Ok Sup Forums I'm talking to a bbw and we're in talks of hooking up just for sex...

Ok Sup Forums I'm talking to a bbw and we're in talks of hooking up just for sex, she'd be my first and I don't know what to expect, anyone had a similar experience and could share any advice?
>pic sort of related
>I think she's of around this size

you put your peener in her V hole

Got a pic or her??

Would it be worth it? I am sort of nervous, although I can't understand why, I'd finally be getting rid of my V plates

Out of respect I won't post any face pics, she's not the most attractive person in the world, think meg griffin put on a few pounds

If she is fat, don't eat her pussy.

Google some position for sex with a fat woman

how olda re you?

to be honest, most of the chubby/fat girls try so more hard than fit girls, so you may enjoy it.

Just don't forget foreplays, stick that tongue, and enjoy.

Beautiful girls are not the best fucks, trust a good looking guy that fuck lot of 8/10. Half of them just don't do nothing, and not worth it. Chubby are often the best ;)

Benis in bagina :DDDDD. Xddd

My GF is about that size. She's a lot of fun in bed, doesn't like foreplay at all though. She loves to ride cowgirl. Don't have any good body pics sorry

Fat girls aren't worth it. They generally smell. You should never go down on them and they also whine and want commitment because no one will ever love them but niggers. Steer clear OP.

I reckon she's about that size, I'm just hoping she's clean and not crazy, I don't want to end up chopped up in a bin or chained to her bed as a sex slave or something, just fun sex and that's it

Hit it from the back, son. If your dick gets lost in the fat parts, put it in her butthole. She will be cool with it.
Don't forget to play with the titties.

Expect rolls of flab and poor personal hygiene, if it's a first it'll likely turn you into a cock guzzling homo

Fat girls are never mentally well or they wouldn't be fat.

>BBW

Expect her to have an ego bigger than her waistline thanks to the recent trend of calling morbidly obese people "THICC!" and "Real Women".

Fuck people, I used to prey on chubby Women with low self-esteem, now they all think they're Goddesses.

That is the best thing about them. Never let them know where you live but make sure you get their deets so you can have a cumdump in a pinch.

This is what alcohol is for. That confidence is only a veneer.

I know that feel. Now they fucking think they're people.

update, here is a pic

I also say it's about a 50/50 roll on the crazy. First girl I dated, just a little overweight. Extremely needy and not a good fuck. Second was a bit bigger than current GF and was kinky, but never actually fucked her. Third girl was super kinky and gave amazing head. This girl is super sweet and loves me very much, at least from what I understand. Been together two years, she's lost 80 pounds since I first met her. And she's about to be my sugar momma lmao. 'Bout to be making that registered nurse money.
Only the first smelled a little bit btw, mostly because she didn't like to pre shower

She is definitely cool with the buttsecks. Hit that shit.

Every hole is a goal.

Since you're a virgin, you'll garbage in bed. Get her off first and she'll be happy. Plus most are understanding about one's first time. She may actually savor the opportunity to train you.

Once you hit it you will have the sickness for the thickness.

Lol it's a guy.

>your first

even you can do better than a whale, user. have some faith!

user if she is sexually arousing in your eyes go for it. And as a nigger... I can confirm that she will be down for anal , any girl just a wee-bit above chubby is.

But other then that , go down on her first , but dont if she smells. And if she doesnt smell and your doing it , make sure she cums.. Or better yet try to make her squirt , That way you know for sure she isnt faking cause your a virgin and doesnt wanna put you down.

And also , do what another user said and look up sex positons for fat girls. It will help in tge long run , the best ones id say have to be missionary and "the one where shes on her side and her leg is on your shoulder , mantling her leg thrustin n dat pussy"

So if you go threw with it , be safe , dont catch an std if shes a hoe

And enjoy that fat pussy.

Dude, don't.

Except if you are really ugly, then do. But still, foreplaying that...

slap the fat and ride the wave

you have to climb the hills to get to the valley brotha

I had a great time with my first BBW.

We went out for some good drinks and saw a show. Call me old fashioned. She was pleasant. Not much of a talker, which was nice especially for the show. We had a chance to bond in the dark.

Speaking of the dark, when it finally came down to brass tax, I really didn't know what to expect. She was my first too.

She laid down next to me and I got the feeling I didn't need to worry. The anxiety leaves you faster than you would realize OP. We started messing around. She had kind of a fishy smell, which was a bit for me to deal with, but I chalked it up to first time experiences.

Everything was going swimmingly, until shortly after....when the Japanese harpoons hit home. They told me it was for "Scientific Research" but I knew those fuckers were just going to eat her.

I cried for days.

>brass tax

wow it's tacks you fucking retard

You funny SOB, you had me going there haha

My apologies. I'll be sure to write the makers of my grammar checker. I tend not to concern myself with editing on a website filled with gaping buttholes, and lonely half-adults dressed like blue foxes that think they can change the world armed only with fedoras.

Lies.
my fat ex literally did less than my current gf.
sad part is current GF is disabled.

^__^ Glad you liked it. In all honesty man, she's quite beautiful. Who cares what these lonely fucks say. Just be sure you enjoy yourself.

Hey faggot I'm a semi-normal 30 year old with a wife and 2 kids. Not everyone here is a complete degenerate.

If she takes pictures from an above angle, she's WAY fatter than she's letting on.
Be prepared for a big shock (pun intended).
Learnt this lesson the hard way, had to retake the lesson a good few times before I caught on.

Oh I wasn't talking about you. I already know your background.

Also the wife wanted me to tell you not to wait up tonight.

>Also the wife wanted me to tell you not to wait up tonight.

when dealing with chubby/fat girls always assume they're 20-30 lbs. heavier than they try to appear. they know how to pick angles for photos that make them look slimmer than they actually are.

Well right now you're reading me telling you that your wife probably doesn't appreciate you giving your opinions on BBW first time hookups. Or being a tight butthole grammar nazi on the internet.

Otherwise, I'm fairly certain you just made it to page 249 of Brokeback Mountain on your last bathroom excursion. She doesn't appreciate that either and has already asked her gal pals if that means she doesn't satisfy you.

I told her that it was out of her hands at this point.

Also if there is a God, your kids are going to need him when they bring home their english homework to you or you're going to give them a complex. That's assuming she lets you and Esteban have any visitation rights.

Did ya ever make it with a waitress?
A big, fat waitress. I don't know what them society dames are like in the kit, but you ain't never had it 'til you made it with a big, fat, blondie waitress. If you're ever interested, you give me a call.

More!

Sauce?!?!?

It's going to be quick sweaty and gross with lots of grunting and puffing while you try to manoeuvre into a copulating position without breaking something

that feel when you've been on Sup Forums so long that you can't make a single post without involving cuckolding.

I mean. He gave me a clear opening.

Just like his wife.

Just hope you're black cos bitches like that need a big fukin dick

DO IT OP I'VE FUCKED OVER 40 FAT BITCHES WITH NO RUBBER THEY CAN'T GET PREGNANT ALL OF THEM HAVE INFERTILITY OR PCOS

Lol

How can anyone find all these real life michelin men attractive? I really try to be open minded about appearances, but at that point there's more fat than person