My girlfriend passed away in a surprising turn of events while we were playing Kingdom Death: Monster a few months ago...

My girlfriend passed away in a surprising turn of events while we were playing Kingdom Death: Monster a few months ago. She passed away having fun and I'm glad for that.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if somebody can roll 69 before this thread 404's, I'll go ahead and dump them. BTW, she was 19 so no worries.

Rollin

I have seen a lot of original content on Sup Forums, but this has got to be the most original thread I have ever see .

Not loli/10

10/10 post OP

roll

If 69 dont do it

OP's not a fag today lads

truth

I got this
R.I. my P.

rollerino

Please post them !

Fucking die

Ok

Utilitarianism Roll

U could ressurect her corpse as a thrall

hmm

Herble gerp a derp

reroll

Have respect for the dead. Tell us the story of how she died but don't post the nudes.

I know right?

how hard could it possibly be to 69?

Don't fap to the dead.

Hmm. OP, making two threads about this (if it is true) says you want to release them. So dooo eeet, faggot

1/100 chance.

lelelelele

Slorp give me that slurp slurp rainbow custard slorp

She didn't die, this and 3 other copy pastas are running around /b right now.

They got a 69 on the other thread. These posts are copypastas.

69 get

Let me do it

Winrar

You haven't been around for long then... I've seen at least a dozen variations.

OK NIGGA DELIVER PLS (For fuck sake... I'm on Sup Forums since like 7 years, and this is my first time I rolled 69 in this kind of thread!)

Check em, dump OP

You glorious son of a bitch.

My fucking dick

winrar!!!

Send slooty noots op

aaaannnndd WE HAVE THE WINNER!

Now OP will show how massive faggot he is and will probably not deliver

Roll

Hey, guys, OP here.

I want to take the time to thank everyone for partaking in my thread. It's really been a pleasure to have you here. You've probably been waiting for this moment for quite a while: someone gets 69 and the pictures that you've all been waiting for are about to be dumped. The problem; however, is that I don't have the nudes. I really want to apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you, and I hope to see you continue in my thread and stay on Sup Forums.

Thanks,

OP

>69

NOW NUDES PLSSS

Fate is always on our side OP.

shut the fuck up newfag, if you were actually here for 7 years you'd know this thread is the most obvious kind of bait

Good joke

Well, today OP was a faggot.

this wasn't me. this was b8 m8

> people still fall for it
> 2017
> die

WINRAR!

He's truely a faggot

hope she is not ugly, m80

truly* you dumb nigger

newfag.
>think that OP will deliver