Hey Sup Forums is anybody here REALLY good at doxxing youtubers and finding where they live...

hey Sup Forums is anybody here REALLY good at doxxing youtubers and finding where they live? Lately I have found several. Vloggers are by far the easiest but recently a friend has told me to find idubbbztv and I am having trouble getting much, he never really shows his house, all I have to go off of is places he has gone to in his "content cop" skits and his old PO box. I have a good looking map of the locations, but I cant zero in. I have even looked through the resident directory of every "Ian" in nearby zip-codes and checked google maps to see if I can spot his car which is a white jeep with black top. A lot of people seem the say his last name is Carter or Kovic, however I think that is unlikely(pic related).

Leave him alone and kill yourself OP

Get a life faggot

bump op fuck ian

You're sick, damn stalker

Hey that's pretty good

Ian W....

yeah, I tested each letter to see what would fit, W or T seem to be good contendors.

You are a faggot and so is everybody else.

I'm suggesting W because idubbz > ian dubbz > ian w

>his old PO box
77092?

his old PO box is:
PO box 2001
Vista, CA 92085
United States

He's from Texas though

If you know where h3h3 live, you can assume he's close since they've bee doing a bunch of collabs recently.

born in texas, moved to cali

i do know where h3h3 lives, i thought the same thing but i have determined that idubbbz was just visiting for a few days.(pic related show spots where some of iddubzs vids take place) idubbbz lives just north of san diego, while h3h3 is in la

What's the point? Why do you feel the need to know his address you cock guzzling nigger faggot?

california fucking sucks anyway. You can smoke weed so you dont have to deal with the reality that is an overpowered gov't force. Calexit the fuck out of here. Go back to mexico you bordernigger.

OP here. just for fun, it usually takes me less that 20 minutes to find other youtubers, so it more just to see how easy it is for people to find you based on what you post online. so its just something i have done recently in my free time to challege how fast i can find them, i dont plan on doing them ANY harm.

There is a website where you can look up the address of any homeowner with just their first or last name. You might try that. Forgot url

He looks like such a clear skinned school shooter who's about to make columbine look like a joke

>with just their first name
OHHHH so THATS where JOHN lives.
Yeah, you're a fucking moron.

he means that it'll show all locations of people with the first name's houses you fucking cuck

Whitepages shows first and last name you cuck

Cunt's got whois ID protect for his website.