Are there any logical/scientific reasons against Evolution?

Are there any logical/scientific reasons against Evolution?

I just found out my GF thinks that evolution is bullshit, and shes too embarassed to say anything more than that.

No dump her for thinking that
Then dump yourself for not knowing the answer

Evolution is retarded because things don't just change for no reason.

Did you evolve from your parents or were you born?

Your girlfriend shouldn't be thi king of such things, it's above her paygrade

>science
>reasons against

That's not how science works. You can't prove something doesn't exist.

Oh boy

She should be embarrassed. And you should be embarrassed to be with her. And I'm embarrassed you two re technically part of our species

There's always the vivid idea that humans were developed and improved by a higher power, but that power isn't really godly but more of a powerful sort of alien. Its stupid but people believe shit like this.
Maybe your GF is into Scientology

First reply, best reply. Only wish it had repeating digits.

The illuminati made up evolution to keep you subservient

Im not stupid, i've taken my fair share of Anthropology courses with Biology sprinkled in. I know shes wrong. Im just getting a 2nd opinion (a fun one)

Dont listen to this faggot keep fucking her and teach her about evolution. Definitely dont knock her upthough

I dont understand that. Just because she doesnt believe that doesnt make her any lessof an affectionate person, doesnt make her any less wild in bed, etc. She just believes one ridiculous thing, cnat be THAT bad really?

Nothing make sens in biologie without evolution. The fact of evolution are everewhere seriously

No. Evolution is an observed phenomenon. On both the macro and micro levels. Anyone that tries to tell you otherwise is a mongoloid.

Fuck op these great scientists claim we come from monkeys. Now niggers do But not humans. Everyday monkeys should be popping out new "human" like cretures. They don't. They not going to. She's right hope she drops your stupid ass. Fucking people like you what's wrong in the world. OP is a FAG.

I know. It really irks me that she thinks so. She grew up insanely religious and only got out of that maybe 6 years ago. So i cant really blame her right?

FUCKING KEK

it s what I first thought

good on your gf for not being a sheeple retard like you or a jesus freak like Sup Forums

accept her for her or go get a fat neckbeard atheist gf

Until someone can prove we werent made by 4th+ dimensional being to act in a certain way the same way we make movies, games and paintings, everything we know must be considered a possible lie.

The lizards rule us all

I was actually spawned by cellular mitosis.

Thats my thinking. She should be entitled to believe what she wants as long as she doesnt shit it all over everyone else. And she doesnt. Shes not a feminazi, or a lady neckbeard, or a weeaboo. Shes a simple white girl who has had a religiously supressed sex drive and is always up for me to dominate, im all for that

then what the fuck is the problem? why are you posting here if there literally no problem? why make drama for yourself?

Im curious to see what other people think even though i already know what you do and I know it only bothers me just a little

Maybe im trying to convince myself that its okay/trying to let others convince me that its not. I dont know, im a bit fucked in the head, i dont know what I want sometimes.