Albums people pretend are good, I'll start

Albums people pretend are good, I'll start

Kys. This is album of the decade

will this Kendrick is bad meme end? It's getting boring.

itt: albums that that turn off lazy listeners

nice generalization baby

almost had me there

*tips fedora*

Actually kill yourself.

So far the only right answer in this thread.

Death Grips shit.
mf doom shit.
Grimes shit

Besides the lyrics that could turn people this album has some amazing production.
Kill yourselves. Literally perfect albums.
>Posts his best album.
You could have at least posted All Eyez on Me

>All Eyez On Me

Nice bait there, faggot.

twice the length and half as good.

Money Store and Madvillain are amazing fym?

david bowie - blackstar

Also this is one of those "If I don't enjoy it people must be pretending to like it" threads.

total shit post

I'll never get what people find so great about this band.

oh and you must be "if they don't like it they must be retarded" poster
classic!

They hadn't heard better when it came out.
Now it's been 8 years since its release, people might actually be nostalgic for such a bland record.

No, I just think they have shit taste.

this shit

Definitely isn't Kanye's best album, but how can you even pretend to say it isn't good? What deters you?

every kanye album

Second

We now have 2 correct answers.

This overrated album.

This is a great album, but I agree that many people pretend to like this while only liking a few songs or so, bandwagon jumpers

only good albums in the thread

Found the pleb!

It's bad and incoherent

no

idk i just anco bcs of their genuine "honestly" in their music but i totally get why people dont like them

Agreed

Wrong

Obligatory pic related

"""Nice""" guys like you at least give guys like me more of a chance with girls. Thanks for being you!

All I know is I played Good Kid Mad City about 50 times and listened to To Pimp a Butterfly like thrice.

The latter is the objectively better album, but the former is actually fun to listen to.

All popular music is garbage.

Recorded music in general is also worthless garbage, performance may have some merit, but I'm starting to think that the score really is the ultimate in musical expression.

why?

>All I know is I played Good Kid Mad City about 50 times and listened to To Pimp a Butterfly like thrice.
this

Majority of music made by blacks

Get in here people

not an argument

notice how every white ex-indie kid silently, suddenly got into trap rap over the past few years?
sad!

Found the Scaruffi drone!

You're probably both

Yeah that's fair. It isn't that I think people pretend it's good, but I just don't fucking get it. I've listened to a lot of their stuff and can't find a single good song.

Boring af

Also, Out to Lunch!, but the first half is actually good

Correct, although the latter two aren't bad, just massively overrated by people who are too afraid to admit a supposedly "classic" album isn't as good as it's claimed to be

Good posts

Bad posts

Add this too. Absolute garbage

Forgot pic

in this thread, people have differing opinions and try to make others mad.

>absolute garbage

either trying too hard or I'm gonna guess a triggered atheist

This post is incoherent

Nah I just think that ppl like Kendrick are killing the hip hop industry.

"iPad album"

>ppl

I'd focus more on killing myself if I were you

Any non-experimental hip hop record

i've never heard anyone say this is good

i didn't think it was all that sad. the whole time I was just imagining what it would be like to lose someone close to me, and that was really sad, but I don't think that's because of the lyrics. idk maybe that's the goal of the album, to get you thinking, and not getting carried away with over-sentimentality and corny poetry. either way, did not cause a major revelation in my brain.

I've tried to get into AnCo a few times, and this album is one of the weaker ones. It has a few good songs, but it's definitely not as good as it's hyped up to be.

>it made me sad
>it's not sad

I enjoy it, but only because I like Gorillaz. I def wouldn't like it if I weren't a Gorillaz

wew, filtering ur bish ass

It's not great but it's not bad either. It's like a 5 or 6 out of 10.

These tbqh famalam. Reddit albums.

Yeezus. I still don't know what is supposed to be good about the album.

obviously you aren't fast and bulbous enough to understand the beauty here

Go fuck yerself, you plebeian

Obvious

>thinks you have to dickride Scaruffi to appreciate Beefheart
Wew lad

(Trash opinion right here)
All of these are either bait or very wrong

This is a shitty meme

what would make you post this

Just stop posting please

All of these opinions belong in the trash

>""""""""""pretending""""""""""

Fuck now im triggered

1/10 bait will pretend to not care but secretly let it fester in my mind for the rest of the week b/c autism

kys

Your favourite album

Wrong.jpeg

Really. It's shock value. It's OK at most. Anyone's ball sack is more interesting than animal collective. If you can dig the sound, your life is more interesting. Yes I assume your having a ball sack.

Is this the same guy who made the "this shit aged like milk" thread?

I dont think its bad, but im pretty sure a lot of people only pretend to like it.

I listened to sunbather for the first time the other day and that shit was trash fuck Sup Forums

>thinks I was attacking people who appreciate beefheart
9 times out of 10 if someone calls someone a pleb for not liking beefheart they're a scaruffi drone.