Has anyone on Sup Forums got a felony before?

Has anyone on Sup Forums got a felony before?
Stories?
whats it like going through US court system

Once upon a time, there was a lil boy called OP.

He sure was fucking edgy.

FIN

Lol... got one in 2008 totally fucking gay. Cost me about $15,000 but it's been 7 years and now no one gives a shit. Completed probation, can legally buy guns/vote have like 8-10 guns

What happened?

Actually it was probably closer to $25k now that I think about it. Had to forfit property. Not to mention couldn't get a decent job for several years

I got caught fucking a dog

On the way to work, late. On a Yamaha R6 doing about 115ish. Saw a cop, took off, small police chase, they got me. Charged with evading arrest on a motor vehicle (felony here in Texas) reckless driving, no license no insurance and a speeding ticket of like 158 in a 60 I believe

kek couldn't run from some podunk texas cops on your R6, you deserved it faggot

I live in San Antonio and it was rush hour. They have helicopters here dick face

>They have helicopters here dick face

so you're retarded as well as an unskilled rider? color me surprised

I was considered at fault for an accident. How bad do I got it honestly?

ya right. he was doing some dogdickery. best to make up some story about running away from cops when he was running away from the ASPCA.

Paid my attorneys $7500, state took the bike, paid about $3200 in fines/court costs and I think it was like 400 hrs community service, paid off half and 3 years probation.

Did you kill anyone?

And at fault for what? Drugs/alcohol involved?

nobody hurt at all I was T-boned

helicopters...rush hour...high speed chase. lol your autism is showing.

i didnt yield at an intersection

Big deal? That's like a minor ticket

im a senior in highschool though. i've never been through this process and just kind of nervous.

It's a traffic ticket. Just like a speeding ticket.

cant I attend a driving class and thatll help?

got a couple felonies dropped. Felony intent to distribute which was stupid. I had a broken scale that a friend gave me and had two bags of weed. One was dirt brick shit that was free and the other was super fire. Cops tried to act like keeping those two seperate didn't make sense unless I was dealing. ATF tried to get me on felony gun charge too but they dropped that shit because it wasn't going to play in court. I was on my friend's land to target practice I didn't know if was a crime to keep your guns and drugs together lol. Did 4 days in jail and year on probation. Friend who was raided was facing 240 years and his third felony conviction. He's already out after serving 14 months. Jail sucks for someone like me who hates being told what to do and confined. Food was the absolute worst but my fellow convicts were cool. Even one of my black cellmates named "Gator" He gave me candy and didn't even try to get at my boy pussy lol

Probably lower your insurance, as long as no one got hurt you'll be fine. I got t boned and sued the guy because... merica, got $40,000- attorneys and medical bills took home about $13,000

try to get the ticket taken off your record hire an attorney

I feel like laws in USA are going after wrong people at times

Yes definitely get a lawyer don't talk to the other insurance company they'll try and mince your words let an attorney handle it

but lawyers are very expensive

Well, lol welcome to life kid. Everything's fucking expensive. Fucking up is extrmely expensive.

I did, prison sucks. But has perks if your not a faggot. Met some cool people and stuff.

It involved computers and credit cards....

oh for sure. I had like 21 grams of weed 15 of that was the shit. We were on private property just smoking a blunt and target shooting. He was raided because two stupid mexican fake ass gangbangers got busted and ratted him out. Told the cops he had 40 pounds of mexican brick. Which he did but whatever. He's got a good lawyer but it's a small town and all the cops know him for years as the "kingpin" so they do all kinds of shit. They actually violated my 4th amendment rights by threatening to tear my truck apart if I didn't give consent to search. It wasn't part of their warrant. They bullied me and I gave in because I didn't want my shit ruined and impounded. My lawyer was a pussy and didn't want to make it my word against the word of six cops....who just happened to not be wearing the body cams they just received by tax payers.

think of the long term

1500-3,000 bucks vs several thousands of dollars in higher insurance premiums and it can affect your resume and background check if you ever need a job driving or transporting or plan to re fi ur auto loan or something

No but my boyfriend does he has manslaughter. I met him in court ordered AA.

Was charged for felonious but freed cos Imma white lol

Yes. I've been arrested now 5x in total (3 of those for felonies) and guess what? I still don't have a single charge on my record. LOL.

Who wants stories? I'm not going to waste my time typing if no one wants them. I have some pretty good ones. I could definitely add some flare to this thread.

Don't worry op you like sucking dick right

He suck your dick in AA too?

fucking retard

this thread is about you telling your stories errbudy here wants to read tem

This happened to me, I was under 18 at the time so I just took a class and it was off my record. I wouldn't worry too much.

No we started talking first and went on a date before anything sexual. And I'm the bottom so I do most of the sucking.

thanks man. hurt like a bitch though. I was covered in glass and coffee with my car crushed in. Ill try to find pics

I'll bite. Humor us, user

Just doesn't seem worth typing them out.

One felony I was arrested with an ass crack full of heroin (36 tin foils) and was brought to an alley in Chicago and hit twice in the face open handed in the back of a narco car. Then again in the stomach while handcuffed to the bench with a flashlight for simply not talking...I mean not saying a word, playing mute. I was charged with heroin possession with intent. My charge was then dropped for "no probable cause" since my arresting officer didn't specify why he pulled me over in the first place. It was because I was white in one of the worst areas of Chicago.

This is a tame rookie story of my first felony...one of my felonies was pretty epic.

What do drug charges do to a record?

How much nigger dick do you suck?

I wouldn't know, I've been arrested 5x (3 felonies) and I don't have a criminal record.

Wait. Then whats the point of a record if nothing shows up on it

got arrested in 2010 for 2 counts possession of a controlled substance more than 4 less than 200 grams, Manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance and a fed weapons charged that got dropped/ took a plea for ACA instead of doing fed time. Got sentenced to 12 years. served 4. I'll be on parole for awhile. Dont fuck with texas fellas

dudes got some high priced Kike lawyer. Guaranteed.