I have a fear of turning corners, for example turning into a Isle in a shopping centre...

I have a fear of turning corners, for example turning into a Isle in a shopping centre. And im terrified of whales not just killer whales or anything, whales in general. Is this wierd? Please help Sup Forums

i hate whales, pieces of shit, i cant be near water bc of them and seals

Phew someone similar, thanks user.

Oh man me to one time I'm at SeaWorld I turn a corner and there is the fucking whale tank. Couldn't sleep for a year.

Whales are scary as fuck, nothing weird about that. your fear of turning corners however...

What's the deal with your fear of turning corners?
I can understand being afraid of something really fucking huge, but turning corners really baffles me.

Yea I'd prob be horrified if I was swimming in the ocean and heard their whale noises. They big as fuck too

>their whale noises
Have you played Subnautica? Swimming at night you hear the freakiest shit.

I have bad anxiety and am medicated but I think it has something to do with walking into someone else? Maybe its the fear of not knowing whats around that corner? Not quite sure..

Walk me through a usual trip to the store please.
What are your thoughts, how do you feel at certain points.
Can you calmly walk through the store without doing something unconventionally? i.e. Walking faster at certain points, peeking your head around corners.
Basically do you look like a fucking mongo at the store.
Is it better if you have friends with you? Could you keep up a conversation while turning corners?

If im alone I usually walk in I kinda speed walk I go to the very back if the store and then I go to the Isle, when I find it I peek my head around the corner if no one is there I go. If someone is there ill walk past the Isle taking note if there was anyone behind them, if not after I see the person leave the Isle ill walk in if not ill remember if there was a person behind the person and so forth.

If im with a friend im more calm and can hold a conversation when walking around corners, only catch is I lag behind so they turn first. If im infront I shut my eyes and walk around the corner, I know its stupif but I do it in awkward situations I just shut my eyes..

Seems like your problem is not with corners in themselves, just being in an isle with another unknown person.
You go through with it when with a friend to not be a total spaz.
That taking note of who is there and refusing to be in the isle with the people seem to suggest that you really dont like smaller spaces, or confined spaces with people you dont know
How are elevator trips for you friendo?

I dont live in a place with many elevators but in the ones ive been in is with my rich smug cunt of a dad so they're all see through, I try to take stairs when possible but in elevators I dont do well. Puking in my mouth, extreme nausea and I always hold onto the bar.

even without any people in it with you?

Never been in one by myself

You gotta deal with your anxiety towards unknown people fam.
They usually suck, but I dont break down in a nervous breakdown because of them.
Good luck OP

Yeah cheers

I dont like being in places where i cant see my feet especially my toes. Like when you are standing too close to a kitchen counter and your toes go under the little overhang. Who knows whats under there waiting to snip em right off

This is my problem as well. If I don't interact with people for like two days I start to become more socially anxious. Clonazepam helped a lot for me, and getting a job where you have to talk to customers and interact with people has almost turned me into a confident and well-adjusted adult.

Fuck yeah OP, it can be so confusing walking around a grocery store full of people

>What's the deal with your fear of turning corners?
>I can understand being afraid of something really fucking huge, but turning corners really baffles me.

Well you never know what's around the corner. There might be a fucking whale there.

Whales jack each other off