Why did you have to talk to him for a week? lmao

Fake your death OP. Let him simmer for a week then pretend you're her brother logging in and announcing the news.
That'll fuck him up for a while.

Do you want to see my feminine penis? I've kept in hidden and it's pretty long

I like to eat ass.

Winrar

Re roll

kek

Hes already sent pics of vag you cousin fuckers.

Say "I have something to tell you" wait a while and reply with "I'm pregnant and Tyrone is the father!"

FUCK YOU AND DIE

Have you ever been cucked? Id like to fuck a black guy in front of you!

You cheeky bastard! You know white knight means come clean

call him a cousin fucker OP

I've got a coconut fetish. I love to have sex in my coconut costume and I hope u can break through to my love-hole babe

"I want you to see me fuck a black dude, and masturbate while he destroys my boi pussy"

Okay, send him a pic of a pickle

we have to break up. white knight

why are 3rd world fucks so stupid?

Do you blink your eyes one at a time OP? Jesus fucking christ

Roll

Send him a pic of YOUR asshole. If he asks what it is say "Whoops sorry thats my dads ass"

*ahem*

Reroll boi

I want a huge black cock in my mouth and your tiny dick just wont do.

I wanna fuck your boi pussy

Ask him if he will fund your cocaine habit, you just need a gram.

*ahem*I have got dubs every reply to this thread. Let the record show

roll

Roll

roll

Tell him exactly this OP

"I'm actually a fat guy living off welfare because of mental issues, and I've been using that time the last week to pretend to be a woman and pine for your dick, for reasons I can't really explain while keeping my dignity."

calm down

roll

my nama jeff

Roll

Rawling

roll

DUBS GET

RUBADUB DUB

re roll

Roll

GET NAO

I can't stop puking. The overuse of babe makes me want to kill you both in the most horrible way.

Ask him for a picture of his cock an post it here for us to laugh. Offer to trade your own nudes and go first if he asks (fake nudes ofc).

roll

i'm addicted to black dick and heroin. I'll blow ur cock if u pay me daddy

ROLLL