I like it tho

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-216209763/stone-me-daddy
tonstartssbandht.bandcamp.com/album/sorcerer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good for you

shit taste you fucking nigger

The title is so "lolz so random xd", i dont even want to listen to it

King Gizzard are "le so randum XD": the band, they're phony psych rock for redditors

any real psych rock this year then?

there hasn't been any real psych rock for at least 2 decades, and definitely not any in the 2010s. Everything since 1995~ has been nu-psychedelic

I liked Comets on Fire tho

I mean some nu-psych can be good just like some nu-metal can be, it's just way too few and far between to be worth looking into most of the time.

This album is fine in itself so don't let that be forgotten, but yeah anyone that thinks this is the best psych rock can offer is misguided, this album is psych influenced and that's about it

its named after a microtonal guitar the dude in the band made that happened to be yellow

Probably because it's good lmao

whats wrong with lolsorandom

Saltiest thread rn? possibly

Sup Forums's entire head is up its ass to the point where anything but NMH is the worst music has to offer.

give me an opinion about my new track please:
soundcloud.com/user-216209763/stone-me-daddy

The microtonal melodies are surprisingly catchy

Genuinely great band and album. If kraut rock ain't your thing it ain't your thing. Plenty of fags in here.

tonstartssbandht.bandcamp.com/album/sorcerer

yeah the title left a bad taste in my mouth too, the album has it's moments though. I've only heard nonagon and dream balloon along with this shitty title banana album, and this newest release seems to just be an iteration of the band's sweaty-riffing around a couple of drum sets with little breaks for all the instruments and now some of those instruments have access to in-between notes...so i dunno, nonagon was cool in its pacing and overall direction, but this album feel lesser in comparison. Maybe it'll grow on me, but i'm probably not going to make much effort to find the rest of lizard wizard gang's discography

how? Its the name of the main guitar throughout the entire thing

FLYING: its shape is reminiscent of the flying V
MICROTONAL: it has microtonal frets
BANANA: the guitars yellow and the body resembles a banana

but I listen to Krautrock and still think King Gizzard are garbage. If you genuinely think King Gizzard make good Krautrock you might as well off your fucking miserable self.

well why don't they?

Nothing wrong with them but noise rock and post rock do everything that psych revival should be doing minus the pretense. King gizzard are just stoner garage rock guys with neu t shirts. Not a bad thing mind you, but anybody with an out of tune guitar makes microtonal music

Thanks Sup Forums for confirming that this is a good album since your reasons for hating it are completely braindead.

thanks for completely ignoring any and all critique for this mediocre garage rock album

I mean, it's alright but they're getting so repetitive and it's going to cause a burn out. They've had some good releases and a variety of different sounds and concepts (love Quarters! and Mind Fuzz). I don't see the need to keep doing the "release a number of albums a year" meme. They should just relax and focus and put one great thing. It allows Sup Forums to criticize them as a jam band.

So then what is some real psych Sup Forums?

>caring about Sup Forums's armchair critiques

How many albums do they plan to release this year? 3 or 4?

shout out to my 5'7" bros

literally plebbit /r/music/ tier

a solid record when considering it is a theme album.

my favourite songs: open water, billabong valley, sleep drifter

>2017
>cares what mu says
oh doge wat done

It was alright to me. I just wish it had more energy like their last album